Add a Photo

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Photos (10)
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.

This is probably like one of my top 2 blush pallets. They are real natural looking and the finish is just
sooo beautiful. My fav is the middle one since I'm always going for the nude kinda look. The price is kinda spendy put its worth it because the formula is really great.
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL

ohhhhhhhhh how I love these palettes and these blushes. I seriously would own every single item that Hourglass makes if I could afford it. Their blushes are second to none. They give the most stunning finish and a glow from within that just makes you look so refreshed.
Paola V.
Paola V.

This really has taken my makeup look up another few levels. At first I was a bit underwhelmed but after a day or two of not wearing it I simply didn't look as good. This brightens my skin, gives it a natural glow and simply makes you look candle lit (cliche but true).
Katherine H.
Katherine H.

This is probably my absolute favorite makeup item that I own. The blushes are so pigmented and soft, they're gorgeous on the skin. They have the slightest shimmer to them that you almost don't need a highlight with them. I recommend all Hourglass blushes to everyone!
Ryleigh B.
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO

First of all, the marbling on Hourglass pans is literal art. This palette has the most gorgeous glow from a blush that I've ever seen. Because there is essentially highlight in this, the payoff is more sheer than dense. This is perfect if you want a natural look.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Many people love this cute little palette and I'm one of the few on the fence. I love it but I hate it. It definitely clings to my dry patches so that's a no go for me. I'd say it's best for tan skin also. The colors would really shine on them. I do recommend it!
Tara M.
Tara M.
Orlando, FL

This blush palette is everything! The blushes are so natural and sheer. I love that I can mix them together and make my own colors while they are still true to color by themselves. You can build it up to a beautiful rosy cheek or settle for a soft natural look.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Austin, TX

This is such a pretty palette. It has such a nice delicate pop of color with just enough of that inner glow. It gives a very natural looking flush and is a total breeze to blend. The powder is very delicate and I wouldn't recommend it for purse or daily travel.
Mersaydez H.
Mersaydez H.

I am so in love with this blush palette it's insane. I have never loved a blush palette as much as I have loved this one. The colors are so nice, rich, and pigmented and it just gives me the look that I love. Would highly recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA

Really love Hourglass blushes. They are not super pigmented but just enough for a subtle glow and buildable if you want more. These three colors are so versatile and gorgeous to look at. The packaging is a winner but so are the wonderful formulas inside
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now