BY HOURGLASS #81 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Lexie C.
This palette is great! Hourglass blush are beautiful and the slight shimmer gives you such a natural and beautiful glow. It is definitely a great deal for the price
Angel T.
A pretty hefty price, but definitely a good value! I love the ambient lighting blush palette! It is nice and shimmery but not too glittery that it looks like you poured glitter all over your face. It applies so smoothly and gives your cheeks a nice bright flush!
Livia L.
The best of all worlds! These blushes are absolutely stunning! And this trio has all great ones and is perfect for taking on a trip so that you don't have to pick just one. They've been my go to blushes all summer with the beautiful sheen they have.
Lena S.
Seriously so amazing! Super pigmented and gives your blush highlight super power. Not very subtle but I prefer my highlight to make me glow. Would repurchase and recommend to a friend. Love that this highlight catches the light and looks great in photos.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
I don’t know if this was a limited edition blush palette or not but if not this would be an awesome present to someone. I got it when it came out and I love it! Great pigmentation and a wonderful natural glowing finish. This is my #GiftCrush.
Brooke T.
I got this blush as a gift for Christmas one year. The colors are pigmented and long lasting. I love how there is three different colored blushes in the compact. I can see myself defiantly buying this product again when I run out!
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Gives the cheeks a natural finish to them. Flushed lot within glow. I love this as my day to day blush!! The purple one looks darker but goes on so beautiful and almost has a bit of coral to it. That ones the most natural looking on the skin believe it or not.
Yasmin's h.
New jersey
Great brand expensive but worth buying it amagzine job stays on your face for a long time not like other make up, and it’s best for pale light skin I used it all the time I will buy it again I recommend this brand
Rosalyn R.
This palette feels so luxurious. The texture is silky and a bit powdery. It is finely milled and beautiful. The color is amazing and it is buildable.  Easy to blend! I like to pops of pink/corals in this!
Ana C.
Orange, CA
Pretty much all the colors you need. They are highly pigmented so all you need is a light touch. It does have some sort of glitter effect but very subtle which looks great if you’re into that sort of thing.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?