BY HOURGLASS

Buy on Amazon*
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
It's like airbrushing your blush on. These powders last all day. They smooth the skins and look beautiful on all skin tones. They are easy to blend and can build depending on what you want. I would recommended to anyone
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Wow!!! This product is awesome!!! The packaging is amazing!!! It applies perfectly and it feels great I can't believe how cheap it is for something this good!!! I would definitely buy it again!!! It is awesome!!!
Sandra Z.
Sandra Z.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This is just a an overall beautiful product. The packaging as well as the product is high-quality and will leave a beautiful shimmer (yet not too shimmery) on your skin and will stay there the whole day. I would totally recommend this to anyone willing to indulge themselves in such a staple.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Freehold, NJ
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This has been a staple in my kit! They give a stunning glow and I like mixing the colors as well. The powder blends beautifully in to the skin and wears well.
Cleydee J.
Cleydee J.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This is one of my favorite brands definitely blindly trust their products because they are high end and excellent quality. I am always happy to receive and purchase these types of prductos. Recommended
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Wonderful to get three choices in one compact, makes it great for traveling. The product itself is buttery and easy to blend. The pigmentation is the perfect amount to apply a healthy glow to the cheeks.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This is a good natural looking blush. It is very finely milled. The only reason I deducted one star is because of the price. I feel like for the money it is not worth it. It is a beautiful blush but I would not repurchase.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
These blushes are so flattering & pretty. They give you such a nice flush of color & glow to your cheeks. Not to mention you can pick what color your in the mood to wear.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
My cousin gave me this product and I found it decent. My cousin loves it but just bought another and didn't need two so she gave me one. For me it is a little too shimmery but if you dig that kind of blush go for it. I just like shimmer for a highlight.
Z H.
Z H.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I am a brown skin girl who lives in a dry climate. I love this blush. It definitely stays on and the colors are very pigmented! The blush is easy to blend as well seeing as it's not a creme! I would definitely by this product again!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?