Add a Photo

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Photos (10)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Love the colors but you do have to be careful with which one you pick. You have to make sure there's an equal amount of color and lighting powder.
Xipi A.
Xipi A.

Good trio! beautiful finish to the skin. It makes you look very etherial and glowing like a goddess. I highly recommend. Good for a xmas present.
Denise J.
Denise J.
Puyallup, WA

These blushes are so beautiful. They really do give off this glow from within. They're really pigmented and creamy. These are my go to blushes.
Lucy A.
Lucy A.
Van Nuys, CA

My favorite blush palette! The texture is really creamy and easy to blend. The colors are very flattering and give off a healthy glow.
Sarobar K.
Sarobar K.
Lakeville, MN

Love hour glass blushes. These are definitely my favorite. The color payoff is beyond good and the packaging is simply awesome.
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA

this blush palette is something i use everyday for a blush topper because it gives you the most beautiful glow on the cheeks
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY

Luv luv luv this it's my go to luv the colors an the glow it leaves on ur face I'd, deff recommend this product to all
Allie M.
Allie M.
Ottawa, On

I love this thing. Best 80$ on blush I ever spent. Too expensive but does last a while and the colour are very pretty.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Omro, WI

I Love this product! It is fairly inexpensive. I often buy it when I am out of it and I would recommend it to anyone!Ā
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Henderson, NV

Love the colors and luminosity. You get a lovely flush and all the colors seem to work on most skin tones.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now