BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Amazing palette, on the pricier side. The colors are nice and give a very radiant glow they are easy to blend and work perfectly with my complexion (light-medium) will definitely buy again if it wasn't for the price, definitely a splurge on this one.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Blacklick, OH
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
The Blush colors are beautiful and great a great illusions of different lights, but they are a little powdery. The pigmentation is great but if you apply too much it can look very heavy. I would recommend if you use a light hand!
Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin , CA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Really love Hourglass blushes. They are not super pigmented but just enough for a subtle glow and buildable if you want more. These three colors are so versatile and gorgeous to look at. The packaging is a winner but so are the wonderful formulas inside
Rebecca D C.
Rebecca D C.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I really like the texture of the powders, but don't buy these swirled products from Hourglass online. There is quite a bit of variation in how much pigment is in each pan. Open the box and look at the one you're purchasing in store.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This blush palette is so pigmented and perfect. The colors go well with pale skin and with tan skin! I have tried so many blushes but always find myself going back to this palette. I will repurchase this again!
My V.
My V.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I actually have the holiday compact Blush and highlight. The blushes are great and pigmented enough for me with my light to medium skin tone. Goes on well and not much of a fallout. I definitely recommend this.
Zeeshan S.
Zeeshan S.
Plainview, NY
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Absolutely beautiful blush palette.. gives a lovely blush color with some shimmer to it.. it is not very pigmented but a little sheer which I love soni can layer other blushes with it.. definitely will buy again.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
The most natural and creamy blushes on the market! Perfect for all skin tones! Ridiculously easy to blend as they go on so effortlessly! Higher price point but you are getting your money's worth I assure you!
Dana W.
Dana W.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
If I was forced to start my entire collection over I would select this pallet. You get three beautiful shades that work year round. It does have shimmer, but gives that perfect glow you always try so hard to get
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Want a glowing look ?This is an amazing blush palette so pretty , it last all day no touch ups needed , it's so worth spending the money the colors are memorizing, and the colors perfect for spring summer winter
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?