BY HOURGLASS #82 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Valrico, FL
So as I was talking to my girlfriend about finding a good blush palette she happened to recommend this ine and I was impressed. They are very pigmented you can even use them as a highlighter. Not chalky and a little goes a long way. I gave it a 5 and gave my girlfriend a huge thank you. Packaging is also beautiful
Ermira P.
Ermira P.
Bronxville, NY
Every single hourglass product I have ever purchased has been incredible. This one is no exception. It is shimmering, build able, and gorgeous. One of my favorite highlighters. I recommend purchasing the highlighting brush from them also - it's AMAZING!
Ingrid G.
Ingrid G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This palette it's amazing I love it so much the color pay off its very good and I goes so smoothly on to the cheeks and it has this beautiful finish like airbrush with a bit of glow, love that it comes in three different tones of blush that can be use individually or combined
Princess A.
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
The shades are stunning. I passed on this one as I have the ambient light blush palette and didn’t want another one as I actually find some of the shades a bit similar although this one they’re using the strobe powder. Nonetheless, I may pick up one of the individual shade.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Amazing palette, on the pricier side. The colors are nice and give a very radiant glow they are easy to blend and work perfectly with my complexion (light-medium) will definitely buy again if it wasn't for the price, definitely a splurge on this one.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Blacklick, OH
The Blush colors are beautiful and great a great illusions of different lights, but they are a little powdery. The pigmentation is great but if you apply too much it can look very heavy. I would recommend if you use a light hand!
Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Really love Hourglass blushes. They are not super pigmented but just enough for a subtle glow and buildable if you want more. These three colors are so versatile and gorgeous to look at. The packaging is a winner but so are the wonderful formulas inside
Rebecca D C.
Rebecca D C.
I really like the texture of the powders, but don't buy these swirled products from Hourglass online. There is quite a bit of variation in how much pigment is in each pan. Open the box and look at the one you're purchasing in store.
Yasmin's h.
Yasmin's h.
New jersey
Great brand expensive but worth buying it amagzine job stays on your face for a long time not like other make up, and it’s best for pale light skin I used it all the time I will buy it again I recommend this brand
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Columbia, SC
This blush palette is so pigmented and perfect. The colors go well with pale skin and with tan skin! I have tried so many blushes but always find myself going back to this palette. I will repurchase this again!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?