Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by The Dental Beauty đź’–.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.See all 11 photos

BY HOURGLASS #94 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? If you are light to medium ski... 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lig...I have this blush palette the ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...They're very natural looking s... 1 Answers
Photos (11)
Buy on Amazon*
Selene R.
Selene R.
Gardena, CA
May 1, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This blush pallete is among my favorites.! I love the fact that there are 3 colors to choose from. The texture on the blushes is smooth.! And it's perfect for traveling.! The mirror it comes with is a plus.! I recomend this to anyone who loves multiple blushes in a palette.!
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Meridian, ID
March 24, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This is one of my favorite blush palettes for the coral colors. It is buildable and a very nice sheen. I really don't like to be to shimmery so it works well. It may be a little pricey for me but a little bit goes a really long way so it's more of an investment.
Ryleigh B.
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO
March 4, 2017, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
First of all, the marbling on Hourglass pans is literal art. This palette has the most gorgeous glow from a blush that I've ever seen. Because there is essentially highlight in this, the payoff is more sheer than dense. This is perfect if you want a natural look.
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Feb. 24, 2017, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I wanted to love this palette, I really did. But because of the marbling, the color pay off is very very inconsistent. The magenta colored shade was just all glitter, no actual color pay off in the one I received. For that reason I had to return this palette and I don't suggest it.
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
March 28, 2017, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love love love blushes and Hourglass does a amazing job with their products so I was stoked to get my hands on this palette. The colors are beautiful, they go on effortlessly and leave a soft glow under the color. If you have the extra cash, snag this one up!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Valrico, FL
March 3, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
So as I was talking to my girlfriend about finding a good blush palette she happened to recommend this ine and I was impressed. They are very pigmented you can even use them as a highlighter. Not chalky and a little goes a long way. I gave it a 5 and gave my girlfriend a huge thank you. Packaging is also beautiful
Ermira P.
Ermira P.
Bronxville, NY
Feb. 13, 2017, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Every single hourglass product I have ever purchased has been incredible. This one is no exception. It is shimmering, build able, and gorgeous. One of my favorite highlighters. I recommend purchasing the highlighting brush from them also - it's AMAZING!
Ingrid G.
Ingrid G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Feb. 13, 2017, 1:36 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This palette it's amazing I love it so much the color pay off its very good and I goes so smoothly on to the cheeks and it has this beautiful finish like airbrush with a bit of glow, love that it comes in three different tones of blush that can be use individually or combined
Princess A.
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
May 28, 2017, 9:16 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
The shades are stunning. I passed on this one as I have the ambient light blush palette and didn’t want another one as I actually find some of the shades a bit similar although this one they’re using the strobe powder. Nonetheless, I may pick up one of the individual shade.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
March 10, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
The Blush colors are beautiful and great a great illusions of different lights, but they are a little powdery. The pigmentation is great but if you apply too much it can look very heavy. I would recommend if you use a light hand!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?