BY HOURGLASS #13 in Highlighter

The Newest Category Of Ambient® Lighting. A Collection Of Four Illuminating Strobing Powders Designed To Sculpt The Face With Light Creating Depth And Dimension For A Refined, Natural Highlight.

Features And Benefits:

• Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powders Are Formulated In A Sheer Base With Concentrated Ultra-fine Micro Pearl Particles In Varying Sizes And Refraction Levels To Give Off A Naturally Luminescent Highlight To The Skin Without A Heavy Metallic Finish.
• Developed With Photoluminescent Technology To Capture, Diffuse And Soften Surrounding Light To Refine The Appearance Of The Skin.
• Can Be Used Wet Or Dry For Varying Levels Of Intensity, Taking You From Day To Night - From An Everyday, Wearable Strobe Highlight To A Dramatic Evening Strobe Highlight.
• Available In 4 Universally Flattering Shades For All Skin Tones.
• Designed To Be Used With The Ambient® Strobe Light Sculptor For The Most Effortless Application.
• .16 Oz / 4.6 G

Available In 4 Shades:
• Iridescent Strobe Light: An Illuminating Pink Powder Imparting A Soft Highlight.
• Incandescent Strobe Light: An Opalescent Pearl Powder Imparting A Celestial Highlight.
• Euphoric Strobe Light: A Pearlescent Beige Powder Imparting A Neutral Highlight.
• Brilliant Strobe Light: A Shimmering Gold Powder Imparting A Lustrous Highlight.

How To Use:

For A Soft, Sheer Highlight - Sweep The Angled Side Of The Ambient® Strobe Light Sculptor Across The Powder And Apply To The Tops Of Your Cheekbones, Bridge Of Nose And Cupid's Bow. Gently Blend In With The Flocked Side For A Smooth Finish.
For A More Intense Highlight - Dampen The Angled Side Of The Ambient® Strobe Light Sculptor And Sweep Across The Powder. Apply To The Tops Of Your Cheekbones, Bridge Of Nose And Cupid's Bow. Gently Blend In With The Flocked Side For A Smooth Finish

• Is the ambient strobe lighting powder like the ambient powders an...2 Answers
  • I have never tried this brand before do you recommand it ?1 Answers
  • How are these with a pale skin tone?2 Answers
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder
  • "i use this as an all over face powder to add some sheen to the skin. it's not enough to be a highlight on its own for me personally. easy to use and blend, super finely milled. gorgeous product but you can get better for the price." in 75 reviews
  • "hourglass seems to always get it right! while these powders may look a little glittery in the pan, i love them on the skin! great wear time and not in your face, seen from miles away shine " in 58 reviews
Lana N.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Euphoric Strobe Light more...
The packaging is really elegant. The product itself is really nice. Although you have to layer the highlighter on because its very light. I personally love the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter but i got a allergic reaction to that so... gotta look for something else. I definitely recommend this product though, if you want more of a natural glow to your face.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Brilliant Strobe Light more...
Works on every skin tone. If you like a highlighter that’s not blinding this is it . It looks like the same glow a VS model has its perfect for that look. It brightens your own skin and reflects naturally. It’s not cakey and the particles aren’t thick either so it’s a natural application. Colour pay off is great you don’t need much either
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Euphoric more...
Definitely loved this powder and how soft and velvety it is but my only complaint is that it kinda oxidized a little weird and just looked very Orange on my skin for some reason I don't know maybe I apply to much but every single time I've used this it left an orange cast or maybe it's just too dark for my skin
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
These highlighters work so well. They are very affordable and give off so much illumination to the face. I always have this in my make up kit. I highly recommend this product to anyone who’s a make up artist that is adding on to their kit.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Review for: Euphoric more...
Love this highlighter. Such a beautiful lit from within glow! Sometimes I use this alone for a more natural look or sometimes I use it underneath a more blinding highlighter. I have pretty dry skin and it never accentuates the texture which I love. I’m also pretty tan and this still looks amazing even though it’s a lighter highlighter. I picked mine up at Sephora. The best part is they also have this in a mini size so it’s super easy to just throw in your purse.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
Review for: Euphoric Strobe Light more...
Hourglass is pricy but worth every penny. It's a beautiful finishing powder. Its like a photo filter in makeup form. Its smooth, finely miled. It just gaves a nice subtle glow. I would definitely recommend this over all others.
brendalee💀🥀 S.
Republic, MO
Review for: Iridescent Strobe Light more...
One of my favorite highlighters! This will not give you that blinding highlight if that’s what you’re into. I am kind of over the blinding highlights that leave stripes of glitter on your face, and have gotten more into subtle natural looking highlight. That’s what this does, it gives you a subtle shimmer. It is pigmented and blends so well! I want all the shades! I recommend if you like subtle highlights like me :)
Srin Y.
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
Cory E.
Review for: Euphoric Strobe Light more...
I’m so obsessed with these powders. They’re so versatile. They’re beautiful lightly fluffed all over the face as a nice diffusing setting powder, or you can use them a bit more concentrated as a subtle highlight.
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Euphoric Strobe Light more...
I love this Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder to finish my look. It gives my face a glow without being glittery! I have medium deep skin tone and the Radiant light looks awesome on me!
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
What's your favorite color?
Maggie H.
Are these an intense highlight and are they any good for fair completed girls like me?
kassi a.
i am sooo curious about these! i really want one but i think theyre a little expensive. are they trully worth it for being about 40$ each?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
These look beautiful but are they worth the price?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Do these have glitter or shimmer? Or are they just luminous powders? I haven't had a chance to go and swatch them in store yet. Thanks for any insight!