Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA

Really love Hourglass blushes. They are not super pigmented but just enough for a subtle glow and buildable if you want more. These three colors are so versatile and gorgeous to look at. The packaging is a winner but so are the wonderful formulas inside
Marlene M.
Marlene M.

Amazing palette, on the pricier side. The colors are nice and give a very radiant glow they are easy to blend and work perfectly with my complexion (light-medium) will definitely buy again if it wasn't for the price, definitely a splurge on this one.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Bridgeport, NY

I bought this because I thought it was pretty, I didn't really use blush. This was definitely pivotal in my opinions on blush, I loved it. The colors were all so versitile and the marbling added a nice touch. Made me fall in love with wearing blush.
Heather L.
Heather L.

I absolutely love this palette from Hourglass. I swear this company can do no wrong. Every palette that they release gets better and better. The color payoff is good, glides on, it goes well with all skin tone. Best of all is great for travelling.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mississauga, Ontario

These blushes are flawless. I think these shades would look good on any skintone, and they would work on people with dry, combination, or oily skin. They give a subtle glow to the cheeks that I've never seen from another brand. Love this palette!
Kara S.
Kara S.
Selden, NY

I cannot say enough good things about these blushes. I have both palettes that they have launched and I am completely obssessed. They are natural on the skin and give you a natural glow without being glittery. Expensive but worth every penny
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Springfield, MA

Absolutely loved this product and would totally recommend buying it. The color is great along with the pigmentation and it easily blends so you wouldn't have any harsh lines. I have bought this blush multiple times myself it is my favorite.
Izzy R.
Izzy R.

This is waaaayyy too expensive for what it is but oh my god look at it it's beautiful! I just love the packaging and the way it's presented and I love how subtle it is on your cheeks, so if you've got the money to spend on it, go for it!
Flo S.
Flo S.

The powders are finely milled and subtle. They create a nice flush onto the cheeks and have a satin finish. I love to use them with my other Ambient lighting powders. I would recommend this palette, which is a nice value fornthe money.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Lovely blush palette. I love that it has 3 very different shades so you have it all in one place. Very creamy, finely milled powders that give your cheeks such a beautiful glow. I love this palette and it is totally worth the splurge.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now