BY HOURGLASS #53 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
I absolutely love this pallet! It has the perfect shade of blush all in one pallet. I am a fan of Hourglass products in general, especially the powders… But this blush is certainly worth the price.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA
It's a blush and a highlighter in one. I love that it's not too shimmery. You can blend the three shades or use them individually to customize the shade of blush you'd like that day.
María R.
weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estos tonos para los pómulos es perfecto porque resalta de una manera muy natural y muy encantadora Así que se los recomiendo de verdad porque es de muy buena calidad y además lo más importante es que son muy perdurable
Amy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hourglass ambient lighting palette like all hourglass products is awesome. The packaging is luxurious and gorgeous and the product within is too! I just love looking at this because it's so lovely. 😍
Jessica R.
Naples , Fl
It's cool just got it everybody needs one it's a gray brand all different color blush is great for everybody just buy it it's great amazing make up lover make up artist fashion make up love everything
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really has taken my makeup look up another few levels. At first I was a bit underwhelmed but after a day or two of not wearing it I simply didn't look as good. This brightens my skin, gives it a natural glow and simply makes you look candle lit (cliche but true).
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unlike traditional blushes that can often look dull and flat when applied to the face, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette creates seamless, subtle, multi-dimensional colour for natural-looking radiance. The texture of each blush is super soft and fine milled, its a wonder how they are so pigmented. The individual shades are actually melanges of a shimmery pale nude Ambient Lighting Powder with some pops of vibrant colour.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
Since I only like 2/3 of the colors I'll give it a 3 star. The packaging was a little bulky and I feel like there was too much glitter causing it to be chunky
Amy S.
Freehold, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been a staple in my kit! They give a stunning glow and I like mixing the colors as well. The powder blends beautifully in to the skin and wears well.
Allyson A.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using this palette for the better part of three years. I have yet to hit pan on any of the colors. I usually swirl together at least 2 of the shades.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?