MakeupHourglass
Ambient Lighting Palette

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

Shop Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What is your favorite highlighter that’s not noticeably glittery?
I'm wondering if this is worth the price? I absolutely love the colors in this but would love some others take on this before I dish out that much money!
Are any of the Hourglass products worth the price? I want to try them, but I don’t want to if they aren’t decent. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Start your review of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Sabrina S.
Cold Brook, NY
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette uploaded by Sabrina S.
I really love all Hourglass products, but this takes the cake. It's easy to get a beautiful, soft, natural glow with this palette. For me, it's a finishing powder, highlight, and bronzer all in one palette. It takes a long time to reach pan, I've been using mine every day for around half a year and I still have a decent amount of product left. The powders are so light and airy, it doesn't even feel like you have product on. The only downside to this palette, is the cost ($64). BUT, if you want to splurge on something, this is the thing to splurge on. You won't be disappointed.
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette uploaded by Alicia L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette is such a great little palette! It includes: dim light, incandescent light, and radiant light. It’s a great way to try a few of the “shades” in the Hourglass powder lineup. These are so silky smooth & help create that airbrush look. I like mixing all 3 together and buffing all over my face. Dim light is great for setting my under eye concealer too! #hourglass
Jazzmin E.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette uploaded by Jazzmin E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Must have palette! The blurring technology is insane! You can literally see your pores being erased as the powder gives you the perfect blurr. I used the lightest shade as a soft highlight on my cheek and brow bones, medium shade under my eyes to brighten and blurr and the deepest shade all over.
Monika F.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette uploaded by Monika F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this very much ! I’m using all over my face when I’m going out at evenings and having special events! My makeup looks very fresh and stunning ! Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette I really recommend this who likes natural shine!
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette is still one of my favorite palettes for highlighting _/ adding light . I love that each color is subtle but buildable to a deeper look . With so many make up palettes there's always a color shade that I never use because it's way off but with this palette I can use every shade on my face so nothing is wasted . Such an easy palette for a light dusting for a daytime glow or heavier hand to make a contour highlight. Doesn't settle in pores and does well with a setting spray . Worth the price. #hourglass
Iryna B.
Brooklyn, NY
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette uploaded by Iryna B.
Wow! I pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product😍 I like this texture, colores and packaging. I think that will be good for all skin types!
Kathy L.
Providence, RI
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette uploaded by Kathy L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very good palette for a every day use, gives a vibrant color and just gives you that beautiful glow. Is a fair price also and I love and is good for nighttime and daytime don’t matter . I would buy again and I recommend Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Lulu H.
Hammond , IN
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette uploaded by Lulu H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I personally use this as a “setting” powder because it’s so minimal and gives a beautiful airbrush finish! I wouldn’t say this is a highlighter palette but more of a natural glow! I can never not have this seriously!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,386 reviews
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Hourglass ambient lighting palette and it retails for $58.00. Contains 3 shades of ambient powders from the line. Dim light is a pale, light beige with neutral to warm undertones and a very subtle satin shimmer/sheen. Blends out easily. The main purpose of dim light is to blur imperfections. Incandescent light is a pale, light beige with neutral undertones and a soft ivory shimmer. More shimmery than the others. Meant to highlight cheekbones and/or brighten your complexion with a glow. Radiant light is a golden, beige powder. Meant to add warmth. These are finishing powders that perform differently. Not exactly highlighters or setting powders. The powders work well not emphasizing pores or texture.
raquel L.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette uploaded by raquel L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is not a highlighter and I would not recommend them as such. These powders make the skin radiant, I wear them according to what I’m doing and what time because some make your skin look flawless in dim light

181 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Linsey P.
Hillsdale, MI
il y a 2 mois
Caroline V. il y a 21 jours
I have the exact same question as you! I am considering buying the lighting palette but it is a little bit expensive...
Stephanie A.
Trussville, AL
Summer S.
Duluth, MN
il y a 4 mois
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette ? Is it worth the price? Is this good for fair/light skin tones?
Heather W.