Add a Photo

Photos (11)
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY

Luv luv luv this it's my go to luv the colors an the glow it leaves on ur face I'd, deff recommend this product to all
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA

Beautiful, pigmented. Looks very natural and not like a clown. This gives your skin such a glow you just look amazing.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Omro, WI

I Love this product! It is fairly inexpensive. I often buy it when I am out of it and I would recommend it to anyone!
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL

Best blushes out there. I am a big fan of Hourglass. These go so pretty on the skin without looking heavy.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Henderson, NV

Love the colors and luminosity. You get a lovely flush and all the colors seem to work on most skin tones.
Nazish S.
Nazish S.
Parker TX

Simply love it. My everyday necessity, can't go out without this on. Price is high but it's worth it
Kassey W.
Kassey W.
Parker

Love how pretty these look on my fair skin. I also like how I can use this pallette year around.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

Absolutely gorgeous blush palette. Amazing quality. It gives you a nice natural glow.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL

Great blush pallet! Love the colors. Goes on well & blends great with other products
Luisana H.
Luisana H.

Painful to spend this much money on make up but Indont regret it one bit. It's worth every cent and I'd buy it again. It's so subtle and leaves no sparkle but instead leaves your face looking like something magic happened that no one can put their finger on. It's sophisticated and lovely and I couldn't reccommend more !
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now