BY HOURGLASS

This Captivating Hybrid Blush Combines The Illuminating Effects Of Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder With Breathtakingly Modern Hues To Instantly Brighten Cheeks For Seamless, Glowing, Lit From Within Color.

Features And Benefits:

• The Airy, Lightweight Blushes Fuse The Illuminating Effects Of Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder With An Array Of Vivid Cheek Colors To Amplify Blush To A New Level.
• While Traditional Blush Tends To Be Flat, Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush Uses Photoluminescent Technology To Create Depth And Dimension With An Otherworldly Glow.
• The Hand-made Powders Are Formulated Using An Advanced Miscelare Technique - Which Means "To Mix" In Italian - Creating The Perfect Balance Of Pigment And Powder, And No Two Look Alike.
• Delivers A Natural Radiant Finish With Buildable Color And Complements All Ambient® Lighting Products
• .15 Oz / 4.2 G

Available In 4 Shades
• Brilliant Nude - A Deep Amber Blush Blended With Brilliant Strobe Light For A Lustrous Glow.
• Euphoric Fusion - A Soft Lilac Blush Blended With Euphoric Strobe Light For A Resplendent Glow.
• Iridescent Flash - A Vivid Magenta Blush Blended With Iridescent Strobe Light For An Illuminating Glow.
• Incandescent Electra - A Cool Peach Blush Blended With Incandescent Strobe Light For A Celestial Glow.

How To Use:

• Use The Nº 2 Foundation/Blush Brush And Swirl The Entire Blush Tile With Your Brush To Pick Up The Perfect Balance Of Pigment And Strobe Lighting Powder - Apply To Cheeks And Blend Upward.
• Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush Can Be Worn Alone Or Layered With Ambient® Lighting Blush To Create Multidimensional, Custom Blush Shades.
• Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush Is Fragile. Please Handle With Care.

• Looking for some good blushes does any recommend hourglass?1 Answers
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush
  • "a beautiful light wash of color. it’s a buildable blush which i prefer...it doesn’t pack a huge punch but it’s nice that way so i don’t have bright pink cheeks right off the bat. it has a beautiful healthy glow too!" in 6 reviews
Felicity V.
Philidelphia
Review for: Incandescent Electra more...
love this power so much it’s so beautiful an amazing pigmented an beautiful great for everyone
Salma A.
Ardmore, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my all time favorite blush. It’s so beautiful and gives a great highlight to your face. It works with all skin tone and blends with very well with foundation
Laura P.
Lasalle, ON
Review for: Incandescent Electra more...
Guuurl!?!? You still don’t have those? What kind a make up girl are you? Get this I promise you won’t regret it. I have an olive skin tone and let me tell you when I first discovered this product it changed my life. I walked around up and down the streets of Windsor Ontario looking like a f-ing ragdoll just because I was so in love with this product I had no moderation. My cheeks were so red but I was just so happy, I was 15 years old living the dream. What 15 yo has $60 blush? Fast forward six years I’ve learned some moderation when it comes to blush and applying it like a normal human being but this is great for a casual night, date night, girls night or even just to get some chips at Walmart. It is a little expensive but I promise you won’t regret it and if you do just DM me I’ll send you my address... I promise it won’t come to that though. 5/5
Emily S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This blush is so beautiful, and incandescent electra is a pretty  peach mixed gold shimmer. It's definitely more of a summer blush with a sheer wash of color.
Sanya Z.
Dubai
It’s a wonderful blush - illuminating and glowy 😍 the face looks much fresher thanks to this blush. I love the formula of hourglass blushes; they are an 11/10 when it comes to pigmentation and longevity.
Samantha S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love that this is a blush and highlight in one. It looks gorgeous and soft and saves me time by combining two steps into one gorgeous finish.
Pareesa M.
Review for: Brilliant Nude more...
I like this blush! I have to say I wish this color in particular were not as nude, but I find it as an excellent blush topper, if you want your matte blushes to have a little extra shine. It’s not too radiant, but I would be wary of building it up too much for color, because then you will have a VERY shiny cheek! Which is cool if you’re going for that look, but I prefer a natural radiance. I’d recommend this product for those of you with more fair skin, or for those looking for a blush topper. Otherwise I’d probably pick a more colorful shade in the same range!
Chrisinda G.
Blind River , ON
Review for: Incandescent Electra more...
I love me a good hourglass product and this one fits the bill. It’s a sheer product but don’t let the price deter you - you can build this bad boy up like no ones business! It has beautiful sheen to it and is also great for mature skin because it’s so finely milled. My mom is in her 50s (shh it wasn’t me) and she LOVES her blush! Great all around product with a inclusive shade range, win-win-win!
Sarah S.
Chicago
Review for: Incandescent Electra more...
Hourglass is slowly but surely taking over my entire beauty collection! This is a beautiful beautiful blush / highlight combo. Color is a coral / pink shade that looks great for summer. Blush is longwearing and gives a natural but beautiful flush. Highly recommend and have repurchased several other shades such as mood exposure and luminous flush.
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I am absolutely in love with this blush it applies and feels like butter it so easy use and blend. Not only that but shapes you cheeks every one should try this product at least once it will change you life.
Gemma P.
Looking for some good blushes does any recommend hourglass?

Sephora