Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by The Dental Beauty 💖.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.See all 11 photos

BY HOURGLASS #94 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? If you are light to medium ski... 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lig...I have this blush palette the ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...They're very natural looking s... 1 Answers
Photos (11)
Buy on Amazon*
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA
Nov. 17, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
It's a blush and a highlighter in one. I love that it's not too shimmery. You can blend the three shades or use them individually to customize the shade of blush you'd like that day.
Alexiss A.
Alexiss A.
Nov. 16, 2016, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
i was contoured with just hourglass primer products. so amazing and it is build able. i got mine in neiman marcus.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Nov. 16, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love this brand and all the colors you come up with. There is always a little shimmer added into all their products. It's a pretty sheer pigment but looks great on paler skin tones. Give it a try!
Beth S.
Beth S.
Nov. 14, 2016, 8 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Amazing! I just love this pallet! I reach for it constantly. It's my go to pallet. I just feel they give an extra glow. Love love love.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Clear Lake, IA
Nov. 14, 2016, 12:54 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Beautiful blush palette, gives a lovely glow to the skin and looks very natural. The colors can be used separately or mixed, so there are endless possibilities with this palette. The palette itself is very nice and sturdy, great for travel.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich
Nov. 13, 2016, 5:49 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I couldn't believe the ease of use of this product. Had a sephora specialist use it on ne and I was sold. Great set and great results.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Nov. 12, 2016, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I wish this wasn't so good because it's so pricey but it's amazing!!! This really has taken my makeup look up another few levels. At first I was a bit underwhelmed but after a day or two of not wearing it I simply didn't look as good. This brightens my skin, gives it a natural glow and simply makes you look candle lit (cliche but true). I'm ran out of the bronzer shade first as use this over contour so purchased this specific shade again. Loads of the highlighter shade left. Almost out of dim light which is also a stand out shade for general use. Love this and can't be without it!!
Irina M.
Irina M.
Nov. 10, 2016, 4:54 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
It's a nice little palette and a great way to try Hourglass blushes, but...it's really not worth the price tag. The pans are small and annoying to work with, especially if you're partial to big and fluffy blush brushes, the color pay off is...fine, the colors are okay... Nothing about this is exceptional except for the aesthetics. It's a beautiful palette with some absolutely gorgeous looking blushes, but I'll definitely be sticking with my Nars blushes in the future.
Nov. 10, 2016, 10 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
this blush palette was my HG, i loved all three shades. it was the only blush in my makeup kit, it was all i needed. and it lasted for a long time, too. so sad when it ran out. i love the trio packaging and would buy it again if i came across it in this set up, it's very space efficient and nice for travel too.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Nov. 7, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
at the beginning I bought almost all the shades of blush. Then I found this palette. It woks well with all skin colors and very pigmented It might not look like it because it is so easy to blend and it looks like it wont. I still have this palette and have not hit pan on any of these. so If I could I would repurchase
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?