BY HOURGLASS

Create your perfect light with three shades of Ambient Lighting Powder in one sleek compact. Dim Light: A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with the perfect balance of warm and cool tones. Incandescent Light: An opalescent pearl powder that highlights the cheekbones and brightens the complexion with a celestial glow (only available in the palette). Radiant Light: A sun-kissed golden beige powder that enhances the overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth.

• Is this the best highlighter ever? Does anyone have anything better?11 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? 2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good highlighter for so long now is thi...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Christina V.
Christina V.
Roy, WA
This palette has to be my everything in one. It comes with three different shades, (Radiant, Incandescent, & Dim Light).
At the moment I'm using the *Radiant Light which gives me a slightly sun-kissed look without looking fake, or overly done.
I use the *Incandescent Light when I'm going out in the evening to give me a little bit of a glow, unlike other other highlighting powders, this one doesn't have a teenage look to it, and is perfect for my aging skin.
The multipurpose colour is the Dim Light, very subtle, and very flattering.
Since I'm older, I want a soft glowing look, so I use the highlighter on my brow bone, under, and on the outside of my eyes, cheek bones,chin, and my upper lip.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I bought this palette once my make up junkie friend wouldn't stop raving about it. I thought that this was a good deal considering the cost to purchase each individual shade. I went through Dim Light (to powder my face) and Incandescent Light (to highlight) in a snap. I still have Radiant Light sitting in my 2/3 empty palette. I tried using this to contour but it comes out looking dirty on my skin tone. So I've been trying to use it as an eyeshadow. As you can imagine, I have a lot of this product left.

The palette itself is quite beautiful but I've learned to purchase Dim Light separately, better bang for the buck.
Kara J.
Kara J.
Newbury Park, CA
This palette is definitely worth all the hype, as well as the price! I love each shade, and I use all three every time I apply makeup. I use Dim Light as a finishing powder to give me an all-over, lit-from-within glow. I use Incandescent Light to set my under-eye concealer, as well as for a natural-looking highlight. And I use Radiant Light as my all-over bronzer, and out of all the bronzers I own, it is my absolute favorite! I also love the fact that these three shades come in the palette, so whenever I travel, I have a finishing powder, a highlight and a bronzer all in one compact -- Holy grail status for sure!
Devon A.
Devon A.
I adore this palette. It has to be one of my most used palettes yet. I'm a med/tan skin tone.. around Mac nc42 and the colors show up well on me. This is beautiful palette. It's a more natural glow from within palette but it works for me. I use the 1st shade as a under eye setting powder and sometimes mixes it with the middle shade. The middle shade I use it for a nice cheek highlight and the last shade is my most used and I use it for a light bronze/blush or a topper. Either way I found this palette to be totally worth the Money.
Rana H.
Rana H.
Nashville , TN
This is the most perfect face pallet! If you have dry skin or if you just want to bring some life back to your face, this is totally something you should pick up. Hourglass makes products that honestly can't be compared to anything else and because they run a little bit on the expensive side this is the perfect way to try three different powders! They are soft in texture and set so beautifully on the skin. on the days that i don't wear make up, i dust some of these powders on for a nice natural glow!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I think I gave a star for a luxurious packaging, other than that I was very disappointed in this product. After watching a lot of hype from online beauty bloggers, I dove in and bought this pricey palette at Sephora. I tried on each shade and was not impressed at all. I couldn't tell a difference in luminosity or effects of being under an ambient light of some sort. The dim gives a much too pinky shade, as I was most attracted to this shade in the beginning. Will not repurchase.
Viv T.
Viv T.
I'm in love with this palette! Honestly, when I don't use it, I feel like something is missing. . This was the first Hourglass product I've tried and I will definitely repurchase if I ever finish since it's so much product (which is good, considering the price). My favorite is Dim Light. I literally use it all over my face and it just makes my complexion look softer and smoother. I use the other colors for a more subtle highlight, depending on my mood.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a holy grail product. This makes my skin look lit from within, and it enhances the natural glow on my face. I feel like there are no drugstore dupes for this product because no other powders seem to achieve the same finish as this. Also, the pans have a lot of product in them because I have been using them every day since I purchased them almost a year ago and I have not hit pan on them. Although the price is high, I do think it's worth it.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
The colors of these powders are amazing!! When I swatch them I can't help but go 'ohhhhhhhh!' They are that pretty! I love mixing all three together and using as a subtle hightlight on my cheekbones and my brow bone. It is a very high end price tag, but a little bit truly does go a long way so I can totally see this palette lasting quite a long time. And the quality is definitely on par with the price, so I feel like it makes it worth the price.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Tomball, TX
This product is one of my holy grail products - work every penny. It applies beautifully to the skin and it stays all day long without shifting to other parts of my face. I love that this give me different tones to choose from and you can't beat the price tag for a luxury item. The powder is so finely milled that you don't look cakey and definitely not glittery. This highlighter is a great size for travel. All in all it is really perfection!
Ciara D.
Ciara D.
Is this the best highlighter ever? Does anyone have anything better?
Grecia F.
Grecia F.
Are these powders really like, out there highlighters? Or can they be used for an all over glow?
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
I am still looking for my holy grail finishing powder. Is this as good as Youtubers say it is? What are the benefits of this product?
Tashia L.
Tashia L.
Does this give off nice highlight???
Allison R.
Allison R.
Roscoe, IL
I want this so bad but just can't convince myself to spend the money. Is it worth the splurge? Is it as amazing as everyone says? Should I buy it or is it all just hype?