Add a Photo

Photos (11)
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL

ohhhhhhhhh how I love these palettes and these blushes. I seriously would own every single item that Hourglass makes if I could afford it. Their blushes are second to none. They give the most stunning finish and a glow from within that just makes you look so refreshed.
Paola V.
Paola V.

This really has taken my makeup look up another few levels. At first I was a bit underwhelmed but after a day or two of not wearing it I simply didn't look as good. This brightens my skin, gives it a natural glow and simply makes you look candle lit (cliche but true).
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I love this trio! Great way to test out many colors at once! It's very radiant, no glitter, but a nice sheen! Very natural looking!! The color lasts all day! It can be worn for a light color or you may build it up for more pigmentation! I would buy this product again!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.

This is probably my absolute favorite makeup item that I own. The blushes are so pigmented and soft, they're gorgeous on the skin. They have the slightest shimmer to them that you almost don't need a highlight with them. I recommend all Hourglass blushes to everyone!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Many people love this cute little palette and I'm one of the few on the fence. I love it but I hate it. It definitely clings to my dry patches so that's a no go for me. I'd say it's best for tan skin also. The colors would really shine on them. I do recommend it!
Ryleigh B.
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO

First of all, the marbling on Hourglass pans is literal art. This palette has the most gorgeous glow from a blush that I've ever seen. Because there is essentially highlight in this, the payoff is more sheer than dense. This is perfect if you want a natural look.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Meridian, ID

This is one of my favorite blush palettes for the coral colors. It is buildable and a very nice sheen. I really don't like to be to shimmery so it works well. It may be a little pricey for me but a little bit goes a really long way so it's more of an investment.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Orlando, FL

This blush palette is everything! The blushes are so natural and sheer. I love that I can mix them together and make my own colors while they are still true to color by themselves. You can build it up to a beautiful rosy cheek or settle for a soft natural look.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Austin, TX

This is such a pretty palette. It has such a nice delicate pop of color with just enough of that inner glow. It gives a very natural looking flush and is a total breeze to blend. The powder is very delicate and I wouldn't recommend it for purse or daily travel.
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA

I love love love blushes and Hourglass does a amazing job with their products so I was stoked to get my hands on this palette. The colors are beautiful, they go on effortlessly and leave a soft glow under the color. If you have the extra cash, snag this one up!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now