Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Lipstick Refill I Crave 0.03 oz/ .9 g

BY HOURGLASS

An ultra slim lipstick refill for the Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick that delivers long-wearing color with a satin finish. This refill delivers creamy, saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish without smudging or feathering. Each ultra-slim lipstick is designed to be used with the sleek gold applicator (sold separately) to provide the ultimate control to precisely accentuate, contour, and define the lips. All Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills can be used interchangeably with the sleek gold applicator. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick blurs the line between beauty and accessory. It's the ultimate luxury lipstick that discreetly fits in your pocket or clutch. The sleek gold applicator can be used interchangeably with the full collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lisa Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the slim look of the lipstick bullet, as well as the packaging. Hourglass color seems to best match what I'm looking for in a MLBB color. It goes on a little creamier than I expected but it seems to last a long time.
Kayla C.
This lipstick is supposed to be super full coverage and really a nice finish. The colors look good on all skin tones and types of skin. Nice, simple packaging that really fits the company's theme. Love it!
Bella H.
Los Angeles, CA
This lipstick is amazing for a night out or just a little photo session! I use it whenever i go out to a fancy dinner/party. Perfect for girls night out. I recommend it to my friends and family.
Cheryl O.
Tucson
The pigmentation on these is amazing! The price is a little much when you initially buy the whole thing but I love that you can refill it. It's comfortable and has a creamy consistency. Can't wait to try more colors!
Denise G.
Torrance , CA
These lipsticks are super creamy and pigmented. One swipe is all you need for full coverage on the lips and I love that these are refillable! I had a chance to swatch all colors at Sephora and I want them all!!
Janelin V.
I love this lip product it is so moisturizing and super pigmented I would by it again. It is super easy to apply and use the it is a little pricey but I think it's worth it
Farjana H.
Ozone Park, NY
These lipstick are really nice.  They don't tug and the quality is excellent.  However, for the price and amount of product you get it's not worth it.
bee b.
it's a good lipstick to use on the daily! i love hour glass packaging too!!! wish it was cheaper or if it had more product
Anahi Z.
Haven't used it but looking forward to using it ............ so far on all the reviews I've seen it looks pretty vibrant
Nayeli M.
Hampton, GA
I love this lipstick my favorite one ulta has the best products  Ever I would recommend you to buy at ultra favorite one