BY HOURGLASS #81 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Lisa J.
Merced, CA
These colors fit any mood or outfit. They are perfect of all skin types. The powders are softc easy to blend, and also very buildable. I love Hourglass powders and find them highly pigmented which lasts till you take it off. I recommend Hourglass products, a bit pricey but economical in the long run.
Brittany B.
Many people love this cute little palette and I'm one of the few on the fence. I love it but I hate it. It definitely clings to my dry patches so that's a no go for me. I'd say it's best for tan skin also. The colors would really shine on them. I do recommend it!
Calla B.
Every product from hourglass never fails to amaze me!! This has the most creamy finely milled powder finish that is buildable. I have pale skin that really deepens up and feel it looks great on any skin tone! I also feel that is long wearing. Love this product and would highly recommend to others!!!
Melissa R.
Valrico, FL
So as I was talking to my girlfriend about finding a good blush palette she happened to recommend this ine and I was impressed. They are very pigmented you can even use them as a highlighter. Not chalky and a little goes a long way. I gave it a 5 and gave my girlfriend a huge thank you. Packaging is also beautiful
Tracey D.
Bunker Hill, IN
This is my favorite high end blush palette. It adds a little flush and rosiness to you cheeks. It's has a pink and purple under tone, which is great for the summer. It also has little bits of glitter in it, but not lots of it. It's good for nights out and you can also use it as a highlight!
Rosie L.
Lincoln Park, NJ
My go-to travel blush palette for summer holidays! All three shades are staples in someone's beauty bag, from a mauve bronze, a bright coral, and a warm toned rose. These blushes make you look like you're glowing from the inside out, last all day long and are definitely worth the price tag.
Nicole S.
Saugus, CA
I know everyone loves this product, but I must say...I am not the absolute biggest fan! I could go without using this again. The colors were a bit boring and too bizarre on my skin tone. Even when I wear a crazy lipstick or something I don't want to reach for these. Kind of a waste of a palette, if you ask me!
Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
The most natural and creamy blushes on the market! Perfect for all skin tones! Ridiculously easy to blend as they go on so effortlessly! Higher price point but you are getting your money's worth I assure you!
Selene R.
Gardena, CA
This blush pallete is among my favorites.! I love the fact that there are 3 colors to choose from. The texture on the blushes is smooth.! And it's perfect for traveling.! The mirror it comes with is a plus.! I recomend this to anyone who loves multiple blushes in a palette.!
Karley S.
De Pere , WI
Most beautiful blushes in the world! They look so natural & flawless on the face & every color in the palette is gorgeous. The formula is so high end & smooth. I have oily skin & even though it's luminous, it still looks amazing
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?