BY HOURGLASS #92 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Cathy M.
Cathy M.
This is my favorite in my makeup drawer. I absolutely love the subtle shimmer and the perfect color mix. I would totally recommend this for anyone wanting a little glam in their look.
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
This is pricey but to me worth every penny! I use the lightest shade over my entire face after putting on my foundation and it gives my face an all over glow, making my skin look line a fairy angel😇 I love this brand!
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Love this palette! I got this a couple years ago and still can't get over how beautiful the powders are. I don't think I'll need another blush palette ever and it looks so natural on the skin, but you can also build it up.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Painful to spend this much money on make up but Indont regret it one bit. It's worth every cent and I'd buy it again. It's so subtle and leaves no sparkle but instead leaves your face looking like something magic happened that no one can put their finger on. It's sophisticated and lovely and I couldn't reccommend more !
Isela V.
Isela V.
Mission, TX
Beautiful colors, amazing glow! I use these blushes everyday...amazing pigmentation but not too harsh. Can't wait to try other shades...perfect for light to medium skin tones...and great a blush topper for darker skin tones
Maheen J.
Maheen J.
These blushes are my life. The shades are absolutely gorgeous, on my checks they look natural but I can build it to a more dramatic look. The shades are so pigmented and I love them.
Fan C.
Fan C.
After debating and reading every review I could find on whether this would work out for my medium skin tone, I finally bit the bullet and ordered it online. This blush palette is the most amazing thing I have ever bought! The blushes make my skin look so glowy, I dont even need highlighter! When I'm rushing out the door this is the perfect go to to make my face look more refreshed and awake 👌 I love it.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Naples , Fl
It's cool just got it everybody needs one it's a gray brand all different color blush is great for everybody just buy it it's great amazing make up lover make up artist fashion make up love everything
Mian N.
Mian N.
Best highlight ever. It helps bring out all the high points of your face, helps you catch the light from multiple direction. However this one is kinda pricey but worth
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.
i love this one, its so pretty in the light and out doors int he sunlight, it brights out its true lighting color.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?