A limited-edition palette of powders that provide the brightest highlight to the skin. Each shade is formulated with intensely concentrated, multifaceted pearl particles in varying sizes and refraction levels to give the most reflective glow to the high points of the face. The velvety texture ensures a smooth application as it glides across skin to reveal your most intense, amplified highlight, while the concentrated formula utilizes photoluminescent technology to intensify the way light reflects on the skin. Absolute strobe light is a soft pink metallic pearl powder for a captivating highlight. Pure strobe light is a pale gold metallic pearl powder for an exquisite highlight. Lucent strobe light is a rose gold metallic pearl powder for a magnetic highlight. This palette contains: - 3 x 0.10 oz/ 3 g Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Powder in Absolute Strobe Light, Pure Strobe Light, Lucent Strobe Light It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This palette is formulated with photoluminescent technology: the optically transparent particles alter the appearance of the skin by manipulating and refracting favorable light. This leaves skin looking smooth, even, and enhanced not masked. The soft-focus technology helps to minimize the look of wrinkles, imperfections, and discoloration, while emulating the appearance of young, healthy skin. "Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Powders give off the brightest highlight to your skin. I love using it when I want to amplify my highlight to an entirely new level." Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder see more...

Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette Absolute Strobe Light/ Pure Strobe Light/ Lucent Strobe Light
Buy on Sephora*
mimi m.
The colors are soo pretty and cool i like theme so much for finishing my make up eyes it really useful and nice to have a palet like this i hope that i have much more like this to be pretty and confident i like this product so far its very nice😁😍😘😛
Kelsey K.
I absolutely love the lightest color. The highlight looks stunning in person and photograph beautifully. However, my skin is too fair to use the darkest shade. Its supposed to be flattering in dim lighting, but the color is too warm for my skin tone. That said, the lightest shade is gorgeous and definitely worth purchasing as a stand-alone!
Shaina R.
Yokneam Illit
 I would absolutely love to try this product out and give a review about it if you would send it to me because I love all of these products of this company and would love to give input on the product and if it is well worth it to price it just to share with my friends My input.
Victoria H.
Eckville, AB
This is a really great highlighter. It applies beautifully, and gives your face that real "WOW" glow. It's definitely best to use with a full face of makeup, as it's quite intense. I have pale skin and it works for me. It's a bit expensive though, so I feel like I would look for something more cost friendly before I purchased this again.
Wendy P.
Anfield, Liverpool
Stunning and so worth the money! The packaging is to die for and the products inside are amazing. These highlighters are useable both day and night. They can be subtle but you can build them up too. Would definitely recommend if you’re in the market for some high end makeup and don’t mind spending a little more.
Elishea G.
This product is absolutely flawless and incredibly pigmented, the packaging is high end and looks so expensive, doesn’t look chunky on the skin and lasts all day
Katie L.
Beatrice Place , Blackburn
This palette is amazing!! Honestly you can use all the colours for whatever look! They literally go with everything!! They are super pigmented which I personally love!! They are easy to work with and I need more of this in my life
Adriana E.
Yessss its the mother of all highlighters its simply incredibile and you can have all you need in terms of ,,shining bright like a diamond,,its a beautifull pallete I really think we need all of us as make up lovers !
Amzee K.
Christian street, London
Such an amazing highlighting strobing palette. I would say it's great for any skin tone. It doesn't give a blinding highlight but it does give a good one. It's so long lasting, & I would recommend this to others.
L I.
Villahermosa, Tabasco
Wow que belleza. Sin duda esta paleta tiene que estar en mi makeup. Me encanta el pigmento que tiene. Una verdadera belleza. La utilizaría todas las noches de fiesta.
Stephanie F.
Frazeysburg, OH
Does the highlight blind you? Would you suggest someone to buy this ?
chandra a.
fife, WA
Do these show up at all in medium to darker skin tones? & is it that same soft powdery style of highlight?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Victoria A.
Does anyone know or heard what the release date in Sephora stores for the palette?
Gabrielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
does this have the wow factor people are saying it does? i know the previous ambient strobe highlights weren't really that good, and i've read some reviews saying this is better, and more noticeable.