BY HOURGLASS #60 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

juls C.
Skin has been dull lately and this product is a life savior. I can’t live without it. It is worth the price and highly recommend it to everyone. Make my skin so smooth afterwards. Would buy again
Olivia W.
West Plains
This blush pallet is my favorite ever! It's beautiful! I see only pros about this, it's best for pale skin I would say maybe olive. It was very easy to blend and pull off. I will be buying again! No doubt about it
Hannah L.
Georgetown
This bronzer is creamy and blends well. It has very high pigmentation. It is good for contouring. It's not super matte. There is some shimmer in it. I would recommend this to my friends , and buy again .
I own many hourglass blushers so I didn't hesitate to purchase this palette, being a makeup artist I prefer using pigmented blushers that gives an additional glow and that can be easily blended out with a blender. When applying these blushers they genuinely blend in with your skin and foundation, there is no powder or the "cakey" look! I recently used this on a client of mine to give her Gigi GLAM and glow look using the peach and bronze mixed together and it worked beautifully. I have posted the image on my MUA Instagram @mansurbeauty
Let me know what you think 😀
Jennifer Q.
This palette is absolutely beautiful. I love that it stays all day and doesn't accent any of my pores, like some other blush/highlighters do. I gave it 4 stars solely because of the price as I do believe it is a little expensive, but worth it!
Amanda S.
Rock Springs, WY
Beautiful blushes and I love how pretty they are on the skin. I feel the price is a bit high though for colors that do not stand out as much as I would like them too. Similar colors can be found for cheaper. But love Hourglass as a brand!
Karla C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I recently got my make up and I loved that the artist used this blush on me. It was a beautiful color and u could a see very little shine. It's so soft and doest just sit there being full it made my face smell very illuminating. I totally recommend this to the girl who believe that they can't  rock a blush because they may have texture on their face and it may bring attention to it. This light blush won't do that. Trust me you will fall in love with this trio palette. I love this so much I have actually order one and I'm excited to receive soon!!!
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
One of the best blush palettes I have ever purchased. The middle color is absolutely perfect on my fair skin, but I love all of them. My favorite thing about these blushes is that they have the Ambient Lighting powder marbled through them, and it gives the most beautiful, satiny sheen on the cheeks. Highly recommend!!
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
I have been using this non stop since I ordered it and all I can really say is WOW. I have never used anything like this blush. It gives an ambient effect just like the original powders with the perfect amount of pigment. After trying these I went and ordered another shade from sephora! One of my all time favorite purchases. Definitely made it into the #rideordietop5
Alicia H.
at the beginning I bought almost all the shades of blush. Then I found this palette. It woks well with all skin colors and very pigmented It might not look like it because it is so easy to blend and it looks like it wont. I still have this palette and have not hit pan on any of these. so If I could I would repurchase
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?