Hourglass Ambient(R) Lighting Bronzer Nude Bronze Light 0.39 oz/ 11 g uploaded by Nargiza M.

BY HOURGLASS

An illuminating bronzer with Photoluminescent Technology, featuring bronze pigments that deliver a natural-looking, sunkissed glow while flaunting depth and dimension. Ambient Lighting Bronzer's sheer, airy formula sweeps softly onto skin for a healthy-looking, radiant finish. It's formulated with Photoluminescent Technology, featuring optically transparent particles that transform the look of skin by manipulating and refracting light to emphasize your best features. The optically transparent particles allow for seamless blending and color transitions. The powders, blended by hand using an advanced miscelare technique, offer the perfect balance of pigments in a gorgeous pattern. Use this bronzer alone, or paired with Ambient Lighting Powder for maximum control to create depth and dimension or even use it for a subtle contouring effect. "Most bronzers are flat and look unnatural. That's where the Photoluminescent Technology really lends itself to the Ambient Lighting Bronzer. It's perfect for creating a natural sunkissed glow. I personally love using Luminous Bronze Light for subtle contouring because it blends seamlessly with the Ambient Lighting Powders and blushes." Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder see more...

• I have fair skin and I'm wondering if anyone can speak about the ...1 Answers
Rika P.
San Diego, CA
These bronzers are so beautiful and each is one of a kind! The whole line is ultra lux and if you have the chance to purchase the bronzer, blush and highlight kits I would snag ‘em before they sell out because their amazing formulas and last you months! The packaging on these bronzers are great, I’ve never had any issues even when their in my purse. The payoff is natural but like you just returned from the beach. This just pulls my whole base together, please try this!
Jen C.
The perfect bronze for my fair skin without going overboard! It’s easy to end up with a shade that’s too dark, and removing it can often mean redoing your whole face. I like Hourglass’ Nude Bronzer because it is highly buildable. It’s easy to add more, not so much to take away. It looks very natural, and blends smoothly.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
I love basically everything hourglass. They are my holy grail brand and i do not go a day without using their ambient powders. This bronzer was a bit darker than I'd imagine it would be but it's another winner.
Judy B.
This is hands down the best bronzer I have ever used. The powder is so finely milled it blends so well and looks so natural. It's also more of a red bronze than an orange bronze which works better for my fair skin.
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
I literally can’t live without this bronzer. I wear it every single day. the color is great and buildable has a slight shimmery glow too. Blends great with blush
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Hourglass has some of my favorite products. These bronzer are my most used and favorites. They practically blend themselves. They leave a natural finish. I wouldn't use them for contouring because they are semi sheer and non Matte. I'll always repurchase hourglass and I recommend it to everyone!
Alyssa D.
Ellicott City, MD
Not only is the Hourglass bronzer formula incredible and one of my holy grails, but the shade "Nude Bronze Light" is absolute PERFECTION for fair skin. If you struggle finding a bronzer that is the perfect amount of cool and warm tones, look no further. This stuff applies and blends out like a dream!
Chloe M.
Wilmington
This bronzer is the absolute best thing out there it's very affordable and very worth the money this is also helpful for contouring it would be better for contouring if it want not shimmery but it does what it is supposed to do I can only say good things about this product
Mariana R.
las vegas, NV
I wasn't a big fan of this bronzer but it was a good product . This finsih was quite shimmery which isnt my cup of tea . This color is alittle too orange for contour and it does apply true to color. I recommend it youre looking for a warm shimmery bronzer
Lauren O.
Englewood , CO
Best summer bronzer ever! This gives the most gorgeous bronze to the skin, and the color nude bronze light is best for cooler-toned complexions. The finish has a sheen to it, but no glitter. Would definitely repurchase!
Gabrielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
I have fair skin and I'm wondering if anyone can speak about the pigmentation of Nude Bronze Light? It kind of looks like nothing online? Diffused Bronze Light also says it works for fair/light skin so I'm wondering if anyone has an opinion on this?