BY HOURGLASS #64 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Create Your Perfect Light With This Wardrobe Of Six Universal Finishing Powders That Recreate The Most Exquisitely Flattering Light—from Ethereal Moonlight To Luminous Candlelight. Each Powder Captures, Diffuses And Softens Surrounding Light With Groundbreaking Photoluminescent Technology. Available In 6 Shades.

Features And Benefits:

• Powders Mimic Six Universally Flattering Light Sources, From Morning Light To Candlelight, Allowing Clients To Build A Wardrobe Of Options—not Unlike Having A Personal Lighting Technician At Your Disposal.
• By Manipulating And Filtering Out Harsh Light, Powders Conceal Skin Imperfections, Pores And Wrinkles.
• State-of-the-art Formula Delivers A Multi-dimensional Luminescence To Every Skin Tone, Making It Appear Softer, Younger And Perfectly Lit.
• Universal Powders Make Them Suitable For Every Skin Tone, While Each Can Be Worn Day And Night.
• The Finishing Powders Enhance Skin In Any Type Of Light, Including Flash Photography.
• .35 Oz / 10 G

Available In 6 Shades:
• Ethereal Light: An Opalescent Sheer, Cool White Powder That Mimics A Moonlit Glow—even In Broad Daylight.
• Diffused Light: A Soft, Warm, Pale Yellow Powder That Conceals Redness And Gives Skin Clarity—like A Soft Ray Of Morning Light.
• Dim Light: A Neutral Peach Beige Powder That Blurs Imperfections And Highlights A Radiant Complexion With The Perfect Balance Of Warm And Cool Tones.
• Mood Light: A Soft, Sheer Lavender Pink Powder That Mimics The Softest, Most Forgiving Light And Brightens The Complexion.
• Luminous Light: A Champagne Pearl Powder That Creates A Soft, Incandescent Candlelit Glow—day Or Night.
• Radiant Light: A Sun-kissed Golden Beige That Enhances Overall Complexion With Believable, Subtle Warmth, And Also Extends A Summer Glow.

How To Use:

• Apply Powder All Over The Face Using Ambient® Powder Brush As The Final Step For A Flawless Complexion.
• Explore The Ambient® Lighting Collection To Create Your Perfect Light.

• Hey Ya'll! I'm looking for a powder to put over my foundation. I ...7 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this in the shade Ethereal?2 Answers
  • Does this really work?2 Answers
  • "I would recommend these to anyone." in 1 review
  • "This is a beautiful finely milled finishing powder." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Dim Light more...
This is probably the most beautiful powder I have ever used on my face. Hourglass just kills it with their luxurious powders and other products. I have this powder in Dim Light. I use it after my usual setting powder, so my face isn't too matte. Dim Light is a little more pink than it appears in pictures but on the face, it looks very natural and a little more champagne-pink. This just brings my makeup back to life. I don't know if it's something that other people would really notice, but I definitely notice the difference when I apply this all over my face. My skin just looks so healthy. My makeup looks flawless, and I have a lit-from-within glow with this product. It doesn't look overly powdery, and it's not a pigmented powder. I just feel that much prettier when I apply it. It also lasts well on my skin, and it does help set my makeup. It's such a soft and creamy powder too. I just love this. It's so worth the splurge. I'm definitely going to keep purchasing this, and I want to try other shades too.
Caitlin B.
Review for: Dim Light more...
I use the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder every day... It has been the final step in my makeup routine for four years and I don't plan on changing it anytime soon! I have oily skin and this is also a perfect setting powder to use for a quick touch up because it picks up oil really nicely... I keep a mini one in my purse for that reason! And the compact design is great because there is no mess. I would say that the dim lighting one is my favorite because it isn't as shimmery as some of the others (I prefer a matte finishing powder). The Radiant light one provides A LOT more bronzing color than you would initially think, so be careful when applying it! It is also really shimmery so just make sure that is the look you are going for. All in all, you can't go wrong with these!
Sarah P.
Los Angeles
Review for: Diffused Light, Ethereal Light more...
So, I bought this on a whim because I thought I really wanted to focus on highlights and brightening up my face, and boy after using this EVERYDAY and seeing such great results, you can say this is now a HG product for me now. I can't see myself without this product. I use this as my second to last step to my makeup routine (after concealer, before setting spray), and I highlight my t-zone, cheekbones, and my god it is just perfect and will make my skin look so smooth, perfect, beautiful. Thank the heavens for this product
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Ethereal more...
Oh where do I start with this marvelous product! My very fair skin looks beautifully lit from within when I apply this as my setting powder. I have combo skin and this has never drawn attention to dry areas and doesn’t settle into the fine lines I’m starting to get around my eyes 😫. This is one of the few products I’ve hit the pan in on more then one occasion. I’d pay any price for this so I’m fine with the cost as it last forever and works wonders. ❤️👍
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Luminous Light more...
This stuff...is not cheap. If I hadn't received it as a gift, I never would have tried it. But MAN, it's changed my makeup game.

I'm a full coverage kind of girl, so I use a liquid foundation, then I set with powder. This can make my face look pretty one dimensional and flat. Contour and blush helps, but the Ambient Lighting Powder when brushed over the face gives the most STUNNING, glow-from-within look that I just can't get enough of.

If you have extra cash lying around, and you're looking for something simple to take your makeup game to the next level, look no further. Hourglass hit it out of the park with these bad boys.
Laura T.
I have used this product for over a year now and can not see myself without. It is a finely milled powder. I use it over my entire face once my makeup is done to set it in place. It has a small amout of glitter in it which scared me at first, but it really is part of the light reflecting properties that you want. This product just makes my skin look naturally glowy, radiant and healthy. I get so many compliments on "my complexion" and I have recommended this product to so many, who also loved it. I hope this product is always around. This is a staple in my routine that I will continue to use everyday.
Soraya C.
I use this in Dim Light to set concealer under my eyes or to dust off a bake. It's a beautiful, soft powder. My issue is that in terms of value it's so expensive. I know it's a high-end / luxury brand, but for what the powder actually is and does, it's not worth it. I buy the travel size powder (which is even less of a value, I know) because it would take me forever to go through a full size. I knocked off a star for the value/price, and because I think the packaging could be a little better (the amount of times I've pinched my skin closing/opening this compact..)
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Diffused Light, Luminous Light, Dim Light more...
I prefer to purchase the palette that Hourglass offers of a trio of the ambient lighting powders. They make the perfect finishing powders to make your make stay looking amazing all day with a little bit of added luminescence. I love to have the choice of using different shades for different lighting affects, so the palette is quite handy for me, but a bit too bulky for travel, which is when I downsize to one or two of my favorite shades of Hourglass’s Ambient Lighting Powder. It is the quintessential last step to perfecting any makeup look.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
Review for: Ethereal Light more...
It took me a while to actually purchase this. I would pick it up and put it back every time I was in Sephora. It seemed like a lot to spend on something that wasn’t going to make much of a difference. I finally bought it and I use it every single time I do my makeup and it DOES make a difference. People compliment me constantly on how great my skin looks but it’s really this stuff. It just gives a beautiful glow from within look that I haven’t ever gotten with another product. It’s worth the price for what it does!
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Radiant Light more...
I swatched the Radiant light (I am a Mac NC45) at Sephora and was very impressed with the glow and how smooth it was. However, when I got home and used it as a highlighter it did not give much of a glow (when compared to Becca's Champagne Pop). The thing is this is a finishing powder! Not a highlighter. So I started using it as a powder and I could see what a difference it made. I love the product. It makes me look glowy all over without looking like I had applied highlighter. Highly recommend!
Becky R.
Is this worth the money because i have heard great reviews but it is very expensive?
Megan M.
Madera, CA
Is this a setting powder or a highlight?
Michelle B.
N Salt Lake, UT
Hey Ya'll! I'm looking for a powder to put over my foundation. I normally use Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder but I'm thinking of trying Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish, 8.3g. Thoughts or any better options? Thanks babes
Tori R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I like very glowy highlight powders? Is this super glowy?
Mercedes R.
Yuma, AZ
OK so I know the foundation is awesome! So makes me want to try this product anyone have it how's the pigmentation?