BY HOURGLASS #92 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I love this trio! Great way to test out many colors at once! It's very radiant, no glitter, but a nice sheen! Very natural looking!! The color lasts all day! It can be worn for a light color or you may build it up for more pigmentation! I would buy this product again!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
It's like airbrushing your blush on. These powders last all day. They smooth the skins and look beautiful on all skin tones. They are easy to blend and can build depending on what you want. I would recommended to anyone
Cheri P.
Cheri P.
Williamsburg, VA
Hourglass can do no wrong! These blushes are gorgeous. They give you this lit from without glow& it lasts through the evening. They blend easily and have just the right amount of pigment.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Wow!!! This product is awesome!!! The packaging is amazing!!! It applies perfectly and it feels great I can't believe how cheap it is for something this good!!! I would definitely buy it again!!! It is awesome!!!
Sandra Z.
Sandra Z.
Cambridge, MA
This is just a an overall beautiful product. The packaging as well as the product is high-quality and will leave a beautiful shimmer (yet not too shimmery) on your skin and will stay there the whole day. I would totally recommend this to anyone willing to indulge themselves in such a staple.
Cleydee J.
Cleydee J.
This is one of my favorite brands definitely blindly trust their products because they are high end and excellent quality. I am always happy to receive and purchase these types of prductos. Recommended
Amy S.
Amy S.
Freehold, NJ
This has been a staple in my kit! They give a stunning glow and I like mixing the colors as well. The powder blends beautifully in to the skin and wears well.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Wonderful to get three choices in one compact, makes it great for traveling. The product itself is buttery and easy to blend. The pigmentation is the perfect amount to apply a healthy glow to the cheeks.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is a good natural looking blush. It is very finely milled. The only reason I deducted one star is because of the price. I feel like for the money it is not worth it. It is a beautiful blush but I would not repurchase.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
My cousin gave me this product and I found it decent. My cousin loves it but just bought another and didn't need two so she gave me one. For me it is a little too shimmery but if you dig that kind of blush go for it. I just like shimmer for a highlight.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?