BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Best blushes out there. I am a big fan of Hourglass. These go so pretty on the skin without looking heavy.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Great blush pallet! Love the colors. Goes on well & blends great with other products
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I own many hourglass blushers so I didn't hesitate to purchase this palette, being a makeup artist I prefer using pigmented blushers that gives an additional glow and that can be easily blended out with a blender. When applying these blushers they genuinely blend in with your skin and foundation, there is no powder or the "cakey" look! I recently used this on a client of mine to give her Gigi GLAM and glow look using the peach and bronze mixed together and it worked beautifully. I have posted the image on my MUA Instagram @mansurbeauty
Let me know what you think 😀
Karla C.
Karla C.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I recently got my make up and I loved that the artist used this blush on me. It was a beautiful color and u could a see very little shine. It's so soft and doest just sit there being full it made my face smell very illuminating. I totally recommend this to the girl who believe that they can't  rock a blush because they may have texture on their face and it may bring attention to it. This light blush won't do that. Trust me you will fall in love with this trio palette. I love this so much I have actually order one and I'm excited to receive soon!!!
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This palette is insanity. All of the colors are so gorgeous. Unlike similar products you don't have to pack it on super heavy to see a difference.

The shades are really neutral so they'd compliment most all skin tones. It is pricey but because you don't have to overdo application it lasts a long time making it a good investment.

Another slam dunk from hourglass.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I am a VIB rouge member at Sephora, I purchased this before anyone else was really able to. I bought them because I have other hourglass blushes and I know how good they are. This is a fantastic pallet the sizes are smaller but you get three options in one pallet what a great value!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This is such a beautiful palette! If you can get your hands on it, I highly recommend it. I am in love with the Hourglass blushes but they are pretty pricey, so having 3 in one palette is definitely the way to go. They are so finely milled and incredibly smooth, they feel weightless. I love the finish that they give the skin, and all 3 colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This is probably like one of my top 2 blush pallets. They are real natural looking and the finish is just
sooo beautiful. My fav is the middle one since I'm always going for the nude kinda look. The price is kinda spendy put its worth it because the formula is really great.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I bought this palette on a whim and have been pleasantly surprised. This palette has great quality all around. The packaging is very sturdy and can withstand traveling. The colors are all very nice and pigmented and come off beautifully. I really like how different each of the three colors are which means it would be perfect if it was your only blush or blush palette.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
A little pricey but Hourglass blushes just look so beautiful on the skin. Its a good little palette and I enjoy having a few different shades to play with. I wish hourglass products were a little bit cheaper, but honestly they are worth the money if you want your skin to look expensive. Thats the best way i can describe how they make the skin look - expensive.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?