Add a Photo

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Photos (11)
Z H.
Z H.

I am a brown skin girl who lives in a dry climate. I love this blush. It definitely stays on and the colors are very pigmented! The blush is easy to blend as well seeing as it's not a creme! I would definitely by this product again!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Apex, NC

I was worried about grabbing one of these cause I heard some people complaining about glitter, but mine came out perfect! I can see the colors working for every skin tone. For me it was a great buy and I've been loving this palette
Holly R.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL

The Blush colors are beautiful and great a great illusions of different lights, but they are a little powdery. The pigmentation is great but if you apply too much it can look very heavy. I would recommend if you use a light hand!
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

I love this blush palette. It is very pigmented and I like how it's like marbled with another color in the blush. This palette is pretty expensive but you get three blushes. You can buy this online or at your local Sephora.
Jacqie B.
Jacqie B.
Morgantown, WV

LOVE this palette. The Hourglass powders are amazing. I love these colors, as they're very versatile. This is great for travel. I'd give it a full 5 stars if there was something less shimmery, but I love all of the shades.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This is a good natural looking blush. It is very finely milled. The only reason I deducted one star is because of the price. I feel like for the money it is not worth it. It is a beautiful blush but I would not repurchase.
Julia M.
Julia M.

This is hands down my favorite blush palette- mood exposure is to die for. Amazingly pigmented- just a little will do ya! I want to try all the shades in the range, but super happy I have these three to play with for now.
Kyley R.
Kyley R.
Belton, TX

Holy amazing!

I've never owned a blush with so much glow! I can't put this down, the pigment, color pay off, shade variety, I could go on and on! This palette has quickly become one of my favorites in my collection!

Xo-ky
Paulette M.
Paulette M.

I am in love with all the Hourglass Ambient light products. They stay on all day! They give your skin a gorgeous glow. The blush is not sparkly and does not leave a chalky color. I would say its worth the money for sure.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

My favorite blush palette of all time. The finish is a perfect skin-line satin finish, perfect for even my oily skin. Lasts long and is universal because it has a range of shades. I would recommend and have recommended.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now