BeautyHourglass
Ambient Lighting Powder Ethereal Light 035 oz

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Ethereal Light 0.35 oz

Create the perfect illumination for your face with Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Powder. Infused with the innovative Photoluminescent Technology, each finishing powder captures, diffuses, and softens the look of the skin. The micron-size,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Ethereal Light 0.35 oz!
Savannah  G.
Bowie, MD
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Ethereal Light 0.35 oz uploaded by Savannah  G.
This is a really beautiful setting powder, it gives you that healthy lit within glow without being sparkly or glittery. I use this as the last step in my routine with a big fluffy powder brush just to lightly set and help blend all of my face products together. It looks wonderful in both pictures and in person. I would highly suggest trying this, even though it’s pricy I definitely think it’s well worth it.
Strephanie H.
Salinas, CA
This is my absolute favorite under eye brightening powder. It adds the most subtle glow to your under eyes to give that life back to your skin and make it look alive after adding foundation and powder to your face. This powder is a little bit pricey but will literally last you the rest of your life and is so worth the investment. It’s not glittery or weird looking it’s absolutely beautiful
Morgan E.
Amity, PA
Can I even put into words how amazing and luminous this powder is? I have oily skin and have trouble getting that pretty glow without looking like an oil slick and this powder does it for me! It gives me that glow from within! I will continue to purchase this over and over again!
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,471 reviews
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Ethereal Light 0.35 oz uploaded by Stephanie W.
The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in “Ethereal Light” is a gorgeous powder that creates a glowing complexion. This powder blurs the skin and it makes skin look air-brushed. It also makes skin look smooth and flawless. This powder can be applied very lightly over the entire face. This will make your complexion look radiant, illuminated and soft. It can also be used as a highlighting powder on the high points of the face. When used as a highlighter, you can control the intensity of the highlight by building powder up until the intensity you desire is achieved. This powder is very expensive, but it is definitely worth the money! The “Ethereal Light” is an incredible product that I highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?