BY HOURGLASS #60 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Rosie L.
Lincoln Park, NJ
My go-to travel blush palette for summer holidays! All three shades are staples in someone's beauty bag, from a mauve bronze, a bright coral, and a warm toned rose. These blushes make you look like you're glowing from the inside out, last all day long and are definitely worth the price tag.
Nicole S.
Saugus, CA
I know everyone loves this product, but I must say...I am not the absolute biggest fan! I could go without using this again. The colors were a bit boring and too bizarre on my skin tone. Even when I wear a crazy lipstick or something I don't want to reach for these. Kind of a waste of a palette, if you ask me!
Selene R.
Gardena, CA
This blush pallete is among my favorites.! I love the fact that there are 3 colors to choose from. The texture on the blushes is smooth.! And it's perfect for traveling.! The mirror it comes with is a plus.! I recomend this to anyone who loves multiple blushes in a palette.!
Amanda G.
I love this trio! Great way to test out many colors at once! It's very radiant, no glitter, but a nice sheen! Very natural looking!! The color lasts all day! It can be worn for a light color or you may build it up for more pigmentation! I would buy this product again!
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO
First of all, the marbling on Hourglass pans is literal art. This palette has the most gorgeous glow from a blush that I've ever seen. Because there is essentially highlight in this, the payoff is more sheer than dense. This is perfect if you want a natural look.
Kristy M.
Meridian, ID
This is one of my favorite blush palettes for the coral colors. It is buildable and a very nice sheen. I really don't like to be to shimmery so it works well. It may be a little pricey for me but a little bit goes a really long way so it's more of an investment.
Adrienne L.
I wanted to love this palette, I really did. But because of the marbling, the color pay off is very very inconsistent. The magenta colored shade was just all glitter, no actual color pay off in the one I received. For that reason I had to return this palette and I don't suggest it.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I love love love blushes and Hourglass does a amazing job with their products so I was stoked to get my hands on this palette. The colors are beautiful, they go on effortlessly and leave a soft glow under the color. If you have the extra cash, snag this one up!
Ermira P.
Bronxville, NY
Every single hourglass product I have ever purchased has been incredible. This one is no exception. It is shimmering, build able, and gorgeous. One of my favorite highlighters. I recommend purchasing the highlighting brush from them also - it's AMAZING!
Ingrid G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This palette it's amazing I love it so much the color pay off its very good and I goes so smoothly on to the cheeks and it has this beautiful finish like airbrush with a bit of glow, love that it comes in three different tones of blush that can be use individually or combined
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?