BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Fan C.
Fan C.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
After debating and reading every review I could find on whether this would work out for my medium skin tone, I finally bit the bullet and ordered it online. This blush palette is the most amazing thing I have ever bought! The blushes make my skin look so glowy, I dont even need highlighter! When I'm rushing out the door this is the perfect go to to make my face look more refreshed and awake 👌 I love it.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Naples , Fl
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
It's cool just got it everybody needs one it's a gray brand all different color blush is great for everybody just buy it it's great amazing make up lover make up artist fashion make up love everything
Mian N.
Mian N.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Best highlight ever. It helps bring out all the high points of your face, helps you catch the light from multiple direction. However this one is kinda pricey but worth
Giocaira C.
Giocaira C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
The most beautiful blushes out, they blend really nice and have a nice glow, my skin looks much better.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Amazing product. When I use it, I always get compliments on my complexion. Gives you a glow. You can mix all 3 shades or use each one separately. They are all beautiful.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I have always been in love with Hourglass products - their highlight gives me so much life and joy - but their incredibly smart decision to create this incredible Lighing Blush Palette, which is a perfect meld of their best blushes and highlights, has me completely obsessed. I cannot live without it and if someone tries to pry it out of my hands, good luck! Haha 😊
Karley S.
Karley S.
De Pere , WI
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Most beautiful blushes in the world! They look so natural & flawless on the face & every color in the palette is gorgeous. The formula is so high end & smooth. I have oily skin & even though it's luminous, it still looks amazing
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
So many option and combinations you can make. You would be surprised at what you can create with a little of this one and a tone of this one. And with all three? Amazing.
Dalila G.
Dalila G.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love hourglass blushes so much! They're my all time favorite! I'm so excited that this year is a new blush palette because I couldn't get this one ! They're so expensive but so worth it.
Liz Q.
Liz Q.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This is a nice blush palette for fair to medium skin tones. The variety in shades isn't huge but all the shades are very nice. The formula is very soft and lightly pigmented but can be layered. I love their ambient powder line and the blushes are very soft and luminous. They give a very natural flush to the cheeks.i would recommend buying the shades individually, because you can pick shades to compliment you skin tone. They don't swatch well but the apply very beautifully on the skin. They don't emphasize pores or texture.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?