BY HOURGLASS #56 in Makeup Palettes

Victoria J.
This is a great palette to give you a taste of some of hourglass’ various products. Their blushes and highlighters give the most beautiful lit from within look that makes your skin look so healthy and glowy in the most natural way. The blushes are beautiful and give such a natural heathy finish. The highlighters are beautiful as well. This product is pricy but the powders are so beautiful and you get such a nice assortment in this palette.
Lea N.
New York, New York
I bought this with a birthday Sephora gift card I got from my friends and I was pretty disappointed. For nearly $100 the highlight was pretty meh and the blush and bronzer was hardly noticeable. Maybe it’ll pass for lighter makeup days, but when I want my highlighter to really pop I can depend on Carli Bybel’s pallete or ABH’s glow kit. It was recommended by Tati and I was really hoping I’d love this product 😭🤷🏻‍♀️
Julia D.
Vancouver, BC
This is a great palette to try out all Hourglass bestsellers. It contains three setting powders/highlighters, two blushes and one bronzer. All of them are quite good, blend nicely and look natural on the skin, the staying power is great too. But to be honest I just do not understand the hype around these powders, they don’t seem to be so special to me. That’s why I would not buy this palette again.
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
This is a decent product. I do not like the highlighter because it’s very glittery and I don’t find the finishing powders to do very much for my skin. I do like the colors and applications of the bronzer and blushes. For this price point though, I would not recommend it to a friend.
Cheryl C.
You must must must get this palette. I never heard or cared for Hourglass until last year. While browsing for Holiday products, I would always see this. I suddenly got hit by Cupid’s arrow and fell in love with this after the first use.I was first startled by the price and the glittery factor. The shimmer is so fine that it’s more of a glow. The best part is that while most glittery things make me feel like my skin looks older and dryer, this makes it look a bit dewy and airbrushed. Love it!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Hands down absolutely love this limited edition blush/highlighter holiday collection from a few years agp, i even have a back up brand new in box! #hourglass knows what theyre doing! Love! Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
This is such a gorgeous palette! I love the blushes they're all really beautiful colors and they add a pretty glowy look to the skin. The ambient lighting powders are also very pretty, you can use them as a setting powder all over for a soft glowy look or you can apply them as a highlight which offers a really natural glow - its a subtle highlight not exactly blinding but very pretty. It's a bit pricey but the quality really is great.
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
I have had this pallet forever now and when it runs out I will pick up a new one! It is one of my Go To's and perfect for traveling. I would definitely recommend.
Chanler M.
Rowlett, TX
I am a sucker for anything Hourglass. I think they do an amazing job at keeping you looking radiant without packing on a whole lot of Makeup. I used to not like their products because I was sure how to use them. Now, that I’ve gotten the hang of what my skin likes, I know which products to use that make my skin look radiant without being greasy! I love their foundation stick and all of their bronzers and light powders.
ellie M.
Absolutely love this palette. It's a great value! Both of the blushes are great for everyday use, usually use the two finishing powders, strobe, and bronzer for night. Wish I would have picked up an extra!
jae C.
For those who have this in their collection/kits, how much powder does this palette kick up? I know it's finely milled so I wanted to make sure hat this isn't going to be a powdery mess after only a few uses.
Brittney M.
Sanford, FL
I've heard that these powders are extremely small for the price, but I'm still tempted to buy it because I haven't tried any products from Hourglass. Is the amount of product worth the price? And is it really as small as people say it is?
Migdalia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I really want to buy this but I'm afraid that the highlight isn't going to be pigmented. Do you consider this a subtle highlights or blinding highlight?
Cynthia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth it instead of purchasing individually?
Sam S.
Does it show on a medium/tan skin tone?