BY HOURGLASS #43 in Makeup Palettes

A limited-edition palette of powders that provide the brightest highlight to the skin. Each shade is formulated with intensely concentrated, multifaceted pearl particles in varying sizes and refraction levels to give the most reflective glow to the high points of the face. The velvety texture ensures a smooth application as it glides across skin to reveal your most intense, amplified highlight, while the concentrated formula utilizes photoluminescent technology to intensify the way light reflects on the skin. Absolute strobe light is a soft pink metallic pearl powder for a captivating highlight. Pure strobe light is a pale gold metallic pearl powder for an exquisite highlight. Lucent strobe light is a rose gold metallic pearl powder for a magnetic highlight. This palette contains: - 3 x 0.10 oz/ 3 g Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Powder in Absolute Strobe Light, Pure Strobe Light, Lucent Strobe Light It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This palette is formulated with photoluminescent technology: the optically transparent particles alter the appearance of the skin by manipulating and refracting favorable light. This leaves skin looking smooth, even, and enhanced not masked. The soft-focus technology helps to minimize the look of wrinkles, imperfections, and discoloration, while emulating the appearance of young, healthy skin. "Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Powders give off the brightest highlight to your skin. I love using it when I want to amplify my highlight to an entirely new level." Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder see more...

Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette Absolute Strobe Light/ Pure Strobe Light/ Lucent Strobe Light
Linda M.
OMG! This is beautiful! These strobe highlighters are so finely milled that they blend into the skin without looking chunky or harsh! I use this palette daily even if to add some shine on my eyes! And the packaging? GORGEOUS!
Kristan P.
Mercedes
Very pigmented and blinding this brand is amazing and this product is a little pricey but you do get what you paid for the pigments are very blinding and are easy to apply to the skin they also are amazing as eye shadows I would highly recommend to other costumers
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
This is the best highlighter palette I’ve purchased in a year where I think there were more highlighter releases than ever. I’ve always loved the brand but their ‘ambient strobes’ didn’t do it. These do! A beautiful soft but very much present glow! Lasts all day. If you can afford it$62.. and afford or save up so that all of your Powders are Hourglass you will never regret it. Compliments follow this brand around.
Leigh P.
These highlighters are amazing . They are very light and blend right into my skin giving me the perfect amount of glow ! These are so pretty and I love that you get three shades .. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone needing highlighters !
Jenn L.
This is the perfect highlighter for a natural look. It's not holographic (like the trends are right now) but it does give a good refreshing glow to your face. It is easy to apply. I would buy this product again for a natural glow to my face!
Marcela C.
I really wanted to love this since I had heard amazing things about it. The packaging and highlighters are beautiful but unfortunately they just didn’t show up on my super pale skin ... I will be returning this to Sephora
Hannah B.
Newburgh, IN
I have a darker skin tone so each of these colors did not really make a difference on my face I was hoping that they would all look different but they all did the same thing just a little different in color I was not happy that they were all very close in color so if you're wanting a bit of a difference for an expensive pallet I would go with something else
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
I bought this product from the hourglass website. The shine in it is so stunning, no glitter whatsoever. I think this will suite a lot of different skins and will work day and night. I will repurchase again if they keep it permanent. Highly recommended
Rylee H.
I know $62 is a lot, but holy smokes these are the best highlighters ever! Maybe I'm crazy, but I've tried the individual metallic strobe highlighters and I wasn't a fan of those, so I'm assuming they changed the formula with this trio. The only bad thing I have to say is that this palette is limited addition😭 Hourglass please make this permanent!
myah a.
This product is one of my favorites. It’s really pricey so I’m glad I received it as a gift. I probably wouldn’t be so willing to pay so much for this. The colors are so pretty and natural. And I use it when I’m going for a really bold loud face.
Stephanie F.
Frazeysburg, OH
Does the highlight blind you? Would you suggest someone to buy this ?
chandra a.
fife, WA
Do these show up at all in medium to darker skin tones? & is it that same soft powdery style of highlight?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Victoria A.
Does anyone know or heard what the release date in Sephora stores for the palette?
Gabrielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
does this have the wow factor people are saying it does? i know the previous ambient strobe highlights weren't really that good, and i've read some reviews saying this is better, and more noticeable.