Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Katie E.
Katie E.
Kanata, ON

I love this blush palate especially in the summer when I want to add some colour to my cheeks for a natural flush. The pigmentation is great with very build able coverage so you can have the amount you want. It is shimmery without being sparkly and is a great alternative to using both highlighter and blush when you want a summer glow.
Zehra H.
Zehra H.
Mobile, AL

Prohibitively expensive, but beautiful blushes. I love Hourglass products, and they do last forever, which may make the price worth it to some people. Personally, I would probably not purchase again at this price point. The packaging is gorgeous.
Xtina V.
Xtina V.

Like everyone this palette for a beautiful flushed look. There's definitely some "shimmer"/ highlighter effect to it, so apply with a light hand. Great on fair/light skin, more of a sheen/higher lighter effect of medium/darker skin tones
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN

I love using this to kick off bake under my eyes! It adds a nice brightening effect without shimmer or flashback it makes the skin appear airbrushed and beautiful! Great for all skin types highly recommend.
brittany f.
brittany f.

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous ambient lighting blush palette! this is my go-to for blush days and nights. such wonderful colors, easy to blend and an amazing brand name! it's pigmented but still has a pearl glow. I recommend to others definitely
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

These are very pretty. Pricy, but so nice! Eye re almost impossible to overdo, so a great pic if you tend to be heavy handed. Luminous and natural just like the Ambient lighting powders.
Yamilex O.
Yamilex O.
Houston , Tx

The hourglass ambient blush palette packaging its beautiful and the blushes are perfect for whatever skin tone .
Lorece S.
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX

I bought this. It's beautiful. But unfortunately I rarely use it. It's a nice palette. I just realized I'm not much of a highlight shimmer girl. Also some of the colors don't show up well on my skin tone (NC45). But the packaging is to die for. Perhaps I will pull it out again and see how I feel
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

I am so glad that I bought this palette when it came out! You get a ton of product in here for the price, and you need so little to get the perfect wash a color that this thing still is lasting strong for me!

I saw that recently hourglass made it online to where you can make your own ambient lighting palette, if they do the same thing for blush I will totally do it!..
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Burnaby, BC

I love this blush palette!!! The colours are gorgeous and they give off a beautiful sheen. Not glittery or chunky just a nice natural sheen. This would be a really good gift as the packaging is so luxe!! I highly recommend trying some of their blushes.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now