Add a Photo

Photos (11)
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA

Want a glowing look ?This is an amazing blush palette so pretty , it last all day no touch ups needed , it's so worth spending the money the colors are memorizing, and the colors perfect for spring summer winter
Dana W.
Dana W.

If I was forced to start my entire collection over I would select this pallet. You get three beautiful shades that work year round. It does have shimmer, but gives that perfect glow you always try so hard to get
Devon L.
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I have heard amazing reviews about this blush! I have been wanting to try it so bad! I heard it blends perfectly and flawless and the colors are to die for, they are gorgeous. I would definitely buy this product
My V.
My V.
Ocoee, FL

I actually have the holiday compact Blush and highlight. The blushes are great and pigmented enough for me with my light to medium skin tone. Goes on well and not much of a fallout. I definitely recommend this.
April D.
April D.
Saint James, MO

I have both of the limited edition ambient lighting blush palettes. I love both of them! The colors are extremely flattering and they blend right into your skin so they look like they are coming from within.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Cynthiana, KY

This palette!!!! The shimmer is perfect. So dewy but not too overwhelming. The colors of the blush are so soft and natural. They also are perfect for every skin tone. I use them as blush and highlighter!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

Wonderful to get three choices in one compact, makes it great for traveling. The product itself is buttery and easy to blend. The pigmentation is the perfect amount to apply a healthy glow to the cheeks.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Gainesville, GA

These blushes are super pretty. Different shades for whatever you are in the mood for. Goes on silky smooth. And it's super easy to blend. A nice shimmer highlight without being glittery. Lasts all day.
Cleydee J.
Cleydee J.

This is one of my favorite brands definitely blindly trust their products because they are high end and excellent quality. I am always happy to receive and purchase these types of prductos. Recommended
Saream K.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA

I do not own any singles because I'm a lover of palettes and I die for these. I do want the whole collection but these are so worth it! You can try and test for such a better value and travel friendly.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now