Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer
Ambient® Lighting Bronzer fuses the illuminating effects of Ambient® Lighting Powder with bronze pigments to add depth and dimension for a natural, sun-kissed glow. The sheer, airy formula sweeps on softly for a healthy-looking, radiant finish.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• The airy, lightweight bronzers fuse the illuminating effects of Ambient® Lighting Powder with bronze pigments to deliver buildable color and a radiant finish.
• While traditional bronzer tends to be flat, Ambient® Lighting Bronzer uses Photoluminescent Technology for seamless blending and color transitions.
• The hand-made powders are formulated using an advanced miscelare technique - which means "to mix" in Italian - creating the perfect balance of pigment and powder, and no two look alike.
• Ambient® Lighting Bronzer can be used alone for subtle warmth and contouring or paired with Ambient® Lighting Powder to create depth and dimension.
• .39 OZ / 11 G
HOW TO USE:
• Warming - Using the Nº 1 Powder Brush, gently swirl the entire compact to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and powder. Lightly apply all over face to achieve a sun-kissed look.
• Defining – Use the Ambient® Lighting Brush to apply Ambient® Lighting Bronzer as a subtle contour along the temples, hollows of the cheeks and jawline.
• Ambient® Lighting Bronzer works best when applied after Ambient® Lighting Powder and before Ambient® Lighting Blush.
• Explore the Ambient® Lighting Collection to create your perfect light.
Top Questions See all 132 Q&A
- "beautiful product! doesn't apply too heavy or too sheer so is not easy to mess up. definitely not for you if you are a matte bronzer kinda person but i find it looks fab on mature clients and brides as it adds the most stunning glow to the skin. very finely milled and blends beautifully" in 17 reviews
- "this is my holy grail bronzer. it looks so seamless and natural on my pale skin. it's also so pigmented that you only need a tiny bit each application. i've been using it everyday for almost a year and i've hardly even made a dent!" in 14 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos