Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Penn Valley, CA

Hourglass blushes are my favorite, I could literally get rid of all my other blushes. They are the perfect formula for mature skin (41) just the right about of color and glow, no glitter just a subtle shine. They apply perfect every time, and build-able if you prefer a heavy look.
Selene R.
Selene R.

This blush pallete is among my favorites.! I love the fact that there are 3 colors to choose from. The texture on the blushes is smooth.! And it's perfect for traveling.! The mirror it comes with is a plus.! I recomend this to anyone who loves multiple blushes in a palette.!
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.

This is probably like one of my top 2 blush pallets. They are real natural looking and the finish is just
sooo beautiful. My fav is the middle one since I'm always going for the nude kinda look. The price is kinda spendy put its worth it because the formula is really great.
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL

ohhhhhhhhh how I love these palettes and these blushes. I seriously would own every single item that Hourglass makes if I could afford it. Their blushes are second to none. They give the most stunning finish and a glow from within that just makes you look so refreshed.
Paola V.
Paola V.

This really has taken my makeup look up another few levels. At first I was a bit underwhelmed but after a day or two of not wearing it I simply didn't look as good. This brightens my skin, gives it a natural glow and simply makes you look candle lit (cliche but true).
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I love this trio! Great way to test out many colors at once! It's very radiant, no glitter, but a nice sheen! Very natural looking!! The color lasts all day! It can be worn for a light color or you may build it up for more pigmentation! I would buy this product again!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.

This is probably my absolute favorite makeup item that I own. The blushes are so pigmented and soft, they're gorgeous on the skin. They have the slightest shimmer to them that you almost don't need a highlight with them. I recommend all Hourglass blushes to everyone!
Ryleigh B.
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO

First of all, the marbling on Hourglass pans is literal art. This palette has the most gorgeous glow from a blush that I've ever seen. Because there is essentially highlight in this, the payoff is more sheer than dense. This is perfect if you want a natural look.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Many people love this cute little palette and I'm one of the few on the fence. I love it but I hate it. It definitely clings to my dry patches so that's a no go for me. I'd say it's best for tan skin also. The colors would really shine on them. I do recommend it!
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Meridian, ID

This is one of my favorite blush palettes for the coral colors. It is buildable and a very nice sheen. I really don't like to be to shimmery so it works well. It may be a little pricey for me but a little bit goes a really long way so it's more of an investment.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?