Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer

Ambient® Lighting Bronzer fuses the illuminating effects of Ambient® Lighting Powder with bronze pigments to add depth and dimension for a natural, sun-kissed glow. The sheer, airy formula sweeps on softly for a healthy-looking, radiant finish.

FEATURES AND BENEFITS:

• The airy, lightweight bronzers fuse the illuminating effects of Ambient® Lighting Powder with bronze pigments to deliver buildable color and a radiant finish.
• While traditional bronzer tends to be flat, Ambient® Lighting Bronzer uses Photoluminescent Technology for seamless blending and color transitions.
• The hand-made powders are formulated using an advanced miscelare technique - which means "to mix" in Italian - creating the perfect balance of pigment and powder, and no two look alike.
• Ambient® Lighting Bronzer can be used alone for subtle warmth and contouring or paired with Ambient® Lighting Powder to create depth and dimension.
• .39 OZ / 11 G

HOW TO USE:

• Warming - Using the Nº 1 Powder Brush, gently swirl the entire compact to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and powder. Lightly apply all over face to achieve a sun-kissed look.
• Defining – Use the Ambient® Lighting Brush to apply Ambient® Lighting Bronzer as a subtle contour along the temples, hollows of the cheeks and jawline.
• Ambient® Lighting Bronzer works best when applied after Ambient® Lighting Powder and before Ambient® Lighting Blush.
• Explore the Ambient® Lighting Collection to create your perfect light.

Is this bronzer really amazing? I love hourglass usually but I’m looking for an amazing bronzer and I’m on the fence on what to try next. Any opinions on this or suggestions appreciated thanks.
Iss it an bronzer?
Can you use this as a regular bronzer? Or is better as a highlight?
Start your review of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer!
Product Highlights
“beautiful product! doesn't apply too heavy or too sheer so is not easy to mess up. definitely not for you if you are a matte bronzer kinda person but i find it looks fab on mature clients and brides as it adds the most stunning glow to the skin. very finely milled and blends beautifully” in reviews
“this is my holy grail bronzer. it looks so seamless and natural on my pale skin. it's also so pigmented that you only need a tiny bit each application. i've been using it everyday for almost a year and i've hardly even made a dent!” in reviews
Casa blanca
Review for: Diffused Bronze Light
Hello I love this product and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  pages,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Las Vegas, NV
This is a beautiful bronzer. Love the idea that it can be used as an eyeshadow. Love how pretty the packaging is too. It is a little on the expensive side thats why i gave one star off. The finish is shimmery but looks lovely on the skin. Love hourglass products!
San Antonio
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer uploaded by Carrie M.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer uploaded by Carrie M.
I am in LOVE with this bronzer! I have been a huge fan of hourglass products for so long and I don’t know why it took me until now to finally buy a bronzer from them. It is definitely worth the money. I love that it gives you beautiful color and glow but is sheer and smooth enough that you can build it up to look exactly how you want. It has a nice sheen and glow to it without highlighting any texture. It seems to help blur imperfections actually. I’m so glad I made this investment and would recommend 100%
Hollywood, f
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Radiant Bronze Light
I have a light complexion and a weird undertone, so finding a bronzer that works for me has always been a struggle. They either look orange or grey. I bought this bronzer on a whim and I am so happy with it! The powder is so smooth and "creamy". It is very pigmented and blends into the skin so nicely with little work needed. I have been using the bronzer for a few months now and it doesn't even look like I have made a dent in it, so I feel like it will last for a long time. The compact it comes in is nice and heavy, I have actually dropped it twice and it survived. I actually just bought a blush to try the other day and plan on buying a highlighter as well. I really love this bronzer and think i have found a new "holy grail"!
7270 NW 35 th Terrace
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer uploaded by erika Z.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer uploaded by erika Z.
Review for: Luminous Bronze Light
Well done Hourglass. I love this bronzer, when i use it i ended with the perfect sunkissed look, i use it to make an monochromatic makeup, and it turned so fantastic, great blendability, and give you that healthy look in 5min and GO!. And the packaging feels luxurious. I can recommend for light to medium skins. I am a NC30 on MAC, so you can have a reference.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Nude Bronze Light
I wish there were a 'maybe' option for re-purchasing the product in the rating with reviews. I got the mini size at Sephora to try before committing to the hefty price tag for the regular size. This is a lovely bronzer that is very soft and doesn't scream shimmer (really, no one tans with a shimmer). Some reviewers have written that it pulls orange which I can see, especially for fair complexions. My hesitation with splurging on the full size of this bronzer is that I find it a little too subtle for my skin tone and I don't really notice that 'bronzed' glow when I apply it. (I got the Radiant Bronze Light shade and my skin tone is NC30). I think it would look beautiful on fairer skin tones like Rosie Whiteley-Huntington. I do use this as an eyeshadow and it gives me a very natural warmth to the lids. Overall, I rate this bronzer as 3.5 and I prefer Benefit's Hoola for more depth.
Review for: Luminous Bronze Light
This product is really nice i like the colour,payoff and the finish i like that it's glowy but not sparkling it will be great for summer as well it gives a beatiful bronzed look the size of the pack is very good compared to the price the shade i bought is for fair to light skin but it suits me perfectly am light to medium you may think the colour is too light but when applying it appears more intense and pigmented i recommend it for people who are makeup junkies and like to try different brands and products but if not there is alot of cheaper alternatives with amazing quality as well !
Edmonton, AB
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Luminous Bronze Light
I'm giving this 4 stars because I quite like hourglass products and this one lives up their standards of being finely milled and luminous without being glittery but I found it pulled a bit too warm for me. I am fair skinned and cool toned so bronzer to tend to be too orange and/or dark for me and this one wasn't as bad a some but I still ended up giving it to a friend. That being said I have yet to find a bronzer I love for my skin tone. Hoola and hoola light are both too warm for me, the PF butter bronzer is pretty good but also not my favorite.
Los Angeles, CA
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer uploaded by julia P.
Review for: Radiant Bronze Light
When I first purchased this products I was a little nervous that it was going to be very sparkly and that I would only be able to use it as a warm-tone highlighter. While there is a glowiness to the product, it doesn’t not come off as sparkly or shimmery on the skin! It’s a gorgeous color and is very buildable depending on the darkness you’re trying to achieve. Only downside is the cost- I think you could find a product that achieves the same look for less than $50. I would recommend if you don’t mind the price tag
campbeltown
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer uploaded by abigail M.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer uploaded by abigail M.
Review for: Luminous Bronze Light
I cant fault this product at all.. a really silky formula, making it really blendable and buildable. You can wear it for a natural look or a bolder look. The shade works well with my pale skin. Packaging looks really stunning and it's very light weight. Even though I speak highly of the product.. do I think a small travel size version is worth £22? No I dont. Lovely product but i wouldnt say its miles better than some of my other bronzers that are cheaper or the same price but full size. 😊

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 mois
Jessica S. • il y a un mois
Gorgeous bronzer that lasts me a very long time- I have had mine for over 3 months now and this is the only bronzer I've been using!
Los Angeles , CA
il y a 6 mois
Kanchan S. • il y a 3 mois
GOLDEN RINSE by MAC is a close shade match in my opinion