BY HOURGLASS #43 in Makeup Palettes

A limited-edition palette of powders that provide the brightest highlight to the skin. Each shade is formulated with intensely concentrated, multifaceted pearl particles in varying sizes and refraction levels to give the most reflective glow to the high points of the face. The velvety texture ensures a smooth application as it glides across skin to reveal your most intense, amplified highlight, while the concentrated formula utilizes photoluminescent technology to intensify the way light reflects on the skin. Absolute strobe light is a soft pink metallic pearl powder for a captivating highlight. Pure strobe light is a pale gold metallic pearl powder for an exquisite highlight. Lucent strobe light is a rose gold metallic pearl powder for a magnetic highlight. This palette contains: - 3 x 0.10 oz/ 3 g Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Powder in Absolute Strobe Light, Pure Strobe Light, Lucent Strobe Light It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This palette is formulated with photoluminescent technology: the optically transparent particles alter the appearance of the skin by manipulating and refracting favorable light. This leaves skin looking smooth, even, and enhanced not masked. The soft-focus technology helps to minimize the look of wrinkles, imperfections, and discoloration, while emulating the appearance of young, healthy skin. "Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Powders give off the brightest highlight to your skin. I love using it when I want to amplify my highlight to an entirely new level." Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder see more...

Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette Absolute Strobe Light/ Pure Strobe Light/ Lucent Strobe Light
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
I really want to love this palette but its just not as good as other highlighters that I have (Becca, Jouer, MAC). The packaging is exquisite as all Hourglass packaging, and the powders are smooth, but what I dont like is that the highlighters emphasize quite a bit of texture / pores. Something that my favourite highlighters dont do at all. I also found the highlighters to fade quite fast. Another thing that doesnt happen with my other highlighters. I do want to play with my palette more though and decide further if I will keep it.
Sarah R.
Love love love this palette! Look past the crazy price tag and buy it! An unbelievably beautiful highlight! It doesn't look like much in photos but I bought it anyways and I definitely do not regret it! My favourite shade is the middle yellowish shade- it is absolutely stunning. They're extremely metallic and have no visible shimmer particles, it's pure sheen! I also find that I can use all three shades which is a pro! Definitely recommend this palette, you will not regret it!
Nisha T.
I don't know about this palette...i saw this palette when I went to check out the other Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 and they are both not as pigmented but I like the Volume 3 palette better because I feel like that was slightly pigmented more than this one. This one the colors didn't seem to have the wow factor. I know the Volume 3 is more pricey but it has 6 shades vs the 3 shades and I'd rather pay a bit more to get more shades to play around or test. I feel like this one is just not eye-catching to me. I guess it depends what ur price range is and if u want to spend more $$$ for more shades or a bit less for 3 shades...personal preference for me is the other palette.
Jade F.
London
Having wanted this for ages, I finally went aheads and bought it (it's a lot more pricey in the UK - £59!). So pleased I did - when you first apply it it is quite intense, but it's so easy to blend and ends up looking like a natural glow when the light hits it. It almost gives a "wet look" sheen, despite being a powder, and doesn't go patchy like other powders that I have tried. Much better than Becca's powders, in my opinion. Hope I never run out!!!
Jocelyn P.
Edmonton, AB
I just picked this up during the VIB Rouge sale, and I am over the moon! I needed a new highlighter palette like a freaking hole in the head, but I just couldn’t say no to this. I don’t own any of the other strobe lighting powders aside from the one that first came out in their original ambient lighting palette, so I can’t truly compare formulas, but this is a legit metallic, wet-look formula, and I LOVE it! I’ve heard some reviewers and youtubers say there’s no way one person could use all three shades, but I don’t foresee an issue with making use of all the shades, and I am ridiculously fair. Overall, I’m super happy with this, and would highly recommend picking it up while you can.
Lea T.
Hourglass once again doing great stuff. It gives the skin (I'm pretty pale) such a beautiful and nearly wet look. And the best for me is that you can really decide how much of it you want. So for a everyday look I only use a bit but it still shows and in the evening I can go full on and add layers.
The only thing is that the colors as individuals are too pink, yellow and brown so for me the best is mixing yellow and brown or yellow and pink.
Erin L.
Drumheller, AB
I honestly love this palette. I've been wanting something from hourglass for ages because their powders are so soft and smooth to the touch, and I finally had a reason to splurge. The packaging is beautiful and sleek, so it's definitely eye catching. It's super easy to blend. This isn't something I would go to for blinding, but something softer and for an everyday use. It's not glittery (and I tend to love glitter), it makes for a really natural glow (but it can be built up for something more intense).
Adriana E.
Yessss its the mother of all highlighters its simply incredibile and you can have all you need in terms of ,,shining bright like a diamond,,its a beautifull pallete I really think we need all of us as make up lovers !
Joyce I.
Toronto, ON
I love this so much!! This is so much more than a highlighter, it’s gives a natural sheen to the cheeks without being too much. Honestly if you love highlighters as much as I do and you feel like a splurge, get this
Maryam M.
Love these highlighters! Some of the best on the market. They are very pigmented and I love that you get so much product! Yes, they are pricey but the quality is amazing and the packaging is always on point! I love soft toned highlights and this was perfect.
Stephanie F.
Frazeysburg, OH
Does the highlight blind you? Would you suggest someone to buy this ?
chandra a.
fife, WA
Do these show up at all in medium to darker skin tones? & is it that same soft powdery style of highlight?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Victoria A.
Does anyone know or heard what the release date in Sephora stores for the palette?
Gabrielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
does this have the wow factor people are saying it does? i know the previous ambient strobe highlights weren't really that good, and i've read some reviews saying this is better, and more noticeable.