Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Brush uploaded by Jillian A.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Brush uploaded by Jillian A.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Brush uploaded by Jillian A.

BY HOURGLASS

A multi-tasking brush featuring two versatile brush heads that can be used for an array of products including powder, bronzer, blush and highlighter. This double-ended brush can be used with powder, cream and liquid formulas for the most flawless finish.

*Perfectly-sized to be used with the Ambient® Lighting Edit. Ambient® Lighting Edit & Ambient® Lighting Edit Brush sold separately.

FEATURES AND BENEFITS:

• The rounded end is ideally shaped for applying finishing powder and adding bronzer to the temples and hollows of cheeks, while the tapered side is shaped to flawlessly apply blush and highlighter.
• Features PETA-approved, high-grade, ultra-soft Taklon bristles.
• Weighted metal handles provide control for effortless blending and application.
• Perfectly sized to work with all Ambient® Lighting Palettes and travel-sized compacts.
• Vegan

HOW TO USE:

Gently clean brush with mild soap and water. Lay flat to dry.

Buy on Sephora
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Wow, amazing these brushes are so soft and soothing to the skin. My skin type is combination and it's so easy to apply foundation with this brush. The best part is that it's double ended. So basically your paying one for 2 brushes! I'm sure this brush will last me quite some time if I take care of them
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Brush pairs perfectly with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette in Surreal Light. This dual ended brush is extremely soft and beautiful. It has a metal deep bronze handle and beautiful light dual color bristles. I've experienced no shedding or fallout after washing. Its also held up its shape. The size is perfect for the smaller pan sizes in the palette. One side is a more rounded fluffy side while the other is more tapered and has a slightly smaller head size. I purchased my brush from Sephora for $42. So far i've enjoyed my purchase. I currently own only 2 Hourglass brushes including the ambient lighting brush ( the other being the seamless vanish foundation brush) but I am considering purchasing more. Hourglass is a beautiful luxury brand and i've loved every product or tool purchased so far.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
While these brushes are slightly more pricey than typical brushes you are paying for the quality. Hourglass is the only clean luxury brand and these are some of the very few PETA approved brushes. You also receive a warranty with the brush I believe it is at least a year so it is worth the investment
Kortney M.
I️ purchased this brush from Sephora to use with the Hourglass Stick Foundation. The brush itself is very soft and perfectly buffs my foundation perfectly. While the stick foundation was not a great match for me, this brush is my go-to for a flawless finish.
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
I like to use this brush for my setting powder. I actually use it with the Hourglass lighting powder sometimes to set my makeup and give me a nice glow. The price is great! I use it with my setting powders or the lighting powder every day. I'm very satisfied!
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
 This is the best highlighter brush ever are used his brush all the time  I buy at my local drugstore plans very well the product it's self is very cute it's not too pricey very affordable makes my skin smooth I was very satisfied and also has two sides
Kayla C.
Usually I don't focus on brushes but these brushes were super good. They blended everything of super nicely and were amazing for multipurpose use. It's a bit pricey but it left me satisfied. I just wish it were a bit cheaper.
Megan W.
Laramie, WY
Double ended brushes are a little hard for me to store but they are perfect for travel!! This brush is a little pricey but because you get two in one it's not so bad. I use this brush almost every day.
Sahara S.
I bought this brush to use for my highlighter. It definitely is pricey but it works good. It compares to the Sigma brushes and MAC brushes. My skin type is oily and dry. I would buy this brush again.
Michelle X.
Newton, NC
Beautiful brush every soft and grabs enough product without over doing it love this brush so much may need to get a second one Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Brush
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this brush work well with Hourglass's Ambient Lighting Palette? Thoughts? Or is there another brush that your prefer? Please be specific on the brush brand and model that you recommend (if it is a brush other than this one for applying HG Ambient Lighting Palette).