4 varieties available
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush
4.63 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
This Captivating Hybrid Blush Combines The Illuminating Effects Of Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder With Breathtakingly Modern Hues To Instantly Brighten Cheeks For Seamless, Glowing, Lit From Within Color.
Features And Benefits:
• The Airy, Lightweight Blushes Fuse The Illuminating Effects Of Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder With An Array Of Vivid Cheek Colors To Amplify Blush To A New Level.
• While Traditional Blush Tends To Be Flat, Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush Uses Photoluminescent Technology To Create Depth And Dimension With An Otherworldly Glow.
• The Hand-made Powders Are Formulated Using An Advanced Miscelare Technique - Which Means "To Mix" In Italian - Creating The Perfect Balance Of Pigment And Powder, And No Two Look Alike.
• Delivers A Natural Radiant Finish With Buildable Color And Complements All Ambient® Lighting Products
• .15 Oz / 4.2 G
Available In 4 Shades
• Brilliant Nude - A Deep Amber Blush Blended With Brilliant Strobe Light For A Lustrous Glow.
• Euphoric Fusion - A Soft Lilac Blush Blended With Euphoric Strobe Light For A Resplendent Glow.
• Iridescent Flash - A Vivid Magenta Blush Blended With Iridescent Strobe Light For An Illuminating Glow.
• Incandescent Electra - A Cool Peach Blush Blended With Incandescent Strobe Light For A Celestial Glow.
How To Use:
• Use The Nº 2 Foundation/Blush Brush And Swirl The Entire Blush Tile With Your Brush To Pick Up The Perfect Balance Of Pigment And Strobe Lighting Powder - Apply To Cheeks And Blend Upward.
• Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush Can Be Worn Alone Or Layered With Ambient® Lighting Blush To Create Multidimensional, Custom Blush Shades.
• Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush Is Fragile. Please Handle With Care.
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Looking for some good blushes does any recommend hourglass?1 Answers
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush
- "a beautiful light wash of color. it’s a buildable blush which i prefer...it doesn’t pack a huge punch but it’s nice that way so i don’t have bright pink cheeks right off the bat. it has a beautiful healthy glow too!" in 6 reviews
I'm in love with this euphoric fusion blush by hourglass! I purchased this a sephora for $38 bucks. It goes nicely with my skin and I'm tan. Has a very nice shimmer. I would use this light handed if you don't want too much shimmer. You don't even need a highlighter. Definitely recommend this product. Worth the $$
Great shade for people who don’t blush naturally but want to give themselves more colour to heir complexion after foundation. Always get told I look so glowy today. Beautiful marbling and so finely milled. Was extremely expensive and it has broke , when it was in my rucksack which I don’t even remember dropping that day. However it is a game changer , everything about it ( packaging, style,scent) and its effects make me feel like a princess.Wear it everytime I wear makeup now
Hourglass is probably my holy grail brand. Everything I’ve ever tried skyrockets to my fave list and this blush is no exception. When i first looked at it i thought the color might be a little dark but when the artist in Sephora put it on my cheeks i immediately fell in love! I have fair to light skin and the soft plum is gorgeous. Hourglass’ signature glow really comes through in this amazing blush. I pretty much wear this blush every time i wear makeup. I hope to get more shades!
My first impression of this hourglass ambient strobe lighting blush is I love the packaging it is so cute and so elegant when I open the package it looks so beautiful it is a marble euphoric fusion blush it is shimmering and it gives you a natural blush look amazing I’m in love the formula feels nice and silky and it makes your skin look amazing!! Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush
I like this blush! I have to say I wish this color in particular were not as nude, but I find it as an excellent blush topper, if you want your matte blushes to have a little extra shine. It’s not too radiant, but I would be wary of building it up too much for color, because then you will have a VERY shiny cheek! Which is cool if you’re going for that look, but I prefer a natural radiance. I’d recommend this product for those of you with more fair skin, or for those looking for a blush topper. Otherwise I’d probably pick a more colorful shade in the same range!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos