Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA

Such a fantastic palette! A must own in every girls collection, highlights, brightens, perfect hint of color and amazing finish on cheeks.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

YouTube made me buy it! Lol. It's an ok blush set. I like that it has a purple colored blush. It blends easily. It's not super pigmented, but pigmented enough to give your cheeks a bit of color. I gave it 2 stars because for the costly price, you can get better drugstore blushes like wet n wild or Milani. The package is pretty and easy to have 2 blushes in one package in case you are traveling and want a variety.
Tonja H.
Tonja H.
Grand Haven, MI

Love this Hourglass palette and variety of color options. Very subtle color but buildable coverage if preferred.
Apoorva S.
Apoorva S.
Omaha, NE

This has been my favorite highlighter/blush palette ever. I loved how it gave that healthy glow. Travel-friendly package and looks super classy. Compared to the single blush package, this palette comes for a little lesser price.
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.

my fave! i love hourglass and all of the lighting palettes, they are so soft and so beautiful and really perfect the skins appearance.
Sara S.
Sara S.

how beautiful are these!? i mean they are gorgeous. i had to have them. i use them to create such a subtle flush to the cheeks and it just looks so natural. i love the hourglass packaging as well.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

I only use one color unfortunately but I do love that color a lot. I don't see the shimmer on my complexion.
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY

Best shades ever it's a good little handy cosmetic that is life saver. It has always been my favorite because I don't have to work to hard to get my evening look it takes no more than 5 minutes to achieve the red carpet look
Mary M.
Mary M.

AMAZING! These blushes give great color as well as a subtle shimmer. They are buildable and are like a highlight and blush in one! I wish there were more variety in the shades, but when I wear these I feel as if my face is lit from within.
Mihaela L.
Mihaela L.
Čakovec

The new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes ($35.00 for 0.15 oz. each) are soft, finely-milled, and blend beautifully on the skin while looking natural, never powdery, as if the powder melted into the skin. They’re pigmented in the sense that they go on like they swatch and look in the pan (but you have to envision the shades mixed/swirled together), but none of them are really dark or bright by the nature of their colors. The quality was consistent across all six shades, which was great. I only noticed that Luminous Flush had a slightly rougher texture for the peachy portion (in places), but it didn’t affect the application or was something I noticed when applying or wearing the product.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now