BY HOURGLASS

This limited edition palette of Ambient® Metallic Strobe Lighting Powders provide the brightest highlight to the skin. With a smooth velvety texture, these highly concentrated metallic strobing powders glide across the high points of the face to reveal a reflective, vibrant glow. Available exclusively this holiday season.

FEATURES AND BENEFITS:

• Formulated with intensely concentrated, multifaceted pearl particles in varying sizes and refraction levels to give the most reflective glow to the high points of the face
• The velvety texture ensures a smooth application as it glides across skin to reveal your most intense, amplified highlight
• Concentrated formula utilizes Photoluminescent Technology to intensify the way light reflects on the skin
• Vegan & gluten free
• .116 OZ / 3.3 G (x3)

SHADE DESCRIPTIONS
Absolute Strobe Light - a soft pink metallic pearl powder for a captivating highlight
Pure Strobe Light - a pale gold metallic pearl powder for an exquisite highlight
Lucent Strobe Light - a rose gold metallic pearl powder for a magnetic highlight

HOW TO USE:

• Use fingertips or sponge and apply to the tops of your cheekbones, bridge of nose and cupid's bow. Gently blend in for a smooth finish.

• Love it i like the colors sooo much 😍1 Answers
  • Is this brand cruelty free?1 Answers
  • Does this show up on fair skin tones?? Or does it kind of...2 Answers
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
I was wanting to buy this for the longest time but was so afraid of the big price tag. I am a big fan of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder. So I knew this would be awesome. At last, I bought it even though I have deep skin tone and all these colors look way lighter for my skin tone. But what a surprise I can wear all three of them. My go-to highlighter has been Becca's Champagne Pop but I cant wear it whenever my skin becomes flaky and bumpy because it emphasizes all the bumps on my face. This, however, is perfect!!! I am so glad I pulled the trigger on this because it does not accentuate my bumps nor is it blindingly shiny. I don't have to think about my skin issues before using this. Highly recommend! Even for deeper skin tones!
Kaman D.
Las vegas , NV
I just bought this during the VIB sale after hearing Kathleen lights rave about it. It kept going in and out of stock and I saw this it was limited edition so I was worried I wouldn’t be able to purchase it. Once I saw that it was back in stock I purchased it right away and I’m obsessed with it. I’ve been using this in conjunction with the highlighting vanish stick and the glow is real. I love pairing the 2 together!! Love love love this palette!
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
I had been eyeing this product for such a long time and finally took the plunge.  It is gorgeous!  It is pricy but it will last such a long time that I can justify it by telling myself that I won't need to buy highlighter for a very long time!  The colors give such a metallic wet look on the skin.  You can combine any of them to customize the color.
Nancy M.
Centreville
Wow What a Trio!
This palatte is gorgeous! Don't let the price tag scare you away! This Hourglass trio is my first purchase from this brand. The colors are beautiful, highly pigmented, and are super easy to apply. Use a little for that natural glow, Double up and blend for a night out high shine. I have been experimenting with this palatte and have used the lighter shades blended on top of my eyeshadow to make my eyes pop! The versatility and ease of use is a huge bonus. I was worried that this trio would be too much for my 50+, finely lined, and medium complexioned skin, but it is stunning! Time for me to look into this brand. If their other products are of this quality, I'm going to go bankrupt!
Jocelyn💋🙈 C.
Flushing, NY
Im not one for sparkles in my highlighters but when I went to my local Sephora store I searched this and let me tell you there is NONE I swatched each color on its own and then came to mixing all 3 together and I fell in love!!! I love a blinding highlighter as well so this is perfection ..I didn’t get it due to the price which it retails for $64 I believe correct me if I’m wrong but it’s definitely something I hope to get as a gift and I highly recommend you getting this highlighter if you’re more of a blinding highlight #GiftCrush Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette
Sam S.
not worth the price one bit. these are chalky and fade after minutes. all of the colors look the same. returned it because it was such a waste of money! can get such better highlighters at the drugstore. was super disappointed cause I heard good things, but was not worth the price at all
Jamie C.
This is an absolutely beautiful palette. The first two shades (the rose gold and the yellow gold) work great on my skin tone (I am light-medium with yellow undertones). I think the third shade would work better with a tan. What I really love about this palette though is how it sits on the skin like a sheen - its not glittery and it doesn't accentuate texture. It can be a soft sheen or be built up to be stronger, and it is absolutely beautiful on the skin.
lawana g.
ENNIS, TX
Let's begin by saying this is not a blinding highlight. I am 49 and several wrinkles in my face due to extreme weightloss and apparently buying makeup is more my thing than saving for a facelift..lol
It does not accentuate those wrinkles or laugh lines around my eyes. I have even used it wet and it is beautiful. I recommend it to anyone that wants a subtle glow. Don't get me wrong you can go ham on it and blind somebody if  you build it up.
Linda M.
OMG! This is beautiful! These strobe highlighters are so finely milled that they blend into the skin without looking chunky or harsh! I use this palette daily even if to add some shine on my eyes! And the packaging? GORGEOUS!
Faryn F.
College Station, TX
This was on my wishlist for a long time, and I received it as a Christmas gift. This is hands down my favorite highlighters I own. They are simultaneously natural yet striking. I can't say enough good about this highlighting palette. Definitely recommend!
Stephanie F.
Frazeysburg, OH
Does the highlight blind you? Would you suggest someone to buy this ?
chandra a.
renton, WA
Do these show up at all in medium to darker skin tones? & is it that same soft powdery style of highlight?
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Are these good colors for fair skin?
Courtney S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Does this show up on fair skin tones?? Or does it kind of just blend in? (For reference I'm Gobi in Nars)
Ruth E.
Is this a very bright or more matte highlight?