BY HOURGLASS

A collection of illuminating strobing powders designed to sculpt the face with light, creating depth and dimension for a refined, natural-looking highlight. Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powders are formulated in a sheer base that's infused with concentrated, ultra-fine mico-pearl particles in a number of sizes and refraction levels for natural-looking luminescence without leaving a heavy metallic finish. Developed with Photoluminescent Technology it captures, diffuses, and softens surrounding light to refine the appearance of the skin. Use it wet or dry for different levels of intensity, taking you from an everyday strobe highlight to a dramatic evening strobe highlight. These universally flattering shades are perfect for all skin tones, and they're designed to be used with the Ambient Strobe Light Sculptor (sold separately) for the most effortless application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Designed to emulate the way in which strobe lights capture and reflect light on the face, Ambient(R) Strobe Lighting Powders contain a more concentrated level of micro-pearl particles in varying sizes and refraction levels than the original Ambient Lighting Powders. Combined with a sheerer base, the powders impart a highlight to the face in its purest form without masking the skin beneath it. "Ambient Strobe Lighting Powders give off the most amazing glow to your skin without being overpowering. I love using it with the Ambient Strobe Light Sculptor when I want a more reflective highlight." Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder

Buy on Sephora
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
Review for: Hourglass Ambient(R) Strobe Lighting Powder Euphoric 0.04 oz/ 1.3 g
I bought my first Hourglass product a couple years ago and I instantly fell in love. Hourglass has become one of my favorite beauty brands since then. Of course Tom Ford Beauty will be my forever HG makeup line. I really like the new strobing powder from Hourglass. It adds the perfect finishing touch to my makeup look on a daily basis. I have been using it as much as my TF Reflects Guilt palette. I love that you can use it to highlight the high points of your face for a natural, subtle illumination, or you can make it a lot more intense if you like more of that Instagram glow.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient(R) Strobe Lighting Powder Euphoric 0.04 oz/ 1.3 g
Love this highlighter. Such a beautiful lit from within glow! Sometimes I use this alone for a more natural look or sometimes I use it underneath a more blinding highlighter. I have pretty dry skin and it never accentuates the texture which I love. I’m also pretty tan and this still looks amazing even though it’s a lighter highlighter. I picked mine up at Sephora. The best part is they also have this in a mini size so it’s super easy to just throw in your purse.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient(R) Strobe Lighting Powder Euphoric 0.04 oz/ 1.3 g
I absolutely love these highlights there my favorites for a natural glow. The formula is amazing there so smooth and apply beautifully on the face. I have a few of them and I'm always reaching for them and there still full so they last awhile..I highly recommend these to anyone who hasent tried them yet.
Anna P.
New Castle , DE
Review for: Hourglass Ambient(R) Strobe Lighting Powder Euphoric 0.04 oz/ 1.3 g
I have about ten highlighters, but my favorite is Hourglass strobe lighting powder. Good value, high quality, long lasting. It's all what I need.)))
Alena M.
Santa Maria
I can't believe how beautiful our glasses it's absolutely amazing and I recommend it to anybody loves of good highlight
A H.
Normal, IL
Review for: Hourglass Ambient(R) Strobe Lighting Powder Brilliant 0.04 oz/ 1.3 g
Soooo pretty! This gives more of a glow. Good for daily makeup! I have pale skin & the color worked well.
Christina H.
This is my favorite highlighter when I’m doing a full glam look. It’s very beautiful and pigmented
Dana A.
Toronto
The subtle shimmer is real here. Buildable for a brighter highlight or can be used along with setting powder all over the face for an all over glow. The smoothest highlight out there.
Nisha T.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient(R) Strobe Lighting Powder Euphoric 0.04 oz/ 1.3 g, Hourglass Ambient(R) Strobe Lighting Powder Brilliant 0.04 oz/ 1.3 g
I bought both of course...who doesn't love all the hourglass palettes. They are long lasting and highly pigmented and worth every penny. These highlighters are the Best!!!! I have the entire collection and would recommend everyone to go and swatch and test them out and find ur perfect shade or glow u want.
char💟 T.
Looks beautiful on the face! Really brightens your skin up like your the sunshine, sometimes you have to spend that little more to get the perfect item. It's also long lasting so if you've had a very busy day you could go home look in the mirror and it would still look great
takoua c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried this brand before do you recommand it ?
Jessica A.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which shade is the best?
Fatema M.
Markham, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product long-lasting? If so, how many hours? I'm looking for a long-lasting powder that can sit on my face without sliding throughout the day.