BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Lexie C.
This palette is great! Hourglass blush are beautiful and the slight shimmer gives you such a natural and beautiful glow. It is definitely a great deal for the price
Mansur Beauty B.
I own many hourglass blushers so I didn't hesitate to purchase this palette, being a makeup artist I prefer using pigmented blushers that gives an additional glow and that can be easily blended out with a blender. When applying these blushers they genuinely blend in with your skin and foundation, there is no powder or the "cakey" look! I recently used this on a client of mine to give her Gigi GLAM and glow look using the peach and bronze mixed together and it worked beautifully. I have posted the image on my MUA Instagram @mansurbeauty
Let me know what you think ūüėÄ
Jennifer Q.
This palette is absolutely beautiful. I love that it stays all day and doesn't accent any of my pores, like some other blush/highlighters do. I gave it 4 stars solely because of the price as I do believe it is a little expensive, but worth it!
Angie G.
Riverview, FL
Love love love this pallet it’s so great and it works amazing on pretty much any skin tone it’s just a little pricey and hard to get your hands on but I love a good blush so I definitely recommend this!!
Karla C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I recently got my make up and I loved that the artist used this blush on me. It was a beautiful color and u could a see very little shine. It's so soft and doest just sit there being full it made my face smell very illuminating. I totally recommend this to the girl who believe that they can't  rock a blush because they may have texture on their face and it may bring attention to it. This light blush won't do that. Trust me you will fall in love with this trio palette. I love this so much I have actually order one and I'm excited to receive soon!!!
Elizabeth C.
San Francisco, CA
I was hesitant to buy this at first because I didn't think the middle or right shades would work for my fair Asian skin tone. But after reading all the reviews I decided to go for it and try it out. I'm so glad I did! This palette is amazing! All 3 colors work so well for me. They blend beautifully and just give the most perfect amazing glow and color. They seem glittery upon opening but it does not transfer into a glitterbomb on your face. Love love love! One of my favorite beauty purchases for the year so far!
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
One of the best blush palettes I have ever purchased. The middle color is absolutely perfect on my fair skin, but I love all of them. My favorite thing about these blushes is that they have the Ambient Lighting powder marbled through them, and it gives the most beautiful, satiny sheen on the cheeks. Highly recommend!!
Jessica C.
HOLY GUACAMOLE THIS PALETTE IS B E A U T I F U L! I just received this for Christmas and I am in complete awe of it. Not only is the pigment of each of the colors gorgeous, but the shine in it is amazing. It really is like a 2 in one, blush/ highlighter combo. So far, it's staying power has seemed to be great and I can't wait to keep using it.
Ashley R.
Sanford, FL
I will never buy another blush again. I was extremely hesitant to buy it because it is a pricey palette... but I was in Sephora an employee tried it on my skin and I was blown away by the outcome. The colors are pretty intimidating because they are very light and I was afraid it would be way too pink and make me look like a Barbie. I would wrong, the colors go on so smooth and blend very graciously. They are not overly pigmented, just the perfect amount so that you only need a little bit of product to do the job. Forever my go-to palette.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I'm so glad I bought this blush palette. It is a little expensive, but the colors are pigmented and look great on the skin. I have light skin with a cool undertone, so the colors show up well on my skin, but I'm not sure if these shades are pigmented enough for deep skin tones. They blushes also do have a sheen to them, but they make the skin look luminous and not glittery.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?