BY HOURGLASS

Create Your Perfect Light With This Wardrobe Of Six Universal Finishing Powders That Recreate The Most Exquisitely Flattering Light—from Ethereal Moonlight To Luminous Candlelight. Each Powder Captures, Diffuses And Softens Surrounding Light With Groundbreaking Photoluminescent Technology. Available In 6 Shades.

Features And Benefits:

• Powders Mimic Six Universally Flattering Light Sources, From Morning Light To Candlelight, Allowing Clients To Build A Wardrobe Of Options—not Unlike Having A Personal Lighting Technician At Your Disposal.
• By Manipulating And Filtering Out Harsh Light, Powders Conceal Skin Imperfections, Pores And Wrinkles.
• State-of-the-art Formula Delivers A Multi-dimensional Luminescence To Every Skin Tone, Making It Appear Softer, Younger And Perfectly Lit.
• Universal Powders Make Them Suitable For Every Skin Tone, While Each Can Be Worn Day And Night.
• The Finishing Powders Enhance Skin In Any Type Of Light, Including Flash Photography.
• .35 Oz / 10 G

Available In 6 Shades:
• Ethereal Light: An Opalescent Sheer, Cool White Powder That Mimics A Moonlit Glow—even In Broad Daylight.
• Diffused Light: A Soft, Warm, Pale Yellow Powder That Conceals Redness And Gives Skin Clarity—like A Soft Ray Of Morning Light.
• Dim Light: A Neutral Peach Beige Powder That Blurs Imperfections And Highlights A Radiant Complexion With The Perfect Balance Of Warm And Cool Tones.
• Mood Light: A Soft, Sheer Lavender Pink Powder That Mimics The Softest, Most Forgiving Light And Brightens The Complexion.
• Luminous Light: A Champagne Pearl Powder That Creates A Soft, Incandescent Candlelit Glow—day Or Night.
• Radiant Light: A Sun-kissed Golden Beige That Enhances Overall Complexion With Believable, Subtle Warmth, And Also Extends A Summer Glow.

How To Use:

• Apply Powder All Over The Face Using Ambient® Powder Brush As The Final Step For A Flawless Complexion.
• Explore The Ambient® Lighting Collection To Create Your Perfect Light.

• Hey Ya'll! I'm looking for a powder to put over my founda...7 Answers
  • "I would recommend these to anyone." in 1 review
Nicole A.
Baltimore
Review for: Diffused Light more...
You may ask yourself if the $45 price tag is with it? My response would be 100% YES. I read another review where someone mentioned they were drawn to this product for so many reasons (I don't recall the particulars) but I have to agree. The packaging ant the way the product looks in the pan just draws you in when you see it in person. I am skeptic of powders as I haven't had much luck finding powders that work for me and my skin. They just end up looking dry and cakey or they are okay for under my eyes but not the rest of my face or the other way around. So to say that I was skeptical about the price tag is understatement. I decided to give this try after reading so many great reviews and ordered the mini size of the Diffused Light and let me tell you, I fell in love with it! This really is one of the more unique pressed powders on the market in my opinion. The main function of the powder is to "diffuse" light to give a soft focus and blur imperfections. I must say that I agree! The ingredients list has a lot of ingredients that play with or effect light, like mica and silica (and a bunch of other ones that I won't pretend to know what they do). This is what makes this powder so unique. I find that it really does provide a nice, soft finish. I am able to use this all over my face and under my eyes which is pretty rare, especially for a pressed powder. I immediately went and bought the full size and I have not regretted it since. If you are curious about these powders, I would recommend trying the mini sizes first. There are descriptions for each one explaining what each powder does on the hourglass website. I don't think you will disappointed once you try them!
Kiersten M.
Review for: Dim Light more...
Packaging wise, this is an awesome product. It feels sleek and looks fancy ( if you like that in a product). The texture of the product feels great as well. It’s smooth and really finely milled. I just have no idea If it does anything when applied on my face. I am quite fair, but not like Snow White or anything and I just can’t see this on my face. Even when swatched in my arm it’s hard to detect. I know it’s supposed to give a subtle glow , but if I can’t see it, does it count?
Kennedy W.
Geneva, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
OBSESSED. I live my best when I use this powder. I put this over my blush on my forehead, on my chin and bridge of nose for that gorgeous glow from within glow. I use it on my collar bone and shoulders too to finish off my body look. I love this stuff. I have found it can fade your blush(obviously since your putting it on top) so I do suggest going in a little heavier with the blush.
Alanna R.
Purchased at: Sephora
If I could give this 6 stars I would! I love the hourglass ambient powders in luminous light (all over), diffused light (for under the eyes), and moodlight (blush topper) I have used these nearly everyday for almost 2 years and haven't finished one so they are definitely worth the price! Also these layer so beautifully and seamlessly over each other! Holy grail status for me!
Michelle K.
This is a really nice powder that helps to add a bit of brightness and smooth texture at the same time. I purchased the travel size of this, which has lasted a long time and is perfect to have in my purse or small makeup bag. I'm curious to try out some of the other colors, but this one is great for fair skin with neutral undertones.
Caitlin B.
Review for: Dim Light more...
I use the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder every day... It has been the final step in my makeup routine for four years and I don't plan on changing it anytime soon! I have oily skin and this is also a perfect setting powder to use for a quick touch up because it picks up oil really nicely... I keep a mini one in my purse for that reason! And the compact design is great because there is no mess. I would say that the dim lighting one is my favorite because it isn't as shimmery as some of the others (I prefer a matte finishing powder). The Radiant light one provides A LOT more bronzing color than you would initially think, so be careful when applying it! It is also really shimmery so just make sure that is the look you are going for. All in all, you can't go wrong with these!
Brianna W.
Bryan, TX
Dim light is dark enough to be a semi-bronzer for my skin and I love it. It gives a good looking contour glow and helps control my oily skin. I know the full size of this product will last me ages. After using it daily for 3 months, it looks like I haven't even made a dent in it.
Rachel M.
Review for: Radiant Light, Ethereal Light, Dim Light more...
I am genuinely amazed by these products. There is honestly nothing like them in the beauty industry. They are so unique and there is no wrong way to wear them. It is not necessarily based off which is right for your skin tone its based off of which light or look you want to reflect. I have the trio set which I think is a really good deal for getting three of them considering the price. I love to mix them together all over my face. I use these as setting powders after everything and I love how it doesn't hide my skin it enhances its natural glow. They are not sparkly at all I can't even explain how amazing they are. They just emit the most flattering light to the skin. This has completely changed the makeup game. I need every shade!!!!
holly s.
Avondale, AZ
Review for: Diffused Light more...
I know everyone loves these powders, but I honestly don’t get the hype. If i set my fave with them they accentuate my dry spots. I like to have a very glowy setting powder or finishing powder and this just doesn’t do it for me. Sorry hourglass, I still love many of your products
Ni M.
Review for: Diffused Light more...
I use Diffused light and its the best powder I've ever used. I use it to cover my dark circles. If my dark circles are prominent... I conceal and then set with this powder. If my dark circles are not as prominent... I can get away with using just the powder and no concealer. It really blurs the darkness and fine lines. Nothing compares to this stuff. It's looks amazing in picture too!
Becky R.
Is this worth the money because i have heard great reviews but it is very expensive?
Megan M.
Madera, CA
Is this a setting powder or a highlight?
Michelle B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Hey Ya'll! I'm looking for a powder to put over my foundation. I normally use Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder but I'm thinking of trying Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish, 8.3g. Thoughts or any better options? Thanks babes
Tori R.
Garfield hts , OH
I like very glowy highlight powders? Is this super glowy?
Mercedes R.
Yuma, AZ
OK so I know the foundation is awesome! So makes me want to try this product anyone have it how's the pigmentation?

Amazon