Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Reno, NV

I bought this palette on a whim and have been pleasantly surprised. This palette has great quality all around. The packaging is very sturdy and can withstand traveling. The colors are all very nice and pigmented and come off beautifully. I really like how different each of the three colors are which means it would be perfect if it was your only blush or blush palette.
Atlanta, GA

This palette is insanity. All of the colors are so gorgeous. Unlike similar products you don't have to pack it on super heavy to see a difference.

The shades are really neutral so they'd compliment most all skin tones. It is pricey but because you don't have to overdo application it lasts a long time making it a good investment.

Another slam dunk from hourglass.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Panama City, FL

Hourglass makeup is like luxury on your face. If you've never tried it, I urge you to visit a Sephora store immediately! This palette in particular is great because you get three blush options. These blushes double as a highlighter because of their glow. You don't have to use two separate products! I also love to mix the colors to create my own shade.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Valrico, FL

So as I was talking to my girlfriend about finding a good blush palette she happened to recommend this ine and I was impressed. They are very pigmented you can even use them as a highlighter. Not chalky and a little goes a long way. I gave it a 5 and gave my girlfriend a huge thank you. Packaging is also beautiful
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Merced, CA

These colors fit any mood or outfit. They are perfect of all skin types. The powders are softc easy to blend, and also very buildable. I love Hourglass powders and find them highly pigmented which lasts till you take it off. I recommend Hourglass products, a bit pricey but economical in the long run.
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.

The price is worth it with hourglass products. I like to mix the blushes to create my perfect shade or what I'm wanting to wear that day. The go on effortlessly and last all day, if your pale like me you may need to use a light hand but they are still wearable and absolutely beautiful on the skin.
Bessy P.
Bessy P.
Laval, Quebec

Beautiful little palette but a little too much shimmer. Usually hourglass products will swatch with lots of shimmer but it does not translate on the skin. This one actually translate to shimmery on the skin when applied. I'm olive skin tone and the colours are beautiful . Nice blendability.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA

I bought this about two years ago and its still perfect! i've definitely worn down the brighter looking pink on the end. It goes great with my skin. the mix of blush and highlighter makes my face look flawless. its the perfect finish! I would love to be able to try out more by hourglass
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA

I am a VIB rouge member at Sephora, I purchased this before anyone else was really able to. I bought them because I have other hourglass blushes and I know how good they are. This is a fantastic pallet the sizes are smaller but you get three options in one pallet what a great value!
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.

I wanted to love this palette, I really did. But because of the marbling, the color pay off is very very inconsistent. The magenta colored shade was just all glitter, no actual color pay off in the one I received. For that reason I had to return this palette and I don't suggest it.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now