Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by The Dental Beauty 💖.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.See all 11 photos

BY HOURGLASS #94 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? If you are light to medium ski... 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lig...I have this blush palette the ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...They're very natural looking s... 1 Answers
Photos (11)
Buy on Amazon*
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Nov. 4, 2016, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I own all the hourglass blushes and this is great for travel I keep this is my purse the blush is amazing so beautiful very pigmented easy to blend the packaging is very sturdy and stunning I highly recommend this to every collection
Viktoriya K.
Viktoriya K.
Nov. 4, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This palette is visually absolutely stunning. In theory I love the range of shades but I find myself only using the first two, particularly the first because the second is very light. Still I adore it though. Would definitely buy more if they came out!
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Nov. 5, 2016, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I fell victim to the hype of this palette and bought it from Sephora on a whim. The colors look nice in the pan, but the payoff was not what I was hoping for. It's very subtle and not too noticeable.
Rea D.
Rea D.
Santa Monica, CA
Nov. 3, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I wasn't super impressed by these. I think they are fun and high quality, as are most hourglass products. But they didn't wow me. I would use it if I have it. But would not repurchase or gift it.
Maddy P.
Maddy P.
Nov. 1, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
beautiful! lit from within natural blowy cheeks in one step! This is great to throw on in one step and i know my cheek/cheek bones will look flawless! Easy blend able and such great colors available! A bit pricey but worth the splurge if you're like me!
Kate G.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale , FL
Oct. 31, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
It was hard to purchase because of the price but it was worth it. It is so glowy and soft. I recommend this for lighter skins tones. I tried it on my tan friend and it came off ashy. Unfortunately this was limited edition..but they usually do something like this each year.
Temple M.
Temple M.
Tucson, AZ
Oct. 30, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Hourglass blush and highlights are fantastic. The lighter blushes are perfect for my fair skin. And the formula is like silk. The different shades let you choose how dark you want your look for the day. I would recommend this or any hourglass for purchase.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Oct. 29, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Use this palette daily. These blushes have a way of making you look like you are glowing from within. STRONGLY reccommend
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Oct. 28, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Lasts through most of the day on my skin but staying power is improved with setting spray. Highly recommend! Mood exposure is my favourite by far.
Bitz O.
Bitz O.
Lakewood , NJ
Oct. 27, 2016, 12:04 p.m.
My
Holy grail palette. Love these blushes - I'm fair to medium skin and this looks amazing in me.
Perfectly pigmented
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?