BY HOURGLASS #60 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This palette is insanity. All of the colors are so gorgeous. Unlike similar products you don't have to pack it on super heavy to see a difference.

The shades are really neutral so they'd compliment most all skin tones. It is pricey but because you don't have to overdo application it lasts a long time making it a good investment.

Another slam dunk from hourglass.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
I am a VIB rouge member at Sephora, I purchased this before anyone else was really able to. I bought them because I have other hourglass blushes and I know how good they are. This is a fantastic pallet the sizes are smaller but you get three options in one pallet what a great value!
Jeneia P.
This is probably like one of my top 2 blush pallets. They are real natural looking and the finish is just
sooo beautiful. My fav is the middle one since I'm always going for the nude kinda look. The price is kinda spendy put its worth it because the formula is really great.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
This is such a beautiful palette! If you can get your hands on it, I highly recommend it. I am in love with the Hourglass blushes but they are pretty pricey, so having 3 in one palette is definitely the way to go. They are so finely milled and incredibly smooth, they feel weightless. I love the finish that they give the skin, and all 3 colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous.
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
I bought this palette on a whim and have been pleasantly surprised. This palette has great quality all around. The packaging is very sturdy and can withstand traveling. The colors are all very nice and pigmented and come off beautifully. I really like how different each of the three colors are which means it would be perfect if it was your only blush or blush palette.
Cristina V.
I love these blushes so much. They give such a healthy ethereal glow to the skin. I'm pretty pale and I can use every color as long as I blend well. They last about 5-6 hours on my combo skin, which is great because most blushes don't last on me at all. I do think they are way too pricey, but considering I've had them since launch and I haven't hit Pan, it's worth it to me.
Briana B.
White Bear Lk, MN
A little pricey but Hourglass blushes just look so beautiful on the skin. Its a good little palette and I enjoy having a few different shades to play with. I wish hourglass products were a little bit cheaper, but honestly they are worth the money if you want your skin to look expensive. Thats the best way i can describe how they make the skin look - expensive.
Mersaydez H.
I am so in love with this blush palette it's insane. I have never loved a blush palette as much as I have loved this one. The colors are so nice, rich, and pigmented and it just gives me the look that I love. Would highly recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Alyssa M.
Clear Lake, IA
Beautiful blush palette, gives a lovely glow to the skin and looks very natural. The colors can be used separately or mixed, so there are endless possibilities with this palette. The palette itself is very nice and sturdy, great for travel.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I own all the hourglass blushes and this is great for travel I keep this is my purse the blush is amazing so beautiful very pigmented easy to blend the packaging is very sturdy and stunning I highly recommend this to every collection
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?