BY HOURGLASS #81 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Kelly M.
Apex, NC
I was worried about grabbing one of these cause I heard some people complaining about glitter, but mine came out perfect! I can see the colors working for every skin tone. For me it was a great buy and I've been loving this palette
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
All of Hourglass products are my absolute favorite!!! The pigmentation and color options are so perfect and rich. Its for sure a high end product and it does come with a price tag, but rest assure you are getting what you paid for! The formulas are meant for all day lasting.
Xtina V.
Like everyone this palette for a beautiful flushed look. There's definitely some "shimmer"/ highlighter effect to it, so apply with a light hand. Great on fair/light skin, more of a sheen/higher lighter effect of medium/darker skin tones
Zehra H.
Prohibitively expensive, but beautiful blushes. I love Hourglass products, and they do last forever, which may make the price worth it to some people. Personally, I would probably not purchase again at this price point. The packaging is gorgeous.
Jordan A.
My cousin gave me this product and I found it decent. My cousin loves it but just bought another and didn't need two so she gave me one. For me it is a little too shimmery but if you dig that kind of blush go for it. I just like shimmer for a highlight.
Tara M.
Orlando, FL
This blush palette is everything! The blushes are so natural and sheer. I love that I can mix them together and make my own colors while they are still true to color by themselves. You can build it up to a beautiful rosy cheek or settle for a soft natural look.
Kimberly P.
My favorite blush palette of all time. The finish is a perfect skin-line satin finish, perfect for even my oily skin. Lasts long and is universal because it has a range of shades. I would recommend and have recommended.
McKenzie V.
Kokomo, IN
Love the colors. The added shimmer to it makes the color pop. It is not for beginners. It is very sheer. The price is definitely high for a product that is not very great. I would recommend this to others looking for a shimmery blush. But there are many others that are comparable to this at a lower price
brittany f.
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous ambient lighting blush palette! this is my go-to for blush days and nights. such wonderful colors, easy to blend and an amazing brand name! it's pigmented but still has a pearl glow. I recommend to others definitely
Lisa J.
Merced, CA
These colors fit any mood or outfit. They are perfect of all skin types. The powders are softc easy to blend, and also very buildable. I love Hourglass powders and find them highly pigmented which lasts till you take it off. I recommend Hourglass products, a bit pricey but economical in the long run.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?