Add a Photo

Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Nov. 12, 2016, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I wish this wasn't so good because it's so pricey but it's amazing!!! This really has taken my makeup look up another few levels. At first I was a bit underwhelmed but after a day or two of not wearing it I simply didn't look as good. This brightens my skin, gives it a natural glow and simply makes you look candle lit (cliche but true). I'm ran out of the bronzer shade first as use this over contour so purchased this specific shade again. Loads of the highlighter shade left. Almost out of dim light which is also a stand out shade for general use. Love this and can't be without it!!
Irina M.
Irina M.
Nov. 10, 2016, 4:54 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
It's a nice little palette and a great way to try Hourglass blushes, but...it's really not worth the price tag. The pans are small and annoying to work with, especially if you're partial to big and fluffy blush brushes, the color pay off is...fine, the colors are okay... Nothing about this is exceptional except for the aesthetics. It's a beautiful palette with some absolutely gorgeous looking blushes, but I'll definitely be sticking with my Nars blushes in the future.
Nov. 10, 2016, 10 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
this blush palette was my HG, i loved all three shades. it was the only blush in my makeup kit, it was all i needed. and it lasted for a long time, too. so sad when it ran out. i love the trio packaging and would buy it again if i came across it in this set up, it's very space efficient and nice for travel too.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Nov. 7, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
at the beginning I bought almost all the shades of blush. Then I found this palette. It woks well with all skin colors and very pigmented It might not look like it because it is so easy to blend and it looks like it wont. I still have this palette and have not hit pan on any of these. so If I could I would repurchase
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Nov. 4, 2016, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I own all the hourglass blushes and this is great for travel I keep this is my purse the blush is amazing so beautiful very pigmented easy to blend the packaging is very sturdy and stunning I highly recommend this to every collection
Viktoriya K.
Viktoriya K.
Nov. 4, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This palette is visually absolutely stunning. In theory I love the range of shades but I find myself only using the first two, particularly the first because the second is very light. Still I adore it though. Would definitely buy more if they came out!
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Nov. 5, 2016, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I fell victim to the hype of this palette and bought it from Sephora on a whim. The colors look nice in the pan, but the payoff was not what I was hoping for. It's very subtle and not too noticeable.
Rea D.
Rea D.
Santa Monica, CA
Nov. 3, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I wasn't super impressed by these. I think they are fun and high quality, as are most hourglass products. But they didn't wow me. I would use it if I have it. But would not repurchase or gift it.
Maddy P.
Maddy P.
Nov. 1, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
beautiful! lit from within natural blowy cheeks in one step! This is great to throw on in one step and i know my cheek/cheek bones will look flawless! Easy blend able and such great colors available! A bit pricey but worth the splurge if you're like me!
Kate G.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale , FL
Oct. 31, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
It was hard to purchase because of the price but it was worth it. It is so glowy and soft. I recommend this for lighter skins tones. I tried it on my tan friend and it came off ashy. Unfortunately this was limited edition..but they usually do something like this each year.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?