BY HOURGLASS #43 in Makeup Palettes

A limited-edition palette of powders that provide the brightest highlight to the skin. Each shade is formulated with intensely concentrated, multifaceted pearl particles in varying sizes and refraction levels to give the most reflective glow to the high points of the face. The velvety texture ensures a smooth application as it glides across skin to reveal your most intense, amplified highlight, while the concentrated formula utilizes photoluminescent technology to intensify the way light reflects on the skin. Absolute strobe light is a soft pink metallic pearl powder for a captivating highlight. Pure strobe light is a pale gold metallic pearl powder for an exquisite highlight. Lucent strobe light is a rose gold metallic pearl powder for a magnetic highlight. This palette contains: - 3 x 0.10 oz/ 3 g Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Powder in Absolute Strobe Light, Pure Strobe Light, Lucent Strobe Light It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This palette is formulated with photoluminescent technology: the optically transparent particles alter the appearance of the skin by manipulating and refracting favorable light. This leaves skin looking smooth, even, and enhanced not masked. The soft-focus technology helps to minimize the look of wrinkles, imperfections, and discoloration, while emulating the appearance of young, healthy skin. "Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Powders give off the brightest highlight to your skin. I love using it when I want to amplify my highlight to an entirely new level." Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder see more...

Jennifer w.
Hedgesville
I bought this the day that it came out at Sephora because I thought it would sell out in the same week potentially and never be seen again like all of their other good products. I still cannot understand why cosmetic companies that are higher end especially come out with something this awesome and then discontinue it LOL. Aren't they in the business of making money long term? This is one of those products that I need a backup because it's so phenomenal. I've been looking on mer. because I'm not rich and I almost bought one tonight until I saw that hers had leaves ingrained all over the top of the case and my case is smooth. That gives me pause. It looks like it in every way but I'm not digging it and there was no explanation in her description as to why hers is different than everyone else. So there goes that. But one thing I want to say is everyone tells you when you're over 40 you have to get away from these kind of highlighters. I can understand that from a traditional standpoint so you can age and to the grandmother type perhaps over time without distractions of young people clothes or makeup. I am not interested in being traditional so I'm still here and I'm 47. The most reasonable explanation I was given about why you can't wear it after 40 is because it settles into fine lines and pores on your skin. Okay then. I have fine lines but they're nowhere near my highlighter area and my pores are exactly the same as they were 20 years ago. I guess I will keep an eye out for fine lines in my cheekbone area and should I see those pop up I'll discontinue using beautiful makeup. Until then I'm going to do what I can to try to make myself look as good as I possibly can with what I have since I'm not rich. Thus the merc. That's what it's all about really for all of us is making the best of what we have using these excellent tools. I think if I had to give away all of my highlighters but one I think I would pick to keep The Hourglass strobe palette. it is totally worth it but I can't bring myself to pay full price for a backup which is what I'm searching for a right now. They will sell out and I do not doubt that they will never ever make it available again no matter how many millions of people use it every day. So jump on it while you can because it's great
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
I was wanting to buy this for the longest time but was so afraid of the big price tag. I am a big fan of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder. So I knew this would be awesome. At last, I bought it even though I have deep skin tone and all these colors look way lighter for my skin tone. But what a surprise I can wear all three of them. My go-to highlighter has been Becca's Champagne Pop but I cant wear it whenever my skin becomes flaky and bumpy because it emphasizes all the bumps on my face. This, however, is perfect!!! I am so glad I pulled the trigger on this because it does not accentuate my bumps nor is it blindingly shiny. I don't have to think about my skin issues before using this. Highly recommend! Even for deeper skin tones!
Jocelyn💋🙈 C.
Flushing, NY
Im not one for sparkles in my highlighters but when I went to my local Sephora store I searched this and let me tell you there is NONE I swatched each color on its own and then came to mixing all 3 together and I fell in love!!! I love a blinding highlighter as well so this is perfection ..I didn’t get it due to the price which it retails for $64 I believe correct me if I’m wrong but it’s definitely something I hope to get as a gift and I highly recommend you getting this highlighter if you’re more of a blinding highlight #GiftCrush Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette Absolute Strobe Light/ Pure Strobe Light/ Lucent Strobe Light
Cheryl C.
This product is AMAZING!! I have been addicted to hilighters lately but since I am mid 30’s, I try to avoid any hilighter that is very glittery. This product is more shimmery than glittery. I was hesitant to purchase this at first since it was a bit pricey compared to other hilighters I own. However, once I fried it, I got hooked. This “strobe” effect is more of a glistening tone that light follows as it hits your face. Not too harsh but a true glistening glow to your face.This was just the stepping stone to my new love of Hourglass products! All of which have been so amazing!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Good product! As I'm getting older I'm not so much into a blinding highlight anymore as it does bring out texture, lines and pores on the face I've been going for more of a natural glow and thats exactly what this product does! It's definitely not an intense highlight so if that's what you like this won't be for you! I enjoy this because it gives a more natural glow from within highlight it sits on the skin beautifully I cant say enough about how pretty it looks on my face. Sometimes I even use a big fluffy brush and dust it all over my face and it just makes my face look so nice radiant and glowy. I definitely recommend this to older woman that want a nice subtle highlight I think you will love this and it's worth every penny in my opinion!
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This LE holiday Hourglass Metallic Strobe Palette is 100% worth the$62 price​ tag! You get 3 stunning metallic highlights that give you that intense 'wet' metallic look. This is a completely new and updated formula from the previous hourglass strobe light powders and imo. Not only is this a beautiful product, it doesn't emphasize texture or pores, melts seamlessly into your skin and can be applied wet or dry with a brush or sponge. Each individual color is stunning and can also be worn all together to make your own custom shade. You a pink shade, a champagne shade and a beige/rise gold shade. The powders are incredibly soft and finely milled, smooth and creamy. Its absolutely stunning. You get the traditional mirrored packaging in a silver color for the holidays. Hourglass is of course a luxury brand, but never disappoints. If highlight is your thing, your going to LOVE this.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha , WI
I had been eyeing this product for such a long time and finally took the plunge.  It is gorgeous!  It is pricy but it will last such a long time that I can justify it by telling myself that I won't need to buy highlighter for a very long time!  The colors give such a metallic wet look on the skin.  You can combine any of them to customize the color.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Great shades, the color really seems to pop.
It goes on pretty easily and seems to last an average amount of time. Its not as long lasting as a couple of my favorites but definitely last longer than a majority Id say. Overall id recommend.
Jessica ✨.
Seattle
I am OBSESSED with the Hourglass Metallic Strobe Palette!! 😍✨

this highlighter is so bright and looks "wet" on the skin. it blends into your skin so easily, even though it is a powder formula!

I usually swipe across all 3 shades and apply to my cheekbones using the Real Techniques Setting Brush and apply to the tip of my nose, inner corners of my eye, cupid's bow, and browbone using my fingers.

I have yet to try it using a damp makeup sponge (to achieve an even brighter highlight) but I am excited to do that ASAP!!
lawana g.
Ennis, TX
Let's begin by saying this is not a blinding highlight. I am 49 and several wrinkles in my face due to extreme weightloss and apparently buying makeup is more my thing than saving for a facelift..lol
It does not accentuate those wrinkles or laugh lines around my eyes. I have even used it wet and it is beautiful. I recommend it to anyone that wants a subtle glow. Don't get me wrong you can go ham on it and blind somebody if  you build it up.
Stephanie F.
Frazeysburg, OH
Does the highlight blind you? Would you suggest someone to buy this ?
chandra a.
fife, WA
Do these show up at all in medium to darker skin tones? & is it that same soft powdery style of highlight?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Victoria A.
Does anyone know or heard what the release date in Sephora stores for the palette?
Gabrielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
does this have the wow factor people are saying it does? i know the previous ambient strobe highlights weren't really that good, and i've read some reviews saying this is better, and more noticeable.