BY HOURGLASS #81 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Cynthia U.
I have had this for two years now and I have not hit pan. Great value for the price of two blushes. The finish on your cheeks is a healthy glow, I love this blush palette, it is one of my favorite!
this blush palette was my HG, i loved all three shades. it was the only blush in my makeup kit, it was all i needed. and it lasted for a long time, too. so sad when it ran out. i love the trio packaging and would buy it again if i came across it in this set up, it's very space efficient and nice for travel too.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This is very pricey so unless you have the money for it there are other less priced products out there that can compare to this but if you do have the money this is a very pretty highlighter.
Rea D.
Santa Monica, CA
I wasn't super impressed by these. I think they are fun and high quality, as are most hourglass products. But they didn't wow me. I would use it if I have it. But would not repurchase or gift it.
Katherine H.
This is probably my absolute favorite makeup item that I own. The blushes are so pigmented and soft, they're gorgeous on the skin. They have the slightest shimmer to them that you almost don't need a highlight with them. I recommend all Hourglass blushes to everyone!
Kelly R.
These are very pretty. Pricy, but so nice! Eye re almost impossible to overdo, so a great pic if you tend to be heavy handed. Luminous and natural just like the Ambient lighting powders.
Viktoriya K.
This palette is visually absolutely stunning. In theory I love the range of shades but I find myself only using the first two, particularly the first because the second is very light. Still I adore it though. Would definitely buy more if they came out!
Dalila G.
I love hourglass blushes so much! They're my all time favorite! I'm so excited that this year is a new blush palette because I couldn't get this one ! They're so expensive but so worth it.
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
This has been my favorite highlighter/blush palette ever. I loved how it gave that healthy glow. Travel-friendly package and looks super classy. Compared to the single blush package, this palette comes for a little lesser price.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I love this brand and all the colors you come up with. There is always a little shimmer added into all their products. It's a pretty sheer pigment but looks great on paler skin tones. Give it a try!
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?