BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Angel T.
A pretty hefty price, but definitely a good value! I love the ambient lighting blush palette! It is nice and shimmery but not too glittery that it looks like you poured glitter all over your face. It applies so smoothly and gives your cheeks a nice bright flush!
Kristy M.
Meridian, ID
This is one of my favorite blush palettes for the coral colors. It is buildable and a very nice sheen. I really don't like to be to shimmery so it works well. It may be a little pricey for me but a little bit goes a really long way so it's more of an investment.
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO
First of all, the marbling on Hourglass pans is literal art. This palette has the most gorgeous glow from a blush that I've ever seen. Because there is essentially highlight in this, the payoff is more sheer than dense. This is perfect if you want a natural look.
Brittany P.
I absolutely love hourglass products. They are the best. I would recommend this for sure. It goes on great, it's long lasting and comes off nicely at the end of the day. Would wear this everyday. Totally worth the money. Beautiful colors. Love love love.
Adrienne L.
I wanted to love this palette, I really did. But because of the marbling, the color pay off is very very inconsistent. The magenta colored shade was just all glitter, no actual color pay off in the one I received. For that reason I had to return this palette and I don't suggest it.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I love love love blushes and Hourglass does a amazing job with their products so I was stoked to get my hands on this palette. The colors are beautiful, they go on effortlessly and leave a soft glow under the color. If you have the extra cash, snag this one up!
Jessica S.
My all time favorite! These colors are absolutely amazing!! They feel so nice and smooth on my skin! I love the color choices and the packaging is so beautiful! So worth trying out! I feel like they can work on any skin tone
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Not enough good things can be said about the hourglass brand and in particular the blush palettes they've released! I purchased the first trip of blushes last year and have yet to hit pan on any of them. Having used them on a regular basis I'm impressed by the long lasting nature of this product. A little goes a long way and that speaks to the pigmentation of the blush and overall quality in my opinion. The shades are complimentary for many skin tones from pale to tanned skin. The mineralized powder is soft and gives an ethereal finish which is part of hourglass' claim that their products produce a diffused look. When I use the hourglass products everything comes together seamlessly. There is no obvious streak of bronzer or blush and highlighter in contrast to ones foundation or face powder. Instead, hourglass offers a polished seamless look that is refined, natural and youthful. I am amazed by the quality of their powders and will continue to buy their products!
April D.
Saint James, MO
I have both of the limited edition ambient lighting blush palettes. I love both of them! The colors are extremely flattering and they blend right into your skin so they look like they are coming from within.
Isela V.
Mission, TX
Beautiful colors, amazing glow! I use these blushes everyday...amazing pigmentation but not too harsh. Can't wait to try other shades...perfect for light to medium skin tones...and great a blush topper for darker skin tones
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?