BY HOURGLASS #17 in Makeup Palettes

Create your perfect light with this palette featuring three shades of Ambient® Lighting Powder, which utilize Photoluminescent Technology to filter out harsh light and refine the appearance of the complexion. Each of these high-tech, soft-focus finishing powders recreate an exquisitely flattering light source. The powders can be applied individually or layered to imbue skin with a multidimensional glow.

FEATURES AND BENEFITS:

• Powders mimic universally flattering light sources, not unlike having a personal lighting technician at your disposal.
• By manipulating and filtering out harsh light, powders conceal skin imperfections, pores and wrinkles.
• State-of-the-art formula delivers a multi-dimensional luminescence to every skin tone, making it appear softer, younger and perfectly lit.
• Universal powders make them suitable for every skin tone, while each can be worn day and night.
• The finishing powders enhance skin in any type of light, including flash photography.
• Ambient® Lighting Powders named to Vogue 100 Beauty Hall of Fame
• Vegan & gluten free
• .11 OZ / 3.3 G (x3)

Palette includes 3 shades:
• DIM LIGHT: A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with the perfect balance of warm and cool tones.
• INCANDESCENT STROBE LIGHT: An opalescent pearl powder that brightens the complexion with a celestial glow.
• RADIANT LIGHT: A sun-kissed golden beige that enhances the overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth, and also extends a summer glow.

HOW TO USE:

1. Dust Dim Light all over the complexion but focus on the center of the face to soften imperfections.
2. Add Radiant Light as a contour under the cheekbones, on the temples and on either side of the bridge of the nose.
3. Finish off with a light dusting of Incandescent Light on the tops of the cheekbones, under the brow, on the center of the eyelids, the bridge of the nose and the cupid’s bow to brighten the complexion.
*For deeper skin tones, test the product on your skin and make adjustments by adding Radiant Light for more warmth.

Buy on Sephora
Maddie E.
Lansdale, PA
I brought this home from IMATS in New York, and it's absolutely amazing! The best thing about a luxury product is its level of versatility, and I think this palette is something to write home about. I can put some on my cheekbones and call it a day, or I can apply it to my forehead, nose, chin, cupid's bow, browbone, and inner corners of my eyes. Putting this on several parts of the face may seem like overkill, but it really depends on how much you apply. A light dusting to these areas will give you a natural-looking, beautiful glow. If you're looking for some extra ka-pow, put a lot more on the tops of your cheekbones for a seriously blinding highlight. Another interesting thing about this palette is that it's not glittery. It has a very unique glow that I don't know how to describe, but it has the power to steal the show. It kinda reminds me of Olivia from Lemonade Mouth (I know, throwback right?), she's super sweet and really quiet in the beginning but then she sings and it's like damn!     Yes, I'm 19 and using a Disney movie to describe an Hourglass palette...but whatever :)
Mary D.
Memphis, TN
Never did I think I would use something with a shine and sparkle to my face everyday, but I couldn’t imagine not finishing my daily makeup off without this. It’s the perfect formula and gives your makeup that extra little touch you didn’t know it was missing. One I started mixing all three powders and brushing all over my face as the last step in my makeup routine I started to get the most complements on my make up. People I work with started asking what I was doing because my skin and makeup looked great and the only new product or change o had made was this. Also, yes is is pricey, but a little goes a long way and it will take you forever to hit pan, I’ve had mine for a year and are no where near pan. Do you and your makeup a favor and get this, it’s totally worth it.
tahnea e.
Love this palette! This palette was perfect for me for trying the ambient lighting powders for the first time because I had no clue which shade to buy. I must say that the middle powder is my absolute favorite! This palette provides a very soft, subtle glow to the skin without being overly glittery or looking fake. It looks so natural that I actually had friends commenting on pictures of me with my new boyfriend saying how much I was "glowing." Maybe, but I think I owe it to Ambient Lighting ;-) !! It photographs beautifully. Although it is subtle, I can notice a difference on days I do not apply it.
Megan B.
Lapeer, MI
This is an amazing palette. It is so versatile, and the powders are so finely milled and smooth it is impossible to mess it up. I use the center hilight shade almost every day to add a subtle glow for work, and even use the three shades as a natural eye look on light makeup days. The bronzing shade is so glowy and natural, in the summer this can't be beat.

These powders truly melt into the skin and make pores disappear. The way it absorbs light and reflects back just the perfect amount to leave you looking healthy and glowing is amazing.
Alexandra B.
These are the only powders I will use for the rest of my life. I'm not kidding, they're the best. I used them on my wedding day and I will continue to use them everyday.

The packaging of course is lovely and functional.

I love the shade on the left for all over every day, the middle as a highlighter and the one on the right as a bronzer. However, when I'm filming a video I use the bronzer all over instead of foundation and I think it looks much better on camera.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Finally I got this palette and I’m in love! The shades are great for my light skin. I prefer mixing them all together and applying to my whole face as setting powder. However, this works best when my skin has a little color (spring/summer/fall). Right now I’m very light and mixing all shades together gives a bit too dark shade for me, so I use them separately. I use middle color to set concealer on my undereyes, i use left shade on my chin and forehead and the right (darkest shade) on my cheeks. I use SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Mini Flawless Light Powder Brush #50.5 and it’s perfect size to fit into each shade separately and to go over all of them. It gives my face luminous/dewy finish without being sparkly and there are no chunks of glitter.
Lauren W.
I like my foundation and powder to be pretty matte but at times that can leave my skin looking a little flat. That’s where this pallets comes in. It adds the most beautiful lit from within glow without making your face look glittery or too highlighted. I use this every time I wear makeup. I focus mostly on the places I would highlight but I also dust it lightly all over my face. It just makes you look like you have healthy glowy skin and I absolutely love it.
Kay J.
Olathe
I got this palette during one of Sephora’s sales they have during the fall as my one big splurge and I’m so happy i went for it! It leaves a beautiful finish/glow on the skin! I put it under my eyes/up my cheek bones and on the middle of my forehead and it just lightens up those ares so much without being glittery or looking like I’ve covered in highlight. It just smooths everything out and really adds some extra glow on your face! I will repurchase this product for sure.
Chelsea S.
Rohnert Park
This is the best little palette of ambient lighting powders! It’s compact and easy for travel, while still never fails to give my face a beautiful flown its easy to blend and makes the skin look flawless and soft! I will always keep this palette in my collection. It is pricy and smaller than the individual powders, but it has lasted me a long time and I can’t rave about it enough!!
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I absolutely hated this. I purchased the solely for the fact that EVERYONE says this makes you look like you glow from within without looking like you have a lot of powder or shimmer on your face. This did nothing for me whatsoever. Just put a $62 charge on my credit card. This was sent back to Nordstrom. Which I highly recommend for trying products because it’s free shipping and returns.
Ciara D.
Is this the best highlighter ever? Does anyone have anything better?
Grecia F.
Are these powders really like, out there highlighters? Or can they be used for an all over glow?
Kristen M.
I am still looking for my holy grail finishing powder. Is this as good as Youtubers say it is? What are the benefits of this product?
Tashia L.
Does this give off nice highlight???
Allison R.
Roscoe, IL
I want this so bad but just can't convince myself to spend the money. Is it worth the splurge? Is it as amazing as everyone says? Should I buy it or is it all just hype?