Add a Photo

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Photos (11)
Emily M.
Emily M.

These are the most beautiful blushes! I believe these are vegan and cruelty free! They are pricey but so pigmented, finely milled and silky! So beautiful and flattering for a wide range of skin tones!
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA

I absolutely love this pallet! It has the perfect shade of blush all in one pallet. I am a fan of Hourglass products in general, especially the powders… But this blush is certainly worth the price.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN

Although in the higher price point range, our glass washers are high-performing and beautiful. Their luminous on the skin and give beautiful color pay off with just the right amount of glow without sparkle
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

Unlike traditional blushes that can often look dull and flat when applied to the face, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette creates seamless, subtle, multi-dimensional colour for natural-looking radiance. The texture of each blush is super soft and fine milled, its a wonder how they are so pigmented. The individual shades are actually melanges of a shimmery pale nude Ambient Lighting Powder with some pops of vibrant colour.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.

I have had this for two years now and I have not hit pan. Great value for the price of two blushes. The finish on your cheeks is a healthy glow, I love this blush palette, it is one of my favorite!
Dalila G.
Dalila G.

I love hourglass blushes so much! They're my all time favorite! I'm so excited that this year is a new blush palette because I couldn't get this one ! They're so expensive but so worth it.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA

Every color is extremely complimentary to my light/medium skin-tone. Leave a soft focus blush that isn't too pigmented and lasts all day. The blush is infused with light reflecting pigments that look 'lit-from-within' and enhance the cheekbones perfectly.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I want to purchase another one of these!! The colors are very pretty, and it lasts all day
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

I love this! It's such a great way to try these blushes! They are amazing quality and make you glow
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY

Best shades ever it's a good little handy cosmetic that is life saver. It has always been my favorite because I don't have to work to hard to get my evening look it takes no more than 5 minutes to achieve the red carpet look
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?