BY HOURGLASS #60 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Lindsay T.
These are some beautiful blush colors and I constantly reach for this palette when I want to do a quick basic makeup look because the colors also add a good amount of highlight as well. Definitely something I would take in a travel bag. My only con is there is quite a bit of fallout, more than I've ever experienced with any other blush.
Gabrielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
i love this it's so beautiful and you can do so many different looks by combining these powders! the thing i truly love about hourglass powders is how natural they look, even if you accidentally go in with too much they blend themselves practically. i like each shade individually but i also like to combine them and create my own shade variations.
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
I feel like this blush palette is a neverending set, I loved all three colors but could mostly see the biggest different with 2 while the 1 other color felt more as a highlighter, these palette is really pigmented, I'm unsure if I were to buy again just because I didn't actually used it all (The mirror is awesome)
Angel T.
A pretty hefty price, but definitely a good value! I love the ambient lighting blush palette! It is nice and shimmery but not too glittery that it looks like you poured glitter all over your face. It applies so smoothly and gives your cheeks a nice bright flush!
Livia L.
The best of all worlds! These blushes are absolutely stunning! And this trio has all great ones and is perfect for taking on a trip so that you don't have to pick just one. They've been my go to blushes all summer with the beautiful sheen they have.
Brooke T.
I got this blush as a gift for Christmas one year. The colors are pigmented and long lasting. I love how there is three different colored blushes in the compact. I can see myself defiantly buying this product again when I run out!
Angie G.
Riverview, FL
Love love love this pallet it’s so great and it works amazing on pretty much any skin tone it’s just a little pricey and hard to get your hands on but I love a good blush so I definitely recommend this!!
Yasmin's h.
New jersey
Great brand expensive but worth buying it amagzine job stays on your face for a long time not like other make up, and it’s best for pale light skin I used it all the time I will buy it again I recommend this brand
Rosalyn R.
This palette feels so luxurious. The texture is silky and a bit powdery. It is finely milled and beautiful. The color is amazing and it is buildable.  Easy to blend! I like to pops of pink/corals in this!
Ana C.
Orange , CA
Pretty much all the colors you need. They are highly pigmented so all you need is a light touch. It does have some sort of glitter effect but very subtle which looks great if you’re into that sort of thing.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?