4 varieties available
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush
4.63 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
This Captivating Hybrid Blush Combines The Illuminating Effects Of Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder With Breathtakingly Modern Hues To Instantly Brighten Cheeks For Seamless, Glowing, Lit From Within Color.
Features And Benefits:
• The Airy, Lightweight Blushes Fuse The Illuminating Effects Of Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder With An Array Of Vivid Cheek Colors To Amplify Blush To A New Level.
• While Traditional Blush Tends To Be Flat, Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush Uses Photoluminescent Technology To Create Depth And Dimension With An Otherworldly Glow.
• The Hand-made Powders Are Formulated Using An Advanced Miscelare Technique - Which Means "To Mix" In Italian - Creating The Perfect Balance Of Pigment And Powder, And No Two Look Alike.
• Delivers A Natural Radiant Finish With Buildable Color And Complements All Ambient® Lighting Products
• .15 Oz / 4.2 G
Available In 4 Shades
• Brilliant Nude - A Deep Amber Blush Blended With Brilliant Strobe Light For A Lustrous Glow.
• Euphoric Fusion - A Soft Lilac Blush Blended With Euphoric Strobe Light For A Resplendent Glow.
• Iridescent Flash - A Vivid Magenta Blush Blended With Iridescent Strobe Light For An Illuminating Glow.
• Incandescent Electra - A Cool Peach Blush Blended With Incandescent Strobe Light For A Celestial Glow.
How To Use:
• Use The Nº 2 Foundation/Blush Brush And Swirl The Entire Blush Tile With Your Brush To Pick Up The Perfect Balance Of Pigment And Strobe Lighting Powder - Apply To Cheeks And Blend Upward.
• Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush Can Be Worn Alone Or Layered With Ambient® Lighting Blush To Create Multidimensional, Custom Blush Shades.
• Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush Is Fragile. Please Handle With Care.
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Looking for some good blushes does any recommend hourglass?1 Answers
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush
- "a beautiful light wash of color. it’s a buildable blush which i prefer...it doesn’t pack a huge punch but it’s nice that way so i don’t have bright pink cheeks right off the bat. it has a beautiful healthy glow too!" in 6 reviews
Review for: Incandescent Electra more...
Wow. I've been eyeing this blush for awhile and I purchased it without ever having seen it in person--something I NEVER do--but I had looked at online swatches and I was hoping that the shade Incandescent Electra would work for me. I'm extremely pale and cool-toned and most of the swatches of the other shades I'd seen appeared to be too deep or too warm, so I took a leap of faith by placing my order. It was definitely the right choice for me! It's such a beautiful color and I would honestly say that it has an overall neutral undertone which is neither too cool or too warm. The color is extremely buildable which I appreciate and the color (which looks like a bright pink in the pan) is actually a very natural flush on me. The finish isn't shimmery but instead it imparts a healthy glow and the powder itself is very finely milled so it blends seamlessly. The first day I wore it I found that every time I looked in the mirror I just liked how I looked and loved the subtle luminosity! I'm so happy with this blush and I would completely recommend picking it up.
These have the perfect in-between mix of color and glow. They are luminous in a subtle nature so they give the skin that beautiful soft sheen with enough color balance to bring life to the face. They layer nicely with other powder-based products as well as creams, meld well with the skin and don’t emphasize pores or skin texture. I did notice that they slightly warm up on the skin but don’t oxidize too much. In terms of lasting power I found these rank as very impressive.
Review for: Iridescent Flash more...
I just got this blush and I’m beyond obsessed with it. The color is beautiful and of course the addition of the ambient lighting highlighter, which def lives up to the hype, makes this look divine. It really does give the most lovely, lit from within glow. Gives the look of that natural, youthful, glowy model you sometimes see in vogue mags, which I’ve pinned a million times. So good!
Hourglass is probably my holy grail brand. Everything I’ve ever tried skyrockets to my fave list and this blush is no exception. When i first looked at it i thought the color might be a little dark but when the artist in Sephora put it on my cheeks i immediately fell in love! I have fair to light skin and the soft plum is gorgeous. Hourglass’ signature glow really comes through in this amazing blush. I pretty much wear this blush every time i wear makeup. I hope to get more shades!
This is such a great blush and whenever I want a quick but stunning look, I always go for this blush. It is marbled with shimmer and it’s an all in one for me....blush and highlight❣️ it gives my skin this beautiful deep rose color and the perfect amount of shimmer and shine. This is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way and it is so easy to blend out. It looks amazing as a natural flush or you can build it up to a noticeable rosy color that looks so beautiful. I think that this color works best on olive to med skin tones but they have lighter colors that look just as beautiful for my fair skin-toned Beauty lovers💕
I like this blush! I have to say I wish this color in particular were not as nude, but I find it as an excellent blush topper, if you want your matte blushes to have a little extra shine. It’s not too radiant, but I would be wary of building it up too much for color, because then you will have a VERY shiny cheek! Which is cool if you’re going for that look, but I prefer a natural radiance. I’d recommend this product for those of you with more fair skin, or for those looking for a blush topper. Otherwise I’d probably pick a more colorful shade in the same range!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos