BY HOURGLASS #60 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Mary M.
AMAZING! These blushes give great color as well as a subtle shimmer. They are buildable and are like a highlight and blush in one! I wish there were more variety in the shades, but when I wear these I feel as if my face is lit from within.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Best shades ever it's a good little handy cosmetic that is life saver. It has always been my favorite because I don't have to work to hard to get my evening look it takes no more than 5 minutes to achieve the red carpet look
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
I love this palette. All the variety and a wonderful formula. I even own what this doesn't contain in singles
Cathy M.
This is my favorite in my makeup drawer. I absolutely love the subtle shimmer and the perfect color mix. I would totally recommend this for anyone wanting a little glam in their look.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Unlike traditional blushes that can often look dull and flat when applied to the face, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette creates seamless, subtle, multi-dimensional colour for natural-looking radiance. The texture of each blush is super soft and fine milled, its a wonder how they are so pigmented. The individual shades are actually melanges of a shimmery pale nude Ambient Lighting Powder with some pops of vibrant colour.
Emily M.
These are the most beautiful blushes! I believe these are vegan and cruelty free! They are pricey but so pigmented, finely milled and silky! So beautiful and flattering for a wide range of skin tones!
Cynthia U.
I have had this for two years now and I have not hit pan. Great value for the price of two blushes. The finish on your cheeks is a healthy glow, I love this blush palette, it is one of my favorite!
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
Every color is extremely complimentary to my light/medium skin-tone. Leave a soft focus blush that isn't too pigmented and lasts all day. The blush is infused with light reflecting pigments that look 'lit-from-within' and enhance the cheekbones perfectly.
Brittany P.
I absolutely love hourglass products. They are the best. I would recommend this for sure. It goes on great, it's long lasting and comes off nicely at the end of the day. Would wear this everyday. Totally worth the money. Beautiful colors. Love love love.
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
I love using this to kick off bake under my eyes! It adds a nice brightening effect without shimmer or flashback it makes the skin appear airbrushed and beautiful! Great for all skin types highly recommend.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?