BY HOURGLASS #92 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Cristina V.
Cristina V.
I love these blushes so much. They give such a healthy ethereal glow to the skin. I'm pretty pale and I can use every color as long as I blend well. They last about 5-6 hours on my combo skin, which is great because most blushes don't last on me at all. I do think they are way too pricey, but considering I've had them since launch and I haven't hit Pan, it's worth it to me.
Mersaydez H.
Mersaydez H.
I am so in love with this blush palette it's insane. I have never loved a blush palette as much as I have loved this one. The colors are so nice, rich, and pigmented and it just gives me the look that I love. Would highly recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Apex, NC
I was worried about grabbing one of these cause I heard some people complaining about glitter, but mine came out perfect! I can see the colors working for every skin tone. For me it was a great buy and I've been loving this palette
Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
One of the best blush palettes I have ever purchased. The middle color is absolutely perfect on my fair skin, but I love all of them. My favorite thing about these blushes is that they have the Ambient Lighting powder marbled through them, and it gives the most beautiful, satiny sheen on the cheeks. Highly recommend!!
Tara M.
Tara M.
Orlando, FL
This blush palette is everything! The blushes are so natural and sheer. I love that I can mix them together and make my own colors while they are still true to color by themselves. You can build it up to a beautiful rosy cheek or settle for a soft natural look.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Saugus, CA
I know everyone loves this product, but I must say...I am not the absolute biggest fan! I could go without using this again. The colors were a bit boring and too bizarre on my skin tone. Even when I wear a crazy lipstick or something I don't want to reach for these. Kind of a waste of a palette, if you ask me!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Merced, CA
These colors fit any mood or outfit. They are perfect of all skin types. The powders are softc easy to blend, and also very buildable. I love Hourglass powders and find them highly pigmented which lasts till you take it off. I recommend Hourglass products, a bit pricey but economical in the long run.
McKenzie V.
McKenzie V.
Kokomo, IN
Love the colors. The added shimmer to it makes the color pop. It is not for beginners. It is very sheer. The price is definitely high for a product that is not very great. I would recommend this to others looking for a shimmery blush. But there are many others that are comparable to this at a lower price
Calla B.
Calla B.
Every product from hourglass never fails to amaze me!! This has the most creamy finely milled powder finish that is buildable. I have pale skin that really deepens up and feel it looks great on any skin tone! I also feel that is long wearing. Love this product and would highly recommend to others!!!
Tracey D.
Tracey D.
Bunker Hill, IN
This is my favorite high end blush palette. It adds a little flush and rosiness to you cheeks. It's has a pink and purple under tone, which is great for the summer. It also has little bits of glitter in it, but not lots of it. It's good for nights out and you can also use it as a highlight!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?