BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Z H.
I am a brown skin girl who lives in a dry climate. I love this blush. It definitely stays on and the colors are very pigmented! The blush is easy to blend as well seeing as it's not a creme! I would definitely by this product again!
María R.
weston, FL
Estos tonos para los pómulos es perfecto porque resalta de una manera muy natural y muy encantadora Así que se los recomiendo de verdad porque es de muy buena calidad y además lo más importante es que son muy perdurable
Jenea C.
The quality of all Hourglass Blush products are amazing. They blend beautifully and last all day. Though pricey this set is gorgeous and you won't be disappointed.
Amy J.
Hourglass ambient lighting palette like all hourglass products is awesome. The packaging is luxurious and gorgeous and the product within is too! I just love looking at this because it's so lovely. 😍
Jessica R.
Naples , Fl
It's cool just got it everybody needs one it's a gray brand all different color blush is great for everybody just buy it it's great amazing make up lover make up artist fashion make up love everything
Paola V.
This really has taken my makeup look up another few levels. At first I was a bit underwhelmed but after a day or two of not wearing it I simply didn't look as good. This brightens my skin, gives it a natural glow and simply makes you look candle lit (cliche but true).
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Unlike traditional blushes that can often look dull and flat when applied to the face, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette creates seamless, subtle, multi-dimensional colour for natural-looking radiance. The texture of each blush is super soft and fine milled, its a wonder how they are so pigmented. The individual shades are actually melanges of a shimmery pale nude Ambient Lighting Powder with some pops of vibrant colour.
Amy S.
Freehold, NJ
This has been a staple in my kit! They give a stunning glow and I like mixing the colors as well. The powder blends beautifully in to the skin and wears well.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
Since I only like 2/3 of the colors I'll give it a 3 star. The packaging was a little bulky and I feel like there was too much glitter causing it to be chunky
Allyson A.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using this palette for the better part of three years. I have yet to hit pan on any of the colors. I usually swirl together at least 2 of the shades.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?