Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv

This is pricey but to me worth every penny! I use the lightest shade over my entire face after putting on my foundation and it gives my face an all over glow, making my skin look line a fairy angel๐Ÿ˜‡ I love this brand!
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

I have been using this non stop since I ordered it and all I can really say is WOW. I have never used anything like this blush. It gives an ambient effect just like the original powders with the perfect amount of pigment. After trying these I went and ordered another shade from sephora! One of my all time favorite purchases. Definitely made it into the #rideordietop5
Karen C.
Karen C.
Lakeland, FL

Hourglass is honestly one of the best products I have ever tried but because of the price I can only give it three stars. Other products are almost as good but for half the price.
Allyson A.
Allyson A.
Saint Louis, MO

I've been using this palette for the better part of three years. I have yet to hit pan on any of the colors. I usually swirl together at least 2 of the shades.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA

Since I only like 2/3 of the colors I'll give it a 3 star. The packaging was a little bulky and I feel like there was too much glitter causing it to be chunky
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS

A very nice makeup company. The products are outstanding. Definitely recommended buying. A very beautiful blush
Pratyusha M.
Pratyusha M.
Gurgaon

Amazing blushes beautiful shades looks good on all skin type definitely recommended ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
MyLinh T.
MyLinh T.
Montreal

All of Hourglass palettes are to die for. They are so expensive, but it is such a great option if you would like to try Hourglass and it is cheaper to buy the palettes than all of the products individually. I love the blushes, it gives you a glowy finish without looking oily. You just look healthy and "filtered".
Dayline L.
Dayline L.
Las Marรญas

This Product is just gorgeous!!!!๐Ÿ’– I love the packaging and when you swatch them it's just incredibly gorgeous! This is gorgeous for light to medium skin tones, but you can try it for dark skin tones. I would definitely buy this product again!
Ingrid G.
Ingrid G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

This palette it's amazing I love it so much the color pay off its very good and I goes so smoothly on to the cheeks and it has this beautiful finish like airbrush with a bit of glow, love that it comes in three different tones of blush that can be use individually or combined
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now