Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Panama City, FL

Hourglass makeup is like luxury on your face. If you've never tried it, I urge you to visit a Sephora store immediately! This palette in particular is great because you get three blush options. These blushes double as a highlighter because of their glow. You don't have to use two separate products! I also love to mix the colors to create my own shade.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Valrico, FL

So as I was talking to my girlfriend about finding a good blush palette she happened to recommend this ine and I was impressed. They are very pigmented you can even use them as a highlighter. Not chalky and a little goes a long way. I gave it a 5 and gave my girlfriend a huge thank you. Packaging is also beautiful
McKenzie V.
McKenzie V.
Kokomo, IN

Love the colors. The added shimmer to it makes the color pop. It is not for beginners. It is very sheer. The price is definitely high for a product that is not very great. I would recommend this to others looking for a shimmery blush. But there are many others that are comparable to this at a lower price
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Merced, CA

These colors fit any mood or outfit. They are perfect of all skin types. The powders are softc easy to blend, and also very buildable. I love Hourglass powders and find them highly pigmented which lasts till you take it off. I recommend Hourglass products, a bit pricey but economical in the long run.
Sandra Z.
Sandra Z.
Cambridge, MA

This is just a an overall beautiful product. The packaging as well as the product is high-quality and will leave a beautiful shimmer (yet not too shimmery) on your skin and will stay there the whole day. I would totally recommend this to anyone willing to indulge themselves in such a staple.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA

I bought this about two years ago and its still perfect! i've definitely worn down the brighter looking pink on the end. It goes great with my skin. the mix of blush and highlighter makes my face look flawless. its the perfect finish! I would love to be able to try out more by hourglass
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA

I am a VIB rouge member at Sephora, I purchased this before anyone else was really able to. I bought them because I have other hourglass blushes and I know how good they are. This is a fantastic pallet the sizes are smaller but you get three options in one pallet what a great value!
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.

I wanted to love this palette, I really did. But because of the marbling, the color pay off is very very inconsistent. The magenta colored shade was just all glitter, no actual color pay off in the one I received. For that reason I had to return this palette and I don't suggest it.
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Penn Valley, CA

Hourglass blushes are my favorite, I could literally get rid of all my other blushes. They are the perfect formula for mature skin (41) just the right about of color and glow, no glitter just a subtle shine. They apply perfect every time, and build-able if you prefer a heavy look.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.

This is probably like one of my top 2 blush pallets. They are real natural looking and the finish is just
sooo beautiful. My fav is the middle one since I'm always going for the nude kinda look. The price is kinda spendy put its worth it because the formula is really great.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now