BY HOURGLASS

A moisturizing water- and smudge-proof felt-tip liquid liner that contours and lines the eyes with precision. Calligraphy Liquid Eye Liner creates strikingly definitive eyes with a waterproof formula that offers all-day staying power. The line dries quickly to prevent streaks, smears, and transfers. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates Calligraphy Liquid Liner is formulated with Pearl Protein and a botanical blend of Chamomile, Aloe, Rosemary, and Perilla extract to condition and nourish the eyes. see more...

Paulina R.
Livermore, CA
Review for: Ebony, Other
This liner is fantastic, the felt (sponge like ) tip tends to be best suited for thicker cat eye.  I did find that over time the felt tip does crust over and dries.  You can still use it but its a little hard.  The color is really potent and it last about 6 hours.  I do have oily eye lids (somewhat) and I found that the liner would wear off on the edges by time I had come home from work.
Christine S.
Houston , TX
Review for: Cognac
I decided to give this product a try & I found that yes it definitely helps you make smoothr lines but the problem I somewhat had was that the tip tends to dry out.
Diana Z.
Review for: Cognac
I love the liner! It's easy to apply, long lasting, and the color is nice and dark. The application is smooth too. The formula seems to dry out quickly, though.
Regina V.
Review for: Cognac
I haven't tried this product but i would love to try it.... Liquid seems to be better then pencil when you use it on your top lid of your eye...
Phyllis B.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Indigo
I absolutely love It I would defiantly recommend you trying it out for yourself and it's reasonable
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Ebony
Very easy to apply and goes on very smooth! Stays on well too! I only use liquid eyeliners!!!!!
Nataliya K.
Review for: Indigo
I bought this eyeliner and I really liked it. It doesn't smudge and looks great.
Kasey T.
Danville, KY
Review for: Ebony
This is a good eyeliner. It is not the best I have used, but it's not bad for the price.
victoria g.
La grange, NC
Review for: Indigo
Super easy application and absolutely no smudging! definitely recommend this product.
Destinie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the smoothest long lasting and easy application liquid eyeliner I've ever used. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
So is this long lasting? How does it compare to Kat Von D's trooper?
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeliner has other colors?