BY HOURGLASS

An illuminating bronzer with Photoluminescent Technology, featuring bronze pigments that deliver a natural-looking, sunkissed glow while flaunting depth and dimension. Ambient Lighting Bronzer's sheer, airy formula sweeps softly onto skin for a healthy-looking, radiant finish. It's formulated with Photoluminescent Technology, featuring optically transparent particles that transform the look of skin by manipulating and refracting light to emphasize your best features. The optically transparent particles allow for seamless blending and color transitions. The powders, blended by hand using an advanced miscelare technique, offer the perfect balance of pigments in a gorgeous pattern. Use this bronzer alone, or paired with Ambient Lighting Powder for maximum control to create depth and dimension or even use it for a subtle contouring effect. "Most bronzers are flat and look unnatural. That's where the Photoluminescent Technology really lends itself to the Ambient Lighting Bronzer. It's perfect for creating a natural sunkissed glow. I personally love using Luminous Bronze Light for subtle contouring because it blends seamlessly with the Ambient Lighting Powders and blushes." Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder see more...

• I have fair skin and I'm wondering if anyone can speak about the ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Ellicott City, MD
Not only is the Hourglass bronzer formula incredible and one of my holy grails, but the shade "Nude Bronze Light" is absolute PERFECTION for fair skin. If you struggle finding a bronzer that is the perfect amount of cool and warm tones, look no further. This stuff applies and blends out like a dream!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Hourglass has some of my favorite products. These bronzer are my most used and favorites. They practically blend themselves. They leave a natural finish. I wouldn't use them for contouring because they are semi sheer and non Matte. I'll always repurchase hourglass and I recommend it to everyone!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Wilmington
This bronzer is the absolute best thing out there it's very affordable and very worth the money this is also helpful for contouring it would be better for contouring if it want not shimmery but it does what it is supposed to do I can only say good things about this product
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
Las Vegas, NV
I wasn't a big fan of this bronzer but it was a good product . This finsih was quite shimmery which isnt my cup of tea . This color is alittle too orange for contour and it does apply true to color. I recommend it youre looking for a warm shimmery bronzer
Meggie W.
Meggie W.
Mason, MI
Gorgeous bronzer. Great middle ground of matte to satin, definitely not a shimmer bronzer. Gives a nice sun kissed effect to the face because its definitely more warm toned. Great for summer! Great packaging too!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love this bronzer, I've used it once and fell in love. It blends like a dream, very pigmented, powder is finely milled and smooth. It is gloat but not shimmery. Worth the hype and price in my opinion.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
naples, FL
Obsessed with the formula on these !!! I love how butter and pigmented they are and apply for beautiful on the skin. Perfect for the everyday kind of look or whatever your going for it fits the needs.
Violet F.
Violet F.
East Meadow, NY
Honestly every type of ambient lighting powder from hourglass I have fallen in love with. They leave a beautiful soft focus to the skin and look incredible in pictures. I can't recommend them enough.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Englewood , CO
Best summer bronzer ever! This gives the most gorgeous bronze to the skin, and the color nude bronze light is best for cooler-toned complexions. The finish has a sheen to it, but no glitter. Would definitely repurchase!
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
This is a beautiful bronzer that doesn't go orange on me. It's a satin finish and so beautiful. Long lasting and looks so natural
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
I have fair skin and I'm wondering if anyone can speak about the pigmentation of Nude Bronze Light? It kind of looks like nothing online? Diffused Bronze Light also says it works for fair/light skin so I'm wondering if anyone has an opinion on this?