BY HOURGLASS

A water-based stain that gives cheeks a subtle lit-from-within glow. This lightweight, hydrating cheek stain creates a radiant, natural color that lasts all day. It is formulated Without: - Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Aura's unique click mechanism dispenses the perfect amount of product for convenient on-the-go application.

Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Fifi M.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I'm not someone who puts blush on and if I do, I want something very soft and subtle, just something that brings a little bit of life and color to my cheeks. This does the trick. It's sheer but it just gives me that healthy look I want and you can always build it up! It blends in well and is easy to use :)
Lauren M.
I would recommend this product to people who love the natural no makeup - makeup. It is a cream product so it is very long lasting and hardly needs touch-ups. I would recommend this for all skin types. I would definitely  purchase this product again
Ashley W.
I love this cheek stain. I have it in the color Rouge. Its a perfect alternative to blush and adds color as well as a bit of shimmer to your look. Its a bit pricey and costs around $40 at Sephora but it's worth it.
Erica H.
Leesburg, VA
I've never liked a cream blush until this one. It blends beautifully using either a brush, fingers, or beauty blender. It's not splotchy or cakey. Only reason I rated it three stars is because of the high cost
Julia N.
Iowa City , IA
This cheek tint didn't have much payoff and left my skin feeling greasy. First time user with light oily skin. Did not work with my skin type and needed more pigment in my opinion. I wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin.
Laye S.
i LOVE this so much!! i don't like to wear a lot of makeup unless i'm doing a full face, and this gives my cheeks such a beautiful flushed tint that i tend to use it on my lips as well
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
I LOVE this blush. The colors are GORGEOUS and its so easy to apply and buildable with such a freshy, glowy, dewy finish. You def have to try it
Amanda M.
I'm inlove with this product not only because the color but how well it applies to my skin and it just makes my face look beautiful
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Meredith A.
Would this product apply well to oily skin?
Jasmine B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
What is your experience with this product?
Griseda H.
Does this lasts long as a blush?