Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Springfield, MA

Absolutely loved this product and would totally recommend buying it. The color is great along with the pigmentation and it easily blends so you wouldn't have any harsh lines. I have bought this blush multiple times myself it is my favorite.
Flo S.
Flo S.
San francisco

The powders are finely milled and subtle. They create a nice flush onto the cheeks and have a satin finish. I love to use them with my other Ambient lighting powders. I would recommend this palette, which is a nice value fornthe money.
Z H.
Z H.

I am a brown skin girl who lives in a dry climate. I love this blush. It definitely stays on and the colors are very pigmented! The blush is easy to blend as well seeing as it's not a creme! I would definitely by this product again!
Rebecca D C.
Rebecca D C.

I really like the texture of the powders, but don't buy these swirled products from Hourglass online. There is quite a bit of variation in how much pigment is in each pan. Open the box and look at the one you're purchasing in store.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Apex, NC

I was worried about grabbing one of these cause I heard some people complaining about glitter, but mine came out perfect! I can see the colors working for every skin tone. For me it was a great buy and I've been loving this palette
Holly R.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL

The Blush colors are beautiful and great a great illusions of different lights, but they are a little powdery. The pigmentation is great but if you apply too much it can look very heavy. I would recommend if you use a light hand!
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

I love this blush palette. It is very pigmented and I like how it's like marbled with another color in the blush. This palette is pretty expensive but you get three blushes. You can buy this online or at your local Sephora.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This is a good natural looking blush. It is very finely milled. The only reason I deducted one star is because of the price. I feel like for the money it is not worth it. It is a beautiful blush but I would not repurchase.
Jacqie B.
Jacqie B.
Morgantown, WV

LOVE this palette. The Hourglass powders are amazing. I love these colors, as they're very versatile. This is great for travel. I'd give it a full 5 stars if there was something less shimmery, but I love all of the shades.
Julia M.
Julia M.

This is hands down my favorite blush palette- mood exposure is to die for. Amazingly pigmented- just a little will do ya! I want to try all the shades in the range, but super happy I have these three to play with for now.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?