BY HOURGLASS #53 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOLY GUACAMOLE THIS PALETTE IS B E A U T I F U L! I just received this for Christmas and I am in complete awe of it. Not only is the pigment of each of the colors gorgeous, but the shine in it is amazing. It really is like a 2 in one, blush/ highlighter combo. So far, it's staying power has seemed to be great and I can't wait to keep using it.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is insanity. All of the colors are so gorgeous. Unlike similar products you don't have to pack it on super heavy to see a difference.

The shades are really neutral so they'd compliment most all skin tones. It is pricey but because you don't have to overdo application it lasts a long time making it a good investment.

Another slam dunk from hourglass.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so glad I bought this blush palette. It is a little expensive, but the colors are pigmented and look great on the skin. I have light skin with a cool undertone, so the colors show up well on my skin, but I'm not sure if these shades are pigmented enough for deep skin tones. They blushes also do have a sheen to them, but they make the skin look luminous and not glittery.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a VIB rouge member at Sephora, I purchased this before anyone else was really able to. I bought them because I have other hourglass blushes and I know how good they are. This is a fantastic pallet the sizes are smaller but you get three options in one pallet what a great value!
Jacqie B.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this palette. The Hourglass powders are amazing. I love these colors, as they're very versatile. This is great for travel. I'd give it a full 5 stars if there was something less shimmery, but I love all of the shades.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
This is such a beautiful palette! If you can get your hands on it, I highly recommend it. I am in love with the Hourglass blushes but they are pretty pricey, so having 3 in one palette is definitely the way to go. They are so finely milled and incredibly smooth, they feel weightless. I love the finish that they give the skin, and all 3 colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous.
Jeneia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably like one of my top 2 blush pallets. They are real natural looking and the finish is just
sooo beautiful. My fav is the middle one since I'm always going for the nude kinda look. The price is kinda spendy put its worth it because the formula is really great.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
This palette of blushes is the most amazing palette ever created. I use it almost every single day and am so glad I invested in it when I did because I don't believe it's available anymore. It's pigmented just right so that it applies in a natural way no matter how hard you pat it on.
Catherine C.
Panama City, FL
Hourglass makeup is like luxury on your face. If you've never tried it, I urge you to visit a Sephora store immediately! This palette in particular is great because you get three blush options. These blushes double as a highlighter because of their glow. You don't have to use two separate products! I also love to mix the colors to create my own shade.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this about two years ago and its still perfect! i've definitely worn down the brighter looking pink on the end. It goes great with my skin. the mix of blush and highlighter makes my face look flawless. its the perfect finish! I would love to be able to try out more by hourglass
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?