BY HOURGLASS #92 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Rosie L.
Rosie L.
Lincoln Park, NJ
My go-to travel blush palette for summer holidays! All three shades are staples in someone's beauty bag, from a mauve bronze, a bright coral, and a warm toned rose. These blushes make you look like you're glowing from the inside out, last all day long and are definitely worth the price tag.
Selene R.
Selene R.
Gardena, CA
This blush pallete is among my favorites.! I love the fact that there are 3 colors to choose from. The texture on the blushes is smooth.! And it's perfect for traveling.! The mirror it comes with is a plus.! I recomend this to anyone who loves multiple blushes in a palette.!
Ryleigh B.
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO
First of all, the marbling on Hourglass pans is literal art. This palette has the most gorgeous glow from a blush that I've ever seen. Because there is essentially highlight in this, the payoff is more sheer than dense. This is perfect if you want a natural look.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Meridian, ID
This is one of my favorite blush palettes for the coral colors. It is buildable and a very nice sheen. I really don't like to be to shimmery so it works well. It may be a little pricey for me but a little bit goes a really long way so it's more of an investment.
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
I wanted to love this palette, I really did. But because of the marbling, the color pay off is very very inconsistent. The magenta colored shade was just all glitter, no actual color pay off in the one I received. For that reason I had to return this palette and I don't suggest it.
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I love love love blushes and Hourglass does a amazing job with their products so I was stoked to get my hands on this palette. The colors are beautiful, they go on effortlessly and leave a soft glow under the color. If you have the extra cash, snag this one up!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Valrico, FL
So as I was talking to my girlfriend about finding a good blush palette she happened to recommend this ine and I was impressed. They are very pigmented you can even use them as a highlighter. Not chalky and a little goes a long way. I gave it a 5 and gave my girlfriend a huge thank you. Packaging is also beautiful
Ermira P.
Ermira P.
Bronxville, NY
Every single hourglass product I have ever purchased has been incredible. This one is no exception. It is shimmering, build able, and gorgeous. One of my favorite highlighters. I recommend purchasing the highlighting brush from them also - it's AMAZING!
Ingrid G.
Ingrid G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This palette it's amazing I love it so much the color pay off its very good and I goes so smoothly on to the cheeks and it has this beautiful finish like airbrush with a bit of glow, love that it comes in three different tones of blush that can be use individually or combined
Princess A.
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
The shades are stunning. I passed on this one as I have the ambient light blush palette and didn’t want another one as I actually find some of the shades a bit similar although this one they’re using the strobe powder. Nonetheless, I may pick up one of the individual shade.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?