Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by The Dental Beauty 💖.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.See all 11 photos

BY HOURGLASS #94 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? If you are light to medium ski... 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lig...I have this blush palette the ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...They're very natural looking s... 1 Answers
Photos (11)
Buy on Amazon*
Julia M.
Julia M.
Oct. 28, 2016, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This is hands down my favorite blush palette- mood exposure is to die for. Amazingly pigmented- just a little will do ya! I want to try all the shades in the range, but super happy I have these three to play with for now.
Paulette M.
Paulette M.
Dec. 20, 2016, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I am in love with all the Hourglass Ambient light products. They stay on all day! They give your skin a gorgeous glow. The blush is not sparkly and does not leave a chalky color. I would say its worth the money for sure.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:53 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
My favorite blush palette of all time. The finish is a perfect skin-line satin finish, perfect for even my oily skin. Lasts long and is universal because it has a range of shades. I would recommend and have recommended.
Devon L.
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Jan. 15, 2017, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I have heard amazing reviews about this blush! I have been wanting to try it so bad! I heard it blends perfectly and flawless and the colors are to die for, they are gorgeous. I would definitely buy this product
April D.
April D.
Saint James, MO
Dec. 19, 2016, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I have both of the limited edition ambient lighting blush palettes. I love both of them! The colors are extremely flattering and they blend right into your skin so they look like they are coming from within.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Cynthiana, KY
Jan. 18, 2017, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This palette!!!! The shimmer is perfect. So dewy but not too overwhelming. The colors of the blush are so soft and natural. They also are perfect for every skin tone. I use them as blush and highlighter!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Oct. 21, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
These blushes are super pretty. Different shades for whatever you are in the mood for. Goes on silky smooth. And it's super easy to blend. A nice shimmer highlight without being glittery. Lasts all day.
Saream K.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
Nov. 29, 2016, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I do not own any singles because I'm a lover of palettes and I die for these. I do want the whole collection but these are so worth it! You can try and test for such a better value and travel friendly.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
Oct. 25, 2016, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
These blushes are to die for. Super natural and give a glow from within. I love them so much and totally recommend. Yes, they are pricey. But the palette is so worth it. Gorgeous product for everyone.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Oct. 19, 2016, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Hourglass ambient lighting palette like all hourglass products is awesome. The packaging is luxurious and gorgeous and the product within is too! I just love looking at this because it's so lovely. 😍
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?