BY HOURGLASS

Create your perfect light with three shades of Ambient Lighting Powder in one sleek compact. Dim Light: A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with the perfect balance of warm and cool tones. Incandescent Light: An opalescent pearl powder that highlights the cheekbones and brightens the complexion with a celestial glow (only available in the palette). Radiant Light: A sun-kissed golden beige powder that enhances the overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth.

• Is this the best highlighter ever? Does anyone have anything better?11 Answers
  • What is the most recent item you hit pan on or finished up? Min...4 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? 2 Answers
Yolanda M.
Lowell, MA
This product is honestly one of my favorite products. This product is sometimes confused as a highlighter but it's not. It doesn't highlight but instead reflects light in the areas that need that natural lighting. It is great for an everyday use and it works for all completions. You can mix the different shades to create the ideal lighting.
Brittan C.
Eatonton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually got this myself first and absolutely fell in love with it! I am always so put off by some highlighting powders because either they aren't light enough or I feel like there is just too much glitter look to it and it is extremely noticeable. Saying that, a little bit of this goes a long way. It is part of my daily routine now though. It has three different shades that are all just as beautiful. I use this for highlighting when contouring and it is so gorgeous. Swiping it under my eyes also gives me this really bright eye and refreshing look. I've even used them for eyeshadow to give a little light in the corner of the eyes. Perfect for you or for gift giving!!!
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Initially upon purchase, I was worried that this palette was going to be way too expensive ($62 USD) compared to how it performed on me, but it is truly worth every penny. I like to mix all three shades on my brush for an all-over glow, and use the two lighter shades for a cheekbone highlight. I use this palette daily to finish off my makeup and there's still a ton of product left even after having it for over a year. The powders themselves are very lightly milled and smooth over the skin easily. I would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for a beautiful, natural glow.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this highlight trio pallet ! I love how smooth the formula goes on! So brightening and shinning ! I just love it when I apply the highlight on my cheeks , nose and lips! It’s just the perfect amount of highlight and color to make every makeup look flawless and professionally complete ! Work the price! Great package! I would highly recommend it to all!
MARIA J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dude, ok I love highlights but I found that it's hard to find one that isn't blindingly obvious or a powdery mess. Enter highlight palette. This baby, oooohwee this baby really gives you the natural glow you want without the eyeshadow or highlighter question popping in your head. Swirl your brush of choice over all three colors and brush over the highlights of your face and it will leave a soft and subtle trace of brightness you didn't know could exist.
Amanda C.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough good things about this product.  Each powder can be used on various areas of the face. I use the first as a setting powder that has a very natural finish. The second as a subtle highlighter when I don't want to blind people when turning my head. The third powder I use as a bronzer/blush and an eye shadow.  This is worth the money and will last you a very long time.
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t know what it is about this powder that makes it so different from any other illuminating pressed powder that I’ve tried, but it’s magical. Sometimes I use the shades separately for their intended effects, but I often swirl them all together. My face is matte but still glowy, imperfections are blurred and I look flawless!
Alison D.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this palette. It gives the greatest subtle glow without looking like you swiped glitter on your face. With three distinct highlights in the palette you can change your look to have a little more drama or very subdued. While it is pricey for highlighter i think it's worth every penny and lasts a long time.
Kaysy B.
Los angeles
When i first bought this i honestly thought it was a highlighting palette, one of the brand reps explained to me on how to use it. The lightest color is to set your makeup the light with shimmer is a highlight and the darker one can be used as bronzer. Perfect for travel and perfect for on the go
Kelly R.
Woburn
This is the best setting powder on the market for dry skin! It’s a must own!! I have tried every powder from drug store brands, to Clinique, Kat Von D, the raves about Laura Mericer powder and nothing comes close to helping the customer with dry skin issues better than using this one!
Ciara D.
Is this the best highlighter ever? Does anyone have anything better?
Grecia F.
Are these powders really like, out there highlighters? Or can they be used for an all over glow?
Kristen M.
I am still looking for my holy grail finishing powder. Is this as good as Youtubers say it is? What are the benefits of this product?
Tashia L.
Does this give off nice highlight???
Jenn E.