Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Denise J.
Denise J.
Puyallup, WA

These blushes are so beautiful. They really do give off this glow from within. They're really pigmented and creamy. These are my go to blushes.
Lucy A.
Lucy A.
Van Nuys, CA

My favorite blush palette! The texture is really creamy and easy to blend. The colors are very flattering and give off a healthy glow.
Sarobar K.
Sarobar K.
lakeville, mn

Love hour glass blushes. These are definitely my favorite. The color payoff is beyond good and the packaging is simply awesome.
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington , Tx

gorgeous palette, beautiful blushes, super pigmented but they are easy to blend and they makes you look so awesome and fresh
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA

this blush palette is something i use everyday for a blush topper because it gives you the most beautiful glow on the cheeks
Lexii N.
Lexii N.
Yellville, AR

I can't pick which one out of this pallet is my favorite! They are all so pretty on your skin and have the best packaging!
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY

Luv luv luv this it's my go to luv the colors an the glow it leaves on ur face I'd, deff recommend this product to all
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA

Beautiful, pigmented. Looks very natural and not like a clown. This gives your skin such a glow you just look amazing.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Omro, WI

I Love this product! It is fairly inexpensive. I often buy it when I am out of it and I would recommend it to anyone!
Rasha M.
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA

Amazing blush/highlighter! Love that there are three colors to match the different makeup colors you can wear.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?