BY HOURGLASS

A limited-edition, clutch-worthy wardrobe of handmade powders, blushes, bronzer, and strobing powder to create your perfect light on the go. The portable, sleek palette is designed to give you everything you need to finish, brighten, contour, and highlight your skin. Featuring the Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder in Iridescent Strobe Light, a sheer illuminating highlighter that's designed to emulate the way in which strobe lights capture and reflect light on the face plus, it can be used dry or wet for a more intense highlight. All products in the palette are universally flattering and deliver a multidimensional luminescence to every skintone, making it appear softer and lit-from-within. Unlike traditional powder, blush, and bronzer, which tend to go on flat, all Ambient®Lighting products use Photoluminescent Technology to filter out harsh light and refine the look of the complexion. Its beautifully designed, custom compact has a large mirror, and it's perfectly sized so your Ambient Lighting wardrobe is always within reach. Handmade in Italy, the Ambient Lighting Edit features the Ambient Lighting Blush and Bronzer are blended by hand using an advanced miscelare technique (meaning "to mix" in Italian), creating the perfect balance of pigments in a gorgeous, unique pattern meaning that no two powders look alike. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This palette includes six shades: -Strobe Lighting Powder in Iridescent Strobe Light: A rose pearl powder that gives a refined glow to the complexion. -Luminous Flush: A champagne rose blush fused with luminous light to evoke a candlelit glimmer. -Mood Exposure: A soft plum blush fused with mood light to brighten the complexion. -Luminous Bronze Light: A medium tan shade fused with luminous light for a softer, candlelit warmth. -Dim Light: A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights the complexion. -Diffused Light: A soft, warm, pale yellow powder that conceals redness and give see more...

Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
The hourglass ambient lighting powder is a holy grail for me. It's subtle. Like a photo filter for your face. It brighten , blurs ,highlights, and contours. This product last all day when i us my setting spray . Through the summer  i use this without foundation and my skin just looks amazing. It looks very natural.
Brandi E.
austin texas
These are so beautiful and such a good value. There's not one crappy product in this palette. They are all effective and pigmented. All so beautifully looks so natural on the skin. Is a good. Amie for all the product you get.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
If you travel, or if you need a face palette that is compact for the gym bag, then this will work for you.

The size of the products inside is TINY so you def want to use a smaller brush to pick up the product.

Despite being so small in size, the quality of these face powders is the same to the full size.
Abby S.
I love love love this produce!  I get this palette every year and find it to be so beautiful and natural at the same time!  The pigmentation is beautiful and the colors are very pretty as well!  I would definitely use this palette for travel as has a lot of great colors.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Absolutely gorgeous and my go-to!  It's easy to take with on the go and the colors are perfect for my skin tone.  The pigment is amazing and the product is ultra smooth going on.  I love using this as an all-in-one when I can't take multiple products with me especially for travel.
lauren l.
Garden Grove, CA
I use this highlighting palette for a full face look. The bronzers and blushes blend well on the eyelids. And the highlights are so subtle that they're great even all over the face. I like to use the lighter yellow color as an under-eye setting type highlight.
Alana G.
St Francis, WI
I love this! I use this to finish all over my face, I mix all 3 of the ambient lights and my skin looks flawless! I've almost hit pan in them! 😢 it may be a luxury product as far as cost but I'm so getting another one when they come out with one.
Stella W.
Kingston, WA
I'm in love. This is my go to.. in my mind nothing compared to this. I love the natural glow that it leaves on my skin. Iam very happy with this palette. Its expensive but totally worth it. It's a nice color.
Jessica D.
I have used this palette. The cons include that it comtains very little of each color; I would like to have more light powder than the dark bronzer and blush powders, because the darker shade lasted longer. I think they fixed this in the new palette and they included a larger size of the light powder in the palette. These hourglass gives a glow from inside kind of glow, and is good for setting as well when using the right color. Another con is that the bronzing and blushing colors are geared toward lighter skin and pink toned skin colors. I would prefer to have it more geared to browns and yellow to work on fair to medium yellow toned. The pros outweigh the cons for me as it is a great finish!
Erin M.
Wanchese, NC
The quality of Hourglass products blows my mind! I wanted to try a few things from their line and bam this pallet came out so I bought it. It's expensive but after trying it I now know why! It's so luxurious and adds the perfect healthy yet very natural glow to your skin. A little goes a long way with these fine milled powders, soft powders. They are so lightweight on the skin too. I use the more yellow one (Dim light?) to set my concealer and a mixture of the top row for my face. The blushes and bronzer 😍👍🏻👍🏻 I have traveled with this pallet and even used it for my face and eyeshadows! Definitely going to repurchase this baby! Gorgeous!!
Emily G.
New Westminster, BC
Is this a good palette and did I miss out on this? Or is it still available? Also is it worth the high price tag? I'm a college student so buying high end makeup is a rarity for me but this looks stunning so I might fork out the cash for it if it's worth it.
Zoe T.
Do you think buying the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit 0.049 oz x 6 is worth it? Here's the price breakdown: $12.88 worth of Ambient Lighting Powder, $6.28 worth of Ambient Bronzing Powder, $24.83 worth of Ambient Lighting Blush, and $11.64 worth of Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder for a total value of $55.63.