BY HOURGLASS #92 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Many people love this cute little palette and I'm one of the few on the fence. I love it but I hate it. It definitely clings to my dry patches so that's a no go for me. I'd say it's best for tan skin also. The colors would really shine on them. I do recommend it!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Austin, TX
This is such a pretty palette. It has such a nice delicate pop of color with just enough of that inner glow. It gives a very natural looking flush and is a total breeze to blend. The powder is very delicate and I wouldn't recommend it for purse or daily travel.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Bridgeport, NY
I bought this because I thought it was pretty, I didn't really use blush. This was definitely pivotal in my opinions on blush, I loved it. The colors were all so versitile and the marbling added a nice touch. Made me fall in love with wearing blush.
Heather L.
Heather L.
I absolutely love this palette from Hourglass. I swear this company can do no wrong. Every palette that they release gets better and better. The color payoff is good, glides on, it goes well with all skin tone. Best of all is great for travelling.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Selden, NY
I cannot say enough good things about these blushes. I have both palettes that they have launched and I am completely obssessed. They are natural on the skin and give you a natural glow without being glittery. Expensive but worth every penny
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Springfield, MA
Absolutely loved this product and would totally recommend buying it. The color is great along with the pigmentation and it easily blends so you wouldn't have any harsh lines. I have bought this blush multiple times myself it is my favorite.
Flo S.
Flo S.
The powders are finely milled and subtle. They create a nice flush onto the cheeks and have a satin finish. I love to use them with my other Ambient lighting powders. I would recommend this palette, which is a nice value fornthe money.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
I love this blush palette. It is very pigmented and I like how it's like marbled with another color in the blush. This palette is pretty expensive but you get three blushes. You can buy this online or at your local Sephora.
Jacqie B.
Jacqie B.
Morgantown, WV
LOVE this palette. The Hourglass powders are amazing. I love these colors, as they're very versatile. This is great for travel. I'd give it a full 5 stars if there was something less shimmery, but I love all of the shades.
Julia M.
Julia M.
This is hands down my favorite blush palette- mood exposure is to die for. Amazingly pigmented- just a little will do ya! I want to try all the shades in the range, but super happy I have these three to play with for now.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?