Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Mihaela L.
Mihaela L.
Čakovec

The new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes ($35.00 for 0.15 oz. each) are soft, finely-milled, and blend beautifully on the skin while looking natural, never powdery, as if the powder melted into the skin. They’re pigmented in the sense that they go on like they swatch and look in the pan (but you have to envision the shades mixed/swirled together), but none of them are really dark or bright by the nature of their colors. The quality was consistent across all six shades, which was great. I only noticed that Luminous Flush had a slightly rougher texture for the peachy portion (in places), but it didn’t affect the application or was something I noticed when applying or wearing the product.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia

I love love love this blush palette. I purchased the holiday HG blush/bronzer palette but returned. So glad they came out with this one. The colors are gorgeous on my light/med skin tone. Subtly shimmer gives a gorgeous glow; perfectly pigmented so not too dark or too light on application. Lasts all day on my oily/combo skin. I know it is $$$ but worth it to me. I want to grab for it daily and have to force myself to show love to my other blushes.
The Dental Beauty 💖.
The Dental Beauty 💖.
Manhattan Bch, CA

The blushes in this palette are absolutely beautiful ! They blend easily and are long wearing. The blushes are a great value for the price of the palette . The palette includes Luminous Flush, Incandescent Electra and Mood Exposure. Of the three, Luminous Flush is my favorite to create a beautiful flushed cheek. While this is a limited edition palette only Incandescent Electra is an exclusive color in the palette.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.

I use this palette most days. It's so stunning. The glow in your cheeks is so flawless. My favourite is the purple shade. I find it the most pigmented. The middle in gives a lovely glow and the coral in my palette has a lot of the highlight in it but it still gives me a nice subtle colour on my cheeks. Though I am fair skinned. All in all. Great purchase. I think it will last me a while. Beautiful packaging too.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Ellison Bay, WI

Overall this is a great palette! The one problem I have anytime hourglass releases a palette is finding one consistent in color veining. I am not close to any makeup store so I have to order online. Many times it takes a few returns to find the right palette that actually has color in each powder rather than just the powder if that makes sense. Love hourglass products and this blush is flawless on the skin
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Blaine, WA

I wish I could hate this palette based on the cost but I can't bring myself to do it. It has great tones and the colours are very pigmented. I love the extra shine you get when using it as a blush/highlighter and if used correctly it can cut down your makeup routine time. I would definitely recommend this item to people, though I think it would be best for people more advanced in their makeup routines.
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.

The price is worth it with hourglass products. I like to mix the blushes to create my perfect shade or what I'm wanting to wear that day. The go on effortlessly and last all day, if your pale like me you may need to use a light hand but they are still wearable and absolutely beautiful on the skin.
Bessy P.
Bessy P.
Laval, Quebec, Quebec

Beautiful little palette but a little too much shimmer. Usually hourglass products will swatch with lots of shimmer but it does not translate on the skin. This one actually translate to shimmery on the skin when applied. I'm olive skin tone and the colours are beautiful . Nice blendability.
Trang N.
Trang N.
Ottawa, Ontario

This was gifted to me for Christmas one year and I LOVE it. The colors are lightC it just diffuse into your skin, showing an iridescent finish. It adds a nice subtle shimmery look to the face but isn't overly extreme. I'll say it is more satin like finish versus being matte.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Brampton, ONT

These blushes are flawless. I think these shades would look good on any skintone, and they would work on people with dry, combination, or oily skin. They give a subtle glow to the cheeks that I've never seen from another brand. Love this palette!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now