Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by The Dental Beauty đź’–.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.See all 11 photos

BY HOURGLASS #94 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? If you are light to medium ski... 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lig...I have this blush palette the ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...They're very natural looking s... 1 Answers
Photos (11)
Buy on Amazon*
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
March 3, 2017, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Amazing palette, on the pricier side. The colors are nice and give a very radiant glow they are easy to blend and work perfectly with my complexion (light-medium) will definitely buy again if it wasn't for the price, definitely a splurge on this one.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
March 23, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Really love Hourglass blushes. They are not super pigmented but just enough for a subtle glow and buildable if you want more. These three colors are so versatile and gorgeous to look at. The packaging is a winner but so are the wonderful formulas inside
Rebecca D C.
Rebecca D C.
May 12, 2017, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I really like the texture of the powders, but don't buy these swirled products from Hourglass online. There is quite a bit of variation in how much pigment is in each pan. Open the box and look at the one you're purchasing in store.
My V.
My V.
Ocoee, FL
March 24, 2017, 4:17 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I actually have the holiday compact Blush and highlight. The blushes are great and pigmented enough for me with my light to medium skin tone. Goes on well and not much of a fallout. I definitely recommend this.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Charlotte, NC
July 12, 2017, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This blush palette is so pigmented and perfect. The colors go well with pale skin and with tan skin! I have tried so many blushes but always find myself going back to this palette. I will repurchase this again!
Zeeshan S.
Zeeshan S.
Plainview, NY
April 12, 2017, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Absolutely beautiful blush palette.. gives a lovely blush color with some shimmer to it.. it is not very pigmented but a little sheer which I love soni can layer other blushes with it.. definitely will buy again.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
May 9, 2017, 6:35 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
The most natural and creamy blushes on the market! Perfect for all skin tones! Ridiculously easy to blend as they go on so effortlessly! Higher price point but you are getting your money's worth I assure you!
Dana W.
Dana W.
March 1, 2017, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
If I was forced to start my entire collection over I would select this pallet. You get three beautiful shades that work year round. It does have shimmer, but gives that perfect glow you always try so hard to get
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
March 23, 2017, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Want a glowing look ?This is an amazing blush palette so pretty , it last all day no touch ups needed , it's so worth spending the money the colors are memorizing, and the colors perfect for spring summer winter
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
April 23, 2017, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love this trio! Great way to test out many colors at once! It's very radiant, no glitter, but a nice sheen! Very natural looking!! The color lasts all day! It can be worn for a light color or you may build it up for more pigmentation! I would buy this product again!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?