BY HOURGLASS #82 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Unlike traditional blushes that can often look dull and flat when applied to the face, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette creates seamless, subtle, multi-dimensional colour for natural-looking radiance. The texture of each blush is super soft and fine milled, its a wonder how they are so pigmented. The individual shades are actually melanges of a shimmery pale nude Ambient Lighting Powder with some pops of vibrant colour.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I receive compliments every time I wear this palette! I just love hourglass products because they always bring out the best in my skin! Such an ingenious idea to work with different types of light to create various glows :) great product all around!!
Xtina V.
Xtina V.
Like everyone this palette for a beautiful flushed look. There's definitely some "shimmer"/ highlighter effect to it, so apply with a light hand. Great on fair/light skin, more of a sheen/higher lighter effect of medium/darker skin tones
brittany f.
brittany f.
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous ambient lighting blush palette! this is my go-to for blush days and nights. such wonderful colors, easy to blend and an amazing brand name! it's pigmented but still has a pearl glow. I recommend to others definitely
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
This palette of blushes is the most amazing palette ever created. I use it almost every single day and am so glad I invested in it when I did because I don't believe it's available anymore. It's pigmented just right so that it applies in a natural way no matter how hard you pat it on.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I fell victim to the hype of this palette and bought it from Sephora on a whim. The colors look nice in the pan, but the payoff was not what I was hoping for. It's very subtle and not too noticeable.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I am so glad that I bought this palette when it came out! You get a ton of product in here for the price, and you need so little to get the perfect wash a color that this thing still is lasting strong for me!

I saw that recently hourglass made it online to where you can make your own ambient lighting palette, if they do the same thing for blush I will totally do it!..
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I have always been in love with Hourglass products - their highlight gives me so much life and joy - but their incredibly smart decision to create this incredible Lighing Blush Palette, which is a perfect meld of their best blushes and highlights, has me completely obsessed. I cannot live without it and if someone tries to pry it out of my hands, good luck! Haha ūüėä
Karley S.
Karley S.
Hobart, WI
Most beautiful blushes in the world! They look so natural & flawless on the face & every color in the palette is gorgeous. The formula is so high end & smooth. I have oily skin & even though it's luminous, it still looks amazing
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
So many option and combinations you can make. You would be surprised at what you can create with a little of this one and a tone of this one. And with all three? Amazing.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?