BY HOURGLASS #55 in Makeup Palettes

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Erin C.
Great kit for on the go or traveling. I will say that the pans are kinda small for the price but I still think it's a nice product. Sadly I think it was limited edition though.
Ingrid G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This palette it's amazing I love it so much the color pay off its very good and I goes so smoothly on to the cheeks and it has this beautiful finish like airbrush with a bit of glow, love that it comes in three different tones of blush that can be use individually or combined
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I fell victim to the hype of this palette and bought it from Sephora on a whim. The colors look nice in the pan, but the payoff was not what I was hoping for. It's very subtle and not too noticeable.
Abbey M.
Portsmouth , OH
So gorgeous! I love this formula and the light infused glow! The colors are gorgeous. However I just can't get over the price. It is so overpriced and it's absolutely ridiculous.
Maria B.
Amazing product. When I use it, I always get compliments on my complexion. Gives you a glow. You can mix all 3 shades or use each one separately. They are all beautiful.
Brenda B.
AMAZING is all i have to say, go out and buy this immediately. All the colors are gorgeous and blendable and infused with the ambient soft lighting powders that give your face a gorgeous glow
Megan
This blush palette is one of my absolute favorites that I grab for. It is a bit on the spendy side, but the quality is worth it. Super pigmented and has a bit of a highlighting effect as well. Definitely shiny so I wouldn't recommend if you are going for a matte look. Definitely love.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
I absolutely love this pallet! It has the perfect shade of blush all in one pallet. I am a fan of Hourglass products in general, especially the powders… But this blush is certainly worth the price.
Maheen J.
These blushes are my life. The shades are absolutely gorgeous, on my checks they look natural but I can build it to a more dramatic look. The shades are so pigmented and I love them.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA
It's a blush and a highlighter in one. I love that it's not too shimmery. You can blend the three shades or use them individually to customize the shade of blush you'd like that day.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?