BY HOURGLASS #52 in Makeup Palettes

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Jessica S.
My all time favorite! These colors are absolutely amazing!! They feel so nice and smooth on my skin! I love the color choices and the packaging is so beautiful! So worth trying out! I feel like they can work on any skin tone
April D.
Saint James, MO
I have both of the limited edition ambient lighting blush palettes. I love both of them! The colors are extremely flattering and they blend right into your skin so they look like they are coming from within.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Not enough good things can be said about the hourglass brand and in particular the blush palettes they've released! I purchased the first trip of blushes last year and have yet to hit pan on any of them. Having used them on a regular basis I'm impressed by the long lasting nature of this product. A little goes a long way and that speaks to the pigmentation of the blush and overall quality in my opinion. The shades are complimentary for many skin tones from pale to tanned skin. The mineralized powder is soft and gives an ethereal finish which is part of hourglass' claim that their products produce a diffused look. When I use the hourglass products everything comes together seamlessly. There is no obvious streak of bronzer or blush and highlighter in contrast to ones foundation or face powder. Instead, hourglass offers a polished seamless look that is refined, natural and youthful. I am amazed by the quality of their powders and will continue to buy their products!
Isela V.
Mission, TX
Beautiful colors, amazing glow! I use these blushes everyday...amazing pigmentation but not too harsh. Can't wait to try other shades...perfect for light to medium skin tones...and great a blush topper for darker skin tones
Paulette M.
I am in love with all the Hourglass Ambient light products. They stay on all day! They give your skin a gorgeous glow. The blush is not sparkly and does not leave a chalky color. I would say its worth the money for sure.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
This is pricey but to me worth every penny! I use the lightest shade over my entire face after putting on my foundation and it gives my face an all over glow, making my skin look line a fairy angelūüėá I love this brand!
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
The shades are stunning. I passed on this one as I have the ambient light blush palette and didn’t want another one as I actually find some of the shades a bit similar although this one they’re using the strobe powder. Nonetheless, I may pick up one of the individual shade.
Laura A.
Fayetteville, GA
So gorgeous. Always use this blush palette on brides. Has a shade (or shades) for everyone, and makes the wearer look positively radiant and lit from within. Pretty sheer, but absolutely gorgeous
Tina D.
Really love Hourglass blushes. They are not super pigmented but just enough for a subtle glow and buildable if you want more. These three colors are so versatile and gorgeous to look at. The packaging is a winner but so are the wonderful formulas inside
Jasmine B.
So many option and combinations you can make. You would be surprised at what you can create with a little of this one and a tone of this one. And with all three? Amazing.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?