Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette - Ghost

A palette featuring 100 percent vegan blush and bronzer in six shades for a glowing complexion. Ingredient Callouts: This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This travel-friendly palette is everything you need to finish, brighten, contour, and highlight your skin in a single compact. Featuring three exclusive shades of Ambient™ Lighting Bronzer, Ambient™ Lighting Blush, and Ambient™ Strobe Lighting Blush, this palette is formulated with photoluminescent technology to capture, diffuse, and soften surrounding light for skin that appears softer, younger, and lit from within.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette - Ghost Is the $80 price tag worth it? Or would you start with a single or mini?
Start your review of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette - Ghost!
5 days ago
This palette is stunning. I’ve been wanting one of these palettes for a few years and I own 3 single blushes but I’ve never tried the finishing powders or bronzers. I decided to splurge and get this and oh my gosh I’m glad I did! Everything blends effortlessly, the powders blur your skin like a phone filter and everything applies so naturally you look naturally flawless but like you didn’t even try hard, it looks that good! My skin is textured and I have acne too...I feel so confident wearing this palette. The tones are all gorgeous too! If you’ve been eyeing it, get it!
6 days ago
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette - Ghost uploaded by J. M.
Hourglass has done it again. The Ambient Lighting Edit Ghost palette is an absolute masterpiece. It contains some standbys and few new colors: Dim Light finishing powder, Diffused Light finishing powder, Iridescent strobe powder, Eternal Bronze Light bronzer, Iridescent Rose strobe blush, and Sublime Flush blush. The quality of the powders is excellent, buttery, with little kickback. The only downside is that this palette is only suited for fair to med skin tone. Why Hourglass didn’t do a second palette for darker skin tones is a total miss for the Hourglass line. I will also double the light bronzer for an eye shadow. Some have said they don’t like the transparency of the tray but I love it in keeping with the ‘ghost’ theme. I also don’t mind that the pans are smaller than the full sized singles because I never hit pan with full size so this is a perfect size for everyday and travel. If you like the colors I highly recommend this palette.
14 days ago
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette - Ghost uploaded by Mandy J.
This is my first Hourglass holiday palette and I love it. I'm about nc15-20 and every shade works for my complexion. This palette leans slightly less warm-toned than previous releases, which is much appreciated. I had never used an ambient lighting powder before and was skeptical about the high praise, but I have to admit that the praise is justified. It really does add a subtle luminosity to the skin that makes you look radiant and put together. That said, while I personally love this palette, I do wish they brought out two different releases each year, one for the paler folk and one for darker skinned ladies. The bronzer in the ghost palette isn't gonna work for anyone with deeper than tan skin.
4 days ago
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette - Ghost uploaded by Maggie P.
This palette is really beautiful. The case is nice but could have been made to look a little more classy. I use all of the shades and it gives me the most ethereal glow. The bronzer needs to be built up a little to give a good wash of color. I do wish the pans were a little bigger. Overall I am very glad I bought this and definitely recommend it.
15 days agoGermantown, TN
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette - Ghost uploaded by Jena J.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette - Ghost uploaded by Jena J.
Such a glowy, gorgeous powder formula that leaves the skin with an airbrushed finish! I love the shade selection this year. The bronzer is a great tone that isn't overly warm and I feel would work for a range of skin tones. The blushes are pinky/coral gorgeousness and the highlight isn't overly sparkly, which has been my gripe with previous palettes. I truly love that this is a multitasking palette and it compliments my light/medium skin tone perfectly!!
17 days agoChicago, IL
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette - Ghost uploaded by Lidiia T.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette - Ghost uploaded by Lidiia T.
Love this palette, works great with my light skin tones. Very pigmented, make soft glowy airbrushed finish, skin looks gorgeous.
9 days agoNew York , NY
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette - Ghost uploaded by Silvia D.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette - Ghost uploaded by Silvia D.
The perfect palette for medium to tan skin tone. La piel se siente satinada, luminosa, la excelente calidad de hourglass.