Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder
The Newest Category Of Ambient® Lighting. A Collection Of Four Illuminating Strobing Powders Designed To Sculpt The Face With Light Creating Depth And Dimension For A Refined, Natural Highlight.
Features And Benefits:
• Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powders Are Formulated In A Sheer Base With Concentrated Ultra-fine Micro Pearl Particles In Varying Sizes And Refraction Levels To Give Off A Naturally Luminescent Highlight To The Skin Without A Heavy Metallic Finish.
• Developed With Photoluminescent Technology To Capture, Diffuse And Soften Surrounding Light To Refine The Appearance Of The Skin.
• Can Be Used Wet Or Dry For Varying Levels Of Intensity, Taking You From Day To Night - From An Everyday, Wearable Strobe Highlight To A Dramatic Evening Strobe Highlight.
• Available In 4 Universally Flattering Shades For All Skin Tones.
• Designed To Be Used With The Ambient® Strobe Light Sculptor For The Most Effortless Application.
• .16 Oz / 4.6 G
Available In 4 Shades:
• Iridescent Strobe Light: An Illuminating Pink Powder Imparting A Soft Highlight.
• Incandescent Strobe Light: An Opalescent Pearl Powder Imparting A Celestial Highlight.
• Euphoric Strobe Light: A Pearlescent Beige Powder Imparting A Neutral Highlight.
• Brilliant Strobe Light: A Shimmering Gold Powder Imparting A Lustrous Highlight.
How To Use:
For A Soft, Sheer Highlight - Sweep The Angled Side Of The Ambient® Strobe Light Sculptor Across The Powder And Apply To The Tops Of Your Cheekbones, Bridge Of Nose And Cupid's Bow. Gently Blend In With The Flocked Side For A Smooth Finish.
For A More Intense Highlight - Dampen The Angled Side Of The Ambient® Strobe Light Sculptor And Sweep Across The Powder. Apply To The Tops Of Your Cheekbones, Bridge Of Nose And Cupid's Bow. Gently Blend In With The Flocked Side For A Smooth Finish
Top Questions See all 161 Q&A
- "i use this as an all over face powder to add some sheen to the skin. it's not enough to be a highlight on its own for me personally. easy to use and blend, super finely milled. gorgeous product but you can get better for the price." in 75 reviews
- "hourglass seems to always get it right! while these powders may look a little glittery in the pan, i love them on the skin! great wear time and not in your face, seen from miles away shine " in 58 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos