BY HOURGLASS #60 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Jenni S.
Bridgeport, NY
I bought this because I thought it was pretty, I didn't really use blush. This was definitely pivotal in my opinions on blush, I loved it. The colors were all so versitile and the marbling added a nice touch. Made me fall in love with wearing blush.
Kara S.
Selden, NY
I cannot say enough good things about these blushes. I have both palettes that they have launched and I am completely obssessed. They are natural on the skin and give you a natural glow without being glittery. Expensive but worth every penny
Stephanie K.
Springfield, MA
Absolutely loved this product and would totally recommend buying it. The color is great along with the pigmentation and it easily blends so you wouldn't have any harsh lines. I have bought this blush multiple times myself it is my favorite.
Flo S.
The powders are finely milled and subtle. They create a nice flush onto the cheeks and have a satin finish. I love to use them with my other Ambient lighting powders. I would recommend this palette, which is a nice value fornthe money.
Autumn F.
I love this blush palette. It is very pigmented and I like how it's like marbled with another color in the blush. This palette is pretty expensive but you get three blushes. You can buy this online or at your local Sephora.
Jacqie B.
Morgantown, WV
LOVE this palette. The Hourglass powders are amazing. I love these colors, as they're very versatile. This is great for travel. I'd give it a full 5 stars if there was something less shimmery, but I love all of the shades.
Julia M.
This is hands down my favorite blush palette- mood exposure is to die for. Amazingly pigmented- just a little will do ya! I want to try all the shades in the range, but super happy I have these three to play with for now.
Kyley R.
Belton, TX
Holy amazing!

I've never owned a blush with so much glow! I can't put this down, the pigment, color pay off, shade variety, I could go on and on! This palette has quickly become one of my favorites in my collection!

Xo-ky
Paulette M.
I am in love with all the Hourglass Ambient light products. They stay on all day! They give your skin a gorgeous glow. The blush is not sparkly and does not leave a chalky color. I would say its worth the money for sure.
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have heard amazing reviews about this blush! I have been wanting to try it so bad! I heard it blends perfectly and flawless and the colors are to die for, they are gorgeous. I would definitely buy this product
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?