Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder

Shop Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this product worth the splurge? I keep wanting to get it but I’m hesitant.
What is your favourite way to use this product ?
Does this product work good for dry skin?
Start your review of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder!
Product Highlights
I highly recommend this to anyone!in reviews
This is a beautiful finely milled finishing powder.in reviews
I would recommend these to anyone.in reviews
Ramita D.
Niagara Falls
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder uploaded by Ramita D.
What a amazing product!! Everytimw I use it makes my skin glow!! Doesn’t seems heavy at all. Super lite!!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,015 reviews
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a good highlighter. I like it, but it isn’t my absolute favorite. Every once in a while I see it out of the corner of my eye and add it in for a bit. There are so many things missing. It’s not shiny enough, or buttery enough, or different than other highlighters. I wish it did something more.
Cassy B.
Cumberland, ME
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder uploaded by Cassy B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Gosh, I love this stuff. I use every day as the last step of my makeup routine- almost as a setting/finishing powder. It makes me feel glowy, awake, and fresh WITHOUT any glitter (which personally is a no fly zone). It lasts all day in my experience. I use shade “Radiant Light”.
Angelica C.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder uploaded by Angelica C.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder uploaded by Angelica C.
This will literally make you look like you have the Beauty filter on! It will give you that soft and blurred effect. I don’t see any pores at all when I have this on. You will look and feel luxurious. This doesn’t make my skin patchy nor cracked; it’s very radiant and not heavy at all. Highly recommend! The packaging is so beautiful; I carry this around with me to touch up throughout the day. You will definitely look like you got your makeup done!
Senada B.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder uploaded by Senada B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have this in two palettes one single just this and one with highlighter and I absolutely love it .. perfect color and matches so nicely with my complexion. It lasts a while so far it’s worth the money
Lindsay S.
Colorado
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder uploaded by Lindsay S.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely LOVE this stuff. It brings my makeup looks together so nicely. My skin always looks smoother, healthier, and glowing when I use this! There is soooo much product in here, it almost makes up for the price. The packaging is solid and doesn’t feel flimsy or cheap at all. This finishing powder is seriously magic.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,444 reviews
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder uploaded by Jolie D.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Hourglass Ambient lighting powder and it does come in a few different shades. I purchased the diffused light. If you are looking for a finishing powder with a little luminosity or blurring, this can help. Diffused light is a translucent, yellow beige with warm undertones and a natural finish. I found this to be a bit powdery in a way that doesn’t compliment aging or dry skin types. The quality is good, it is finely milled and doesn’t lighten or darken your skin. There are several shades, make sure to look them up and get a description. Hourglass product names tend to confuse me.
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder uploaded by Lauren G.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this product! It definitely lives up to the hype! It looks really nice on the skin and gives a nice and more natural looking glow. It can be used all over the face but I find I end up using it more to give a subtle highlight. I especially like applying a little over my blush to add a little to the glow my blush already gives me. The color pictured is luminous light. Overall I definitely would recommend this product! Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder
Rachel M.
Broomall, PA
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product has absolutely changed my makeup. I love looking extra glowy and dewey in the summer and this powder helps achieve just that. I apply this on all the high points of my face as a finishing powder. I think it would look stunning on all skin types and recommend to ALL!!! ✨☀️💗 Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder #makeup #face
Ola G.
Staten Island, NY
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder uploaded by Ola G.
My holygrail powders !! These buff so beautifully, help with texture , fine lines. This is a product I will never be without

360 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Isabel S.
Vancouver , BC
il y a 5 mois
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder: I was wondering if anyone knows a good dupe for the hourglass ambient lighting powder? I love it so much but I go through it fast and it’s price has me dying a little inside when I hit pan