BY HOURGLASS #81 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Catherine C.
Panama City, FL
Hourglass makeup is like luxury on your face. If you've never tried it, I urge you to visit a Sephora store immediately! This palette in particular is great because you get three blush options. These blushes double as a highlighter because of their glow. You don't have to use two separate products! I also love to mix the colors to create my own shade.
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
I bought this palette on a whim and have been pleasantly surprised. This palette has great quality all around. The packaging is very sturdy and can withstand traveling. The colors are all very nice and pigmented and come off beautifully. I really like how different each of the three colors are which means it would be perfect if it was your only blush or blush palette.
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
The color payoff with any of the hourglass products I've used does not disappoint! These powders glide so well on the skin and they become one with the skin, it wont make you look like a cakey hot mess!! While their items do come with a luxury price tag they are well worth the money!! The limited edition packaging is always so luxurious looking and feeling as well!
Cristina V.
I love these blushes so much. They give such a healthy ethereal glow to the skin. I'm pretty pale and I can use every color as long as I blend well. They last about 5-6 hours on my combo skin, which is great because most blushes don't last on me at all. I do think they are way too pricey, but considering I've had them since launch and I haven't hit Pan, it's worth it to me.
Briana B.
White Bear Lk, MN
A little pricey but Hourglass blushes just look so beautiful on the skin. Its a good little palette and I enjoy having a few different shades to play with. I wish hourglass products were a little bit cheaper, but honestly they are worth the money if you want your skin to look expensive. Thats the best way i can describe how they make the skin look - expensive.
Mersaydez H.
I am so in love with this blush palette it's insane. I have never loved a blush palette as much as I have loved this one. The colors are so nice, rich, and pigmented and it just gives me the look that I love. Would highly recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
Let me just say, I'm the type of person that wants their highlighter to be seen from three miles away. So these highlighters didn't make the cut for me. They were way too, "natural" looking. If that's the kind of look you're into then more power to you.
Sadie B.
Penn valley , CA
Hourglass blushes are my favorite, I could literally get rid of all my other blushes. They are the perfect formula for mature skin (41) just the right about of color and glow, no glitter just a subtle shine. They apply perfect every time, and build-able if you prefer a heavy look.
Becca A.
Hourglass was my first high end blush purchase & I haven't gone back to drugstore since! This trio gives me the best options for year round wear. It is long lasting, has just a bit of shimmer to give you a glow without getting "glitter" everywhere.
Gabrielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
i love this it's so beautiful and you can do so many different looks by combining these powders! the thing i truly love about hourglass powders is how natural they look, even if you accidentally go in with too much they blend themselves practically. i like each shade individually but i also like to combine them and create my own shade variations.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?