Add a Photo

Kyley R.
Kyley R.
Belton, Tx

Holy amazing!

I've never owned a blush with so much glow! I can't put this down, the pigment, color pay off, shade variety, I could go on and on! This palette has quickly become one of my favorites in my collection!

Xo-ky
Paulette M.
Paulette M.

I am in love with all the Hourglass Ambient light products. They stay on all day! They give your skin a gorgeous glow. The blush is not sparkly and does not leave a chalky color. I would say its worth the money for sure.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

My favorite blush palette of all time. The finish is a perfect skin-line satin finish, perfect for even my oily skin. Lasts long and is universal because it has a range of shades. I would recommend and have recommended.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

It's like airbrushing your blush on. These powders last all day. They smooth the skins and look beautiful on all skin tones. They are easy to blend and can build depending on what you want. I would recommended to anyone
Zeeshan S.
Zeeshan S.
Plainview, NY

Absolutely beautiful blush palette.. gives a lovely blush color with some shimmer to it.. it is not very pigmented but a little sheer which I love soni can layer other blushes with it.. definitely will buy again.
Dana W.
Dana W.

If I was forced to start my entire collection over I would select this pallet. You get three beautiful shades that work year round. It does have shimmer, but gives that perfect glow you always try so hard to get
Devon L.
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I have heard amazing reviews about this blush! I have been wanting to try it so bad! I heard it blends perfectly and flawless and the colors are to die for, they are gorgeous. I would definitely buy this product
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA

Want a glowing look ?This is an amazing blush palette so pretty , it last all day no touch ups needed , it's so worth spending the money the colors are memorizing, and the colors perfect for spring summer winter
My V.
My V.
Ocoee, FL

I actually have the holiday compact Blush and highlight. The blushes are great and pigmented enough for me with my light to medium skin tone. Goes on well and not much of a fallout. I definitely recommend this.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hanover

The most natural and creamy blushes on the market! Perfect for all skin tones! Ridiculously easy to blend as they go on so effortlessly! Higher price point but you are getting your money's worth I assure you!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?