BY HOURGLASS #69 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A collection of illuminating strobing powders designed to sculpt the face with light, creating depth and dimension for a refined, natural-looking highlight. Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powders are formulated in a sheer base that's infused with concentrated, ultra-fine mico-pearl particles in a number of sizes and refraction levels for natural-looking luminescence without leaving a heavy metallic finish. Developed with Photoluminescent Technology it captures, diffuses, and softens surrounding light to refine the appearance of the skin. Use it wet or dry for different levels of intensity, taking you from an everyday strobe highlight to a dramatic evening strobe highlight. These universally flattering shades are perfect for all skintones, and they're designed to be used with the Ambient Strobe Light Sculptor (sold separately) for the most effortless application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Designed to emulate the way in which strobe lights capture and reflect light on the face, AmbientE Strobe Lighting Powders contain a more concentrated level of micro-pearl particles in varying sizes and refraction levels than the original Ambient Lighting Powders. Combined with a sheerer base, the powders impart a highlight to the face in its purest form without masking the skin beneath it. "Ambient Strobe Lighting Powders give off the most amazing glow to your skin without being overpowering. I love using it with the Ambient Strobe Light Sculptor when I want a more reflective highlight." Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder see more...

• I recently fell in love with hourglass and I want to get a highligh...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Does it last through the day?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Allison G.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
I really wanted to love these as a highlighter but I just can't. These are great for an extra bit of glow but I feel like it needs to be built up to see even a slight difference. At that point, it just looks powdery and that's not a great look. It's nice if you're looking for super subtle but even then it's kinda meh.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Tucson, AZ
here we go slow no cool goat read to your kids before they go to sleep and your makeup is still on from allday at worlk awespme finish npo issues my keyboard does not work i can tcurse you people out for making ma edo this but read between the lines.
Trinity A.
Trinity A.
I have tested this at Sephora but I don't own one I would definitely buy it though it went on my skin really easily it's good because it lasts all day and it washes off easily I would buy this and recommend this product to everyone
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
So in love with this product. It gives a more natural look bringing out the best look for your skin! The quality is truly amazing and it so light weight and easy to wear all day. Love any product that can add a more natural look.
Regina C.
Regina C.
Nampa, ID
Makes my face light up, looks like it's from within. The glow is subtle, yet unmistakable. The powder is so smooth and softens the look of any texture that my skin has. So amazing!!! Definitely try this out if you get a chance!
san f.
san f.
its very high quality and give perfect amount of glow powder so soft mild in skin and leave flawless skin love love love i have dry skin work great with my skin very easy to apply without looking heavy definatly recommand
demi b.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
It's not too much that I want to use a highlighter because the bronzer I use has a glow / highlight too it already. So I don't really buy or try to many, but I really do love this highlighter /strobing powder!‚ô°ūüėć
Maritza F.
Maritza F.
Revere, MA
Divinos los polvos de esta marca son demaciado finos y sutiles este en especial da un glow hermoso sin tener que ser tan obvio y sin resaltar textura
Ahsley R.
Ahsley R.
La romana , FL
En realidad no le veo la gran cosa a estos productos , deja un buen acabado pero no tiene nada en especial
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Omg of the best hourglass products I've tried, I really love the glow it gives to my skin.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Florence, SC
Is this worth the price? Does it last through the day?
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Ottawa, ON
I recently fell in love with hourglass and I want to get a highlighter that will work really well on pale skin, is this the one? ūüėć
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
What is your experience with this product?