BY HOURGLASS

A multi-tasking brush featuring two versatile brush heads that can be used for an array of products including powder, bronzer, blush and highlighter. This double-ended brush can be used with powder, cream and liquid formulas for the most flawless finish.

*Perfectly-sized to be used with the Ambient® Lighting Edit. Ambient® Lighting Edit & Ambient® Lighting Edit Brush sold separately.

FEATURES AND BENEFITS:

• The rounded end is ideally shaped for applying finishing powder and adding bronzer to the temples and hollows of cheeks, while the tapered side is shaped to flawlessly apply blush and highlighter.
• Features PETA-approved, high-grade, ultra-soft Taklon bristles.
• Weighted metal handles provide control for effortless blending and application.
• Perfectly sized to work with all Ambient® Lighting Palettes and travel-sized compacts.
• Vegan

HOW TO USE:

Gently clean brush with mild soap and water. Lay flat to dry.

• Does this brush work well with Hourglass's Ambient Lighti...1 Answers
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
 This is the best highlighter brush ever are used his brush all the time  I buy at my local drugstore plans very well the product it's self is very cute it's not too pricey very affordable makes my skin smooth I was very satisfied and also has two sides
Michelle X.
Newton, NC
Beautiful brush every soft and grabs enough product without over doing it love this brush so much may need to get a second one Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Brush
Amanda M.
Milwaukee, WI
THE BEST CONTOURING BRUSH! It works so well to contour my cheeks and on my forehead, it’s soft yet firm which helps with getting the perfect contoured look!
Dustin H.
Love this brush! The secret to awesome looking makeup is the brush you use to apply it with! This brush is a 2 for 1 special and both ends are the softest!
Joanna E.
Pasco , WA
I love this brush! The bristles are so soft and I love that it’s double ended! I like using it for blending out powder products such as blush and bronzer!
Christine F.
Stratford, CT
I did not see anything above and beyond about this product. The price did not match the product. I was not happy with this product.
Raiza R.
Southbridge, MA
This brush has multi use purposes the bristles are super soft I absolutely love this makes applying my makeup so much easier
Ruth N.
Denton
I have watched and seen alot of reviews about this brush. I want this brush so bad,and I even see it on alot of YouTubers.
natasha a.
baytown, TX
I love this brush its so soft and blends so well its totally worth the money there's no doubt I can't wait to get another
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
Exoensive but nice. Would recommend for a goft for a mua. Look at the tip of the brush has bice bristels. Really nice
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this brush work well with Hourglass's Ambient Lighting Palette? Thoughts? Or is there another brush that your prefer? Please be specific on the brush brand and model that you recommend (if it is a brush other than this one for applying HG Ambient Lighting Palette).

Sephora