Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Austin, TX

This is such a pretty palette. It has such a nice delicate pop of color with just enough of that inner glow. It gives a very natural looking flush and is a total breeze to blend. The powder is very delicate and I wouldn't recommend it for purse or daily travel.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Orlando, FL

This blush palette is everything! The blushes are so natural and sheer. I love that I can mix them together and make my own colors while they are still true to color by themselves. You can build it up to a beautiful rosy cheek or settle for a soft natural look.
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA

I love love love blushes and Hourglass does a amazing job with their products so I was stoked to get my hands on this palette. The colors are beautiful, they go on effortlessly and leave a soft glow under the color. If you have the extra cash, snag this one up!
Mersaydez H.
Mersaydez H.

I am so in love with this blush palette it's insane. I have never loved a blush palette as much as I have loved this one. The colors are so nice, rich, and pigmented and it just gives me the look that I love. Would highly recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA

Really love Hourglass blushes. They are not super pigmented but just enough for a subtle glow and buildable if you want more. These three colors are so versatile and gorgeous to look at. The packaging is a winner but so are the wonderful formulas inside
Ermira P.
Ermira P.
Bronxville, NY

Every single hourglass product I have ever purchased has been incredible. This one is no exception. It is shimmering, build able, and gorgeous. One of my favorite highlighters. I recommend purchasing the highlighting brush from them also - it's AMAZING!
Marlene M.
Marlene M.

Amazing palette, on the pricier side. The colors are nice and give a very radiant glow they are easy to blend and work perfectly with my complexion (light-medium) will definitely buy again if it wasn't for the price, definitely a splurge on this one.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Bridgeport, NY

I bought this because I thought it was pretty, I didn't really use blush. This was definitely pivotal in my opinions on blush, I loved it. The colors were all so versitile and the marbling added a nice touch. Made me fall in love with wearing blush.
Heather L.
Heather L.

I absolutely love this palette from Hourglass. I swear this company can do no wrong. Every palette that they release gets better and better. The color payoff is good, glides on, it goes well with all skin tone. Best of all is great for travelling.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Selden, NY

I cannot say enough good things about these blushes. I have both palettes that they have launched and I am completely obssessed. They are natural on the skin and give you a natural glow without being glittery. Expensive but worth every penny
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?