• Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Diffused Light
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Dim Light
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Ethereal Light

BY HOURGLASS

Create Your Perfect Light With This Wardrobe Of Six Universal Finishing Powders That Recreate The Most Exquisitely Flattering Light—from Ethereal Moonlight To Luminous Candlelight. Each Powder Captures, Diffuses And Softens Surrounding Light With Groundbreaking Photoluminescent Technology. Available In 6 Shades.

Features And Benefits:

• Powders Mimic Six Universally Flattering Light Sources, From Morning Light To Candlelight, Allowing Clients To Build A Wardrobe Of Options—not Unlike Having A Personal Lighting Technician At Your Disposal.
• By Manipulating And Filtering Out Harsh Light, Powders Conceal Skin Imperfections, Pores And Wrinkles.
• State-of-the-art Formula Delivers A Multi-dimensional Luminescence To Every Skin Tone, Making It Appear Softer, Younger And Perfectly Lit.
• Universal Powders Make Them Suitable For Every Skin Tone, While Each Can Be Worn Day And Night.
• The Finishing Powders Enhance Skin In Any Type Of Light, Including Flash Photography.
• .35 Oz / 10 G

Available In 6 Shades:
• Ethereal Light: An Opalescent Sheer, Cool White Powder That Mimics A Moonlit Glow—even In Broad Daylight.
• Diffused Light: A Soft, Warm, Pale Yellow Powder That Conceals Redness And Gives Skin Clarity—like A Soft Ray Of Morning Light.
• Dim Light: A Neutral Peach Beige Powder That Blurs Imperfections And Highlights A Radiant Complexion With The Perfect Balance Of Warm And Cool Tones.
• Mood Light: A Soft, Sheer Lavender Pink Powder That Mimics The Softest, Most Forgiving Light And Brightens The Complexion.
• Luminous Light: A Champagne Pearl Powder That Creates A Soft, Incandescent Candlelit Glow—day Or Night.
• Radiant Light: A Sun-kissed Golden Beige That Enhances Overall Complexion With Believable, Subtle Warmth, And Also Extends A Summer Glow.

How To Use:

• Apply Powder All Over The Face Using Ambient® Powder Brush As The Final Step For A Flawless Complexion.
• Explore The Ambient® Lighting Collection To Create Your Perfect Light.

• Hey Ya'll! I'm looking for a powder to put over my founda...7 Answers
  • Thinking about the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder ...1 Answers
  • Anyone ever try this? I want to buy it so bad!4 Answers
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder

Start your review of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a beautiful finely milled finishing powder." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend these to anyone." in 1 review
laura a.
Jersey City, NJ
I'm writing this specifically for Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light but my praise goes for every shade. I love patting this all over my face right after a spritz of setting spray. It's that classic "glow from within" healthy radiance that adds a final touch of wow to every single look. I also love how this product enhances my natural skin on no make up days. It's worth the price tag without a doubt and I can't wait to buy the trio pack that Hourglass makes as well. I think this is a great product for those who love a natural radiant glow that doesn't emphasize texture the way many blinding highlight powders do. This melts into the skin so easily. It's stunning!
Nicole A.
Baltimore
You may ask yourself if the $45 price tag is with it? My response would be 100% YES. I read another review where someone mentioned they were drawn to this product for so many reasons (I don't recall the particulars) but I have to agree. The packaging ant the way the product looks in the pan just draws you in when you see it in person. I am skeptic of powders as I haven't had much luck finding powders that work for me and my skin. They just end up looking dry and cakey or they are okay for under my eyes but not the rest of my face or the other way around. So to say that I was skeptical about the price tag is understatement. I decided to give this try after reading so many great reviews and ordered the mini size of the Diffused Light and let me tell you, I fell in love with it! This really is one of the more unique pressed powders on the market in my opinion. The main function of the powder is to "diffuse" light to give a soft focus and blur imperfections. I must say that I agree! The ingredients list has a lot of ingredients that play with or effect light, like mica and silica (and a bunch of other ones that I won't pretend to know what they do). This is what makes this powder so unique. I find that it really does provide a nice, soft finish. I am able to use this all over my face and under my eyes which is pretty rare, especially for a pressed powder. I immediately went and bought the full size and I have not regretted it since. If you are curious about these powders, I would recommend trying the mini sizes first. There are descriptions for each one explaining what each powder does on the hourglass website. I don't think you will disappointed once you try them!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I’ve heard so much good about these, but I was never crazy about them. However, I’ve been getting more and more Hourglass products and decided to give a second chance to these powders. I picked out Dim Light to use at the end of my makeup and I love it. It gives that glow from within to the skin and makes it look flawless!
Krista B.
Tucson
I am in actual love with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder. I personally use this powder in the places I’d use a highlighter powder. The glow cannot be replicated! It is not so much a highlight, rather it creates a beautiful candlelit glow wherever it is placed. I much prefer the gentle glow as opposed to a stark highlighter. You can’t go wrong with this purchase.
Cheyenne J.
Sioux City
Once you try an Hourglass powder, you’ll never think any other powder is worth your time. My skin is so dry that I need something that sets my face but doesn’t make it two-dimensional. This does the job perfectly with its satin finish, making my undereyes and t-zone luminous but never shiny. I’ve purchased both the single shades and palettes, and now I’ve gotten my best friend into them too. They don’t look like anything when swatched, but on the face, they’re something special. You pay for MAGIC.
didi d.
Es que esta base es costosa, pero me encanta. Lo compré como un derroche en Sephora después de ver cómo Laura Lee, Manny MUA y Nicol Concilo lo usan repetidamente.  Realmente quería una buena base para bastones debido a su facilidad de aplicación y la rapidez con la que se compara con una base líquida por todas partes.  Al principio estaba escéptico, pagando alrededor de $ 50 por una base que está en un palo y parece que no durará mucho.  No se puede utilizar todos los días, solo los días que salgo, pero esta es probablemente la mejor base de palo que jamás haya usado.  Me encanta una rutina de maquillaje rápido y una vez que lo apliques, y simplemente pégalo en tu piel con un pincel kabuki o algo similar (uso un pincel Morphe Y6 - inspirado en Laura Lee, obviamente). Se trata de la piel y aunque no lo haga.  Creo que es una cobertura completa, creo que hace el trabajo.  Crear un tono de piel uniforme para mí y cubre las imperfecciones leves a leves (no tiene milagros para esas imperfecciones más grandes).  Definitivamente seguiré compilando esto, sin embargo, no puedo costearlo como una base diaria.  Lo uso estrictamente para salir o para grandes eventos.  Si estás buscando derrochar en una base de palo, definitivamente recomiendo esto!
Dagmar R.
Houston
Purchased at: Sephora
One can say I just love the products from hour glass, But don’t kid yourself, not everything I am a fan of.
This is one of the best to give a nice glow. It definitely works for all skin types, I do recommend it for underneath the eyes as well as a substitute for highlight if you’re not into that complete glow. I love it under my eyes. I like to sweep a little bit of it under my eyes when I am removing the setting powder gives a nice little finish.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
This is the most beautiful powder. the packaging and powder are gorgeous and what got my attention to begin with. BUT! The application is just as stunning. There is a noted difference in how my makeup looks when I use this powder and I've gone through a few of them in the last several years. A subtle color in the powder gives you a candlelight glow and just makes everything melt together really beautifully. It's a fabulous look for evening or special occasions.
Melissa S.
I use this as a natural highlighter on my cheekbones and it’s amazing for people who want a glowy finish without looking like a disco ball. It adds such a soft and healthy look to my skin, I really enjoy wearing it. It’s one of my daily makeup items. I wear it on no makeup makeup days, around the house, and on makeup makeup days. It’s one of those casual but stunning everyday items.
Kennedy W.
Geneva, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
OBSESSED. I live my best when I use this powder. I put this over my blush on my forehead, on my chin and bridge of nose for that gorgeous glow from within glow. I use it on my collar bone and shoulders too to finish off my body look. I love this stuff. I have found it can fade your blush(obviously since your putting it on top) so I do suggest going in a little heavier with the blush.
Becky R.
Is this worth the money because i have heard great reviews but it is very expensive?
Megan M.
Madera, CA
Is this a setting powder or a highlight?
Tori R.
Garfield hts , OH
I like very glowy highlight powders? Is this super glowy?
Michelle B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Hey Ya'll! I'm looking for a powder to put over my foundation. I normally use Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder but I'm thinking of trying Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish. Thoughts or any better options? Thanks babes
Mercedes R.