BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Livia L.
The best of all worlds! These blushes are absolutely stunning! And this trio has all great ones and is perfect for taking on a trip so that you don't have to pick just one. They've been my go to blushes all summer with the beautiful sheen they have.
Brooke T.
I got this blush as a gift for Christmas one year. The colors are pigmented and long lasting. I love how there is three different colored blushes in the compact. I can see myself defiantly buying this product again when I run out!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is beautiful suttle highlight. Just gives you that beautiful glow from within. Not blinding but does give your skin that luminosity and healthy look to the skin. This is on the pricy side and the packaging is beautiful as well.
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Gives the cheeks a natural finish to them. Flushed lot within glow. I love this as my day to day blush!! The purple one looks darker but goes on so beautiful and almost has a bit of coral to it. That ones the most natural looking on the skin believe it or not.
Yasmin's h.
New jersey
Great brand expensive but worth buying it amagzine job stays on your face for a long time not like other make up, and it’s best for pale light skin I used it all the time I will buy it again I recommend this brand
Ana C.
Orange , CA
Pretty much all the colors you need. They are highly pigmented so all you need is a light touch. It does have some sort of glitter effect but very subtle which looks great if you’re into that sort of thing.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I lovvvvveeeddd the design of this blush it is very unique and a perfect stocking stuffer. I received this as a gift and I am hoping to buy more when I run out, I use it atleast once a week. I highly recommend.
Lexie C.
This palette is great! Hourglass blush are beautiful and the slight shimmer gives you such a natural and beautiful glow. It is definitely a great deal for the price
Mansur Beauty B.
I own many hourglass blushers so I didn't hesitate to purchase this palette, being a makeup artist I prefer using pigmented blushers that gives an additional glow and that can be easily blended out with a blender. When applying these blushers they genuinely blend in with your skin and foundation, there is no powder or the "cakey" look! I recently used this on a client of mine to give her Gigi GLAM and glow look using the peach and bronze mixed together and it worked beautifully. I have posted the image on my MUA Instagram @mansurbeauty
Let me know what you think 😀
Jennifer Q.
This palette is absolutely beautiful. I love that it stays all day and doesn't accent any of my pores, like some other blush/highlighters do. I gave it 4 stars solely because of the price as I do believe it is a little expensive, but worth it!
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?