BY HOURGLASS

• Is there any free sample i could try out1 Answers
  • Do you think buying the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit i...1 Answers
Julia D.
Newark
This is a great palette to try out all Hourglass bestsellers. It contains three setting powders/highlighters, two blushes and one bronzer. All of them are quite good, blend nicely and look natural on the skin, the staying power is great too. But to be honest I just do not understand the hype around these powders, they don’t seem to be so special to me. That’s why I would not buy this palette again.
Cheryl C.
American Cyn, CA
You must must must get this palette. I never heard or cared for Hourglass until last year. While browsing for Holiday products, I would always see this. I suddenly got hit by Cupid’s arrow and fell in love with this after the first use.I was first startled by the price and the glittery factor. The shimmer is so fine that it’s more of a glow. The best part is that while most glittery things make me feel like my skin looks older and dryer, this makes it look a bit dewy and airbrushed. Love it!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Hands down absolutely love this limited edition blush/highlighter holiday collection from a few years agp, i even have a back up brand new in box! #hourglass knows what theyre doing! Love! Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit
Chelsea E.
Midland , NC
I want this product SO MUCH for Christmas!!!! I tried in in store and I was amazed by the quality of these powders! I have the finishing powder and use it EVERY time I wear makeup. It really does give my makeup a smooth and flawless look. The bright pink blush is just GORGEOUS on my tan to deep skin complexion, and the strobe highlight can be worn subtly or give you the "glow to the gawds" highlight! I hope I get this palette!
Acondria R.
Mccomb , MS
First off viewing this product on sephora I really thought it was bigger its palm size....you have to choose a small brush to use what you want....without mixing products.....but on another hand...I love it.I use it every time I do my makeup! A small amount goes along way. Its actually very travel friendly 💖 beautiful and the blush and bronzer very pigmented...
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
By far my favorite makeup item I own! I can do a full face with just this if I need to. You get just enough of a glow to look radiant without looking like a grease ball. The shades are so natural looking that it’s easy to look naturally flawless with this! The powders are so fine that I never get caking or clinging to dry areas. I will never go without Hourglass again!
Jessie D.
San Francisco, CA
This is by far my favorite highlight palette. The colors are GORGEOUS and it makes your face glow. I’ve had so many people tell me at work - in fluorescent lighting- that I look like I’m glowing in the morning. It includes a bronzer, a mild blush color and shimmery highlighter. If you’re a contour newbie like myself or if you just love highlight, this is the palette for you.
Brooklyn M.
united states
I found this on a deal for only $27 thank god cause ive wanted this ever since it came out but I wasn't trying too pay the $$$$ cause its way to expensive I like the marbled pink blush and the pinkish color highlight as well. Absolutely stunning pallet!
Meredith W.
Powell, OH
This product is one of my holy grails. I use it almost everyday. It adds this something to makeup to make it look flawless. I sweep dim light all over my face, add bronzer, and finish with the blush and highlighter. They’re all buildable and haven’t made me breakout. The packaging is sturdy and high quality with a closure to keep everything secure.
Amanda M.
Cutler Bay
It’s a palette that has it all, from setting powder, bronzer, blush, to highlight. Very pigmented no type of fall out and not to forget beautiful sophisticated price point. It is worth every penny if you were to buy each product it would be a value of more then $200. It is definitely a must have in everyone makeup bag/ travel bag!
jae C.
For those who have this in their collection/kits, how much powder does this palette kick up? I know it's finely milled so I wanted to make sure hat this isn't going to be a powdery mess after only a few uses.
Brittney M.
Gainesville, FL
I've heard that these powders are extremely small for the price, but I'm still tempted to buy it because I haven't tried any products from Hourglass. Is the amount of product worth the price? And is it really as small as people say it is?
Sam S.
Does it show on a medium/tan skin tone?
Courtney B.
Seattle, WA
Do they have good pigment
Migdalia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I really want to buy this but I'm afraid that the highlight isn't going to be pigmented. Do you consider this a subtle highlights or blinding highlight?