carla l.
Salem, OR
Review for: Incandescent Electra more...
Wow.  I've been eyeing this blush for awhile and I purchased it without ever having seen it in person--something I NEVER do--but I had looked at online swatches and I was hoping that the shade Incandescent Electra would work for me.  I'm extremely pale and cool-toned and most of the swatches of the other shades I'd seen appeared to be too deep or too warm, so I took a leap of faith by placing my order.  It was definitely the right choice for me!  It's such a beautiful color and I would honestly say that it has an overall neutral undertone which is neither too cool or too warm.  The color is extremely buildable which I appreciate and the color (which looks like a bright pink in the pan) is actually a very natural flush on me.  The finish isn't shimmery but instead it imparts a healthy glow and the powder itself is very finely milled so it blends seamlessly.  The first day I wore it I found that every time I looked in the mirror I just liked how I looked and loved the subtle luminosity!  I'm so happy with this blush and I would completely recommend picking it up.