Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mississauga, Ontario

These blushes are flawless. I think these shades would look good on any skintone, and they would work on people with dry, combination, or oily skin. They give a subtle glow to the cheeks that I've never seen from another brand. Love this palette!
Kara S.
Kara S.
Selden, NY

I cannot say enough good things about these blushes. I have both palettes that they have launched and I am completely obssessed. They are natural on the skin and give you a natural glow without being glittery. Expensive but worth every penny
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Springfield, MA

Absolutely loved this product and would totally recommend buying it. The color is great along with the pigmentation and it easily blends so you wouldn't have any harsh lines. I have bought this blush multiple times myself it is my favorite.
Izzy R.
Izzy R.

This is waaaayyy too expensive for what it is but oh my god look at it it's beautiful! I just love the packaging and the way it's presented and I love how subtle it is on your cheeks, so if you've got the money to spend on it, go for it!
Flo S.
Flo S.

The powders are finely milled and subtle. They create a nice flush onto the cheeks and have a satin finish. I love to use them with my other Ambient lighting powders. I would recommend this palette, which is a nice value fornthe money.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Lovely blush palette. I love that it has 3 very different shades so you have it all in one place. Very creamy, finely milled powders that give your cheeks such a beautiful glow. I love this palette and it is totally worth the splurge.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Apex, NC

I was worried about grabbing one of these cause I heard some people complaining about glitter, but mine came out perfect! I can see the colors working for every skin tone. For me it was a great buy and I've been loving this palette
Holly R.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL

The Blush colors are beautiful and great a great illusions of different lights, but they are a little powdery. The pigmentation is great but if you apply too much it can look very heavy. I would recommend if you use a light hand!
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

I love this blush palette. It is very pigmented and I like how it's like marbled with another color in the blush. This palette is pretty expensive but you get three blushes. You can buy this online or at your local Sephora.
Jacqie B.
Jacqie B.
Morgantown, WV

LOVE this palette. The Hourglass powders are amazing. I love these colors, as they're very versatile. This is great for travel. I'd give it a full 5 stars if there was something less shimmery, but I love all of the shades.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now