BY HOURGLASS #43 in Makeup Palettes

A limited-edition palette of powders that provide the brightest highlight to the skin. Each shade is formulated with intensely concentrated, multifaceted pearl particles in varying sizes and refraction levels to give the most reflective glow to the high points of the face. The velvety texture ensures a smooth application as it glides across skin to reveal your most intense, amplified highlight, while the concentrated formula utilizes photoluminescent technology to intensify the way light reflects on the skin. Absolute strobe light is a soft pink metallic pearl powder for a captivating highlight. Pure strobe light is a pale gold metallic pearl powder for an exquisite highlight. Lucent strobe light is a rose gold metallic pearl powder for a magnetic highlight. This palette contains: - 3 x 0.10 oz/ 3 g Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Powder in Absolute Strobe Light, Pure Strobe Light, Lucent Strobe Light It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This palette is formulated with photoluminescent technology: the optically transparent particles alter the appearance of the skin by manipulating and refracting favorable light. This leaves skin looking smooth, even, and enhanced not masked. The soft-focus technology helps to minimize the look of wrinkles, imperfections, and discoloration, while emulating the appearance of young, healthy skin. "Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Powders give off the brightest highlight to your skin. I love using it when I want to amplify my highlight to an entirely new level." Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder see more...

Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette Absolute Strobe Light/ Pure Strobe Light/ Lucent Strobe Light
Emma H.
wollongong
Such stunning and universally flattering highlighters. This palette is on the pricey side but you truly get what you pay for as this palette is very high quality.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
I wanted this highlighter palette since I first saw pictures of it on Instagram. BUT I wanted to swatch it in person first. I have sooo many highlighters, and I didn't want to spend $75CAD on it if it was comparable to one that I already own. So I held off buying it until my local Sephora FINALLY got it! Just the look of the classy, beautiful packaging made me want it honestly. And the swatches made me fall in love! The first time I wore it I loved it! And the second, third, fourth etc. times I was still blown away by how gorgeous my glow was. It's not sparkly, shimmery, or glittery, and I'm a total glitter addict. But none the less I'm obsessed with how stunning these powders are! They are shiny and super blinding on. I didn't think I'd love them this much... but it's my new favourite highlighter! It's just too pretty! I can't get over it!
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall.
this brand is known for its super high quality products and fine prices, once you try this you will never go back
mariem a.
LAOUINA
Tazo Chai Vanilla Caramel tea is spicy, aromatic, sweet and a wonderful departure from traditional tea drinks. Tazo has a reputation for providing creative quality teas and this flavor certainly follows that pattern. This tea is so flavorful that there is no need to add sugar (unless you prefer very sweet drinks). If you enjoy Chai tea or would like to try Chai tea, you should try this. "
Robyn H.
I purchased this from Net a porter in the UK and the service I received was phenomenonal! I have wanted the strobe powders for such a long time but never purchased them individually. They are honestly so beautiful on the skin that I can't stop tilting my head to the side to catch the glow!!!!!
Karen G.
this product I recommend it is really beautiful and perfect I love it I love it and I would love to try it again it's beautiful I love it all this is precisely what I need right now
WIEM 🇹.
8012
I like this product because it's really great to advise you to use it and do not give it five stars it deserves

Thank you to this factory, which is responsible for this management and the joint in making it
maryam m.
Jurançon
Very good product i have to but it on my page and tell the followers to buy it thanks site and company you do a wonderful job can help your promote your product by reviewing them in my video and photos يعني فد شي يموووت تظل لمعه بيه
Takwa N.
Jordann W.
Hazelton
This is stunning. I love it. I was concerned it would be too light but the highlights give that wet look and melt right into your skin. Just gorgeous.
Stephanie F.
Frazeysburg, OH
Does the highlight blind you? Would you suggest someone to buy this ?
chandra a.
fife, WA
Do these show up at all in medium to darker skin tones? & is it that same soft powdery style of highlight?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Victoria A.
Does anyone know or heard what the release date in Sephora stores for the palette?
Gabrielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
does this have the wow factor people are saying it does? i know the previous ambient strobe highlights weren't really that good, and i've read some reviews saying this is better, and more noticeable.