BY UNKNOWN

A wardrobe of six universal finishing powders that recreate the most exquisitely flattering light-from ethereal moonlight to luminous candlelight. Each powder captures, diffuses and softens surrounding light with groundbreaking Photoluminescent... see more...

• Is this a setting powder or a finishing powder?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jana r.
Columbia , MO
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder

"Dim Light"
So I watched enough influencers who raved and raved about this lovely finishing powder and finally during VIB/ROUGE sale I had to see what all of the fuss was about.
This is the most amazing powder. I have large pores and one fine line under each eye and this powder blurs my imperfections and gives the softest glow (and I use mattifying products but this glow just gives my skin life!).

Between the superfinely milled powder and what ever magic they are putting in there, this is another product I'm going to be a slave to!
Thank you Hourglass!!!
Michelle W.
New York , NY
Works perfectly for setting makeup without a cakey finish. Maintains dewy skin and allows face to still glow
S M.
I bought this after reading Temptalia's glowing (!) review and have never looked back. Whenever I have an event to attend that I know I need to bring my best face, I use this because it blurs any imperfections and adds radiance without being obvious. Dim light is a neutral satin powder with a whisper of shimmer that doesn't look obvious on the face. It works to blur imperfections and I love this to set under my eyes when they're looking particularly dark. I also use it all over my face when I want to set my base but look radiant.
Eva F.
New Castle, DE
Unos polvos muy finos y sedosos que no acartonan la piel y le aporta un aspecto radiante con un glow muy natural. El envase refleja el lujo y la calidad del producto. Son caros pero cunden un montón por lo que su precio está más que amortizado
Lauren F.
Sydney
Is this a setting powder or a finishing powder?