BY UNKNOWN

A wardrobe of six universal finishing powders that recreate the most exquisitely flattering light-from ethereal moonlight to luminous candlelight. Each powder captures, diffuses and softens surrounding light with groundbreaking Photoluminescent... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dani S.
Columbia
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this powder sooooo much! It is stunning. I like to use it to set the face. It gives your skin a beautiful luminosity. It also looks great in pictures. Hourglass has really nice powders. Even though they are expensive, I think that they last a long time.
Lauren B.
Oklahoma City
I’m so picky about shimmer powders on my face. Typically they enhance texture and I have large pores. This powder is so beautiful and light. It gives you a glowy appearance while not enhancing texture. Only downside is the price. Very expensive but worth it!!
Azzurra B.
Preston
If anyone is wondering about this product I’ll have some answers for you!! I have beeen using this for over 8 years now EVERYDAY that is!! It’s a staple in my books, everyone always compliments me that my face looks so luminous and fresh my trick is I set my under eye concealer with it after my bronzer and blush and it just pops!!!!! U will not regret getting this and adding it to your collection!!!