Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

Unlike traditional blushes that can often look dull and flat when applied to the face, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette creates seamless, subtle, multi-dimensional colour for natural-looking radiance. The texture of each blush is super soft and fine milled, its a wonder how they are so pigmented. The individual shades are actually melanges of a shimmery pale nude Ambient Lighting Powder with some pops of vibrant colour.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.

I have had this for two years now and I have not hit pan. Great value for the price of two blushes. The finish on your cheeks is a healthy glow, I love this blush palette, it is one of my favorite!
Dalila G.
Dalila G.

I love hourglass blushes so much! They're my all time favorite! I'm so excited that this year is a new blush palette because I couldn't get this one ! They're so expensive but so worth it.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA

Every color is extremely complimentary to my light/medium skin-tone. Leave a soft focus blush that isn't too pigmented and lasts all day. The blush is infused with light reflecting pigments that look 'lit-from-within' and enhance the cheekbones perfectly.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I want to purchase another one of these!! The colors are very pretty, and it lasts all day
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

I love this! It's such a great way to try these blushes! They are amazing quality and make you glow
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA

It's a blush and a highlighter in one. I love that it's not too shimmery. You can blend the three shades or use them individually to customize the shade of blush you'd like that day.
Alexiss A.
Alexiss A.

i was contoured with just hourglass primer products. so amazing and it is build able. i got mine in neiman marcus.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ

I love this brand and all the colors you come up with. There is always a little shimmer added into all their products. It's a pretty sheer pigment but looks great on paler skin tones. Give it a try!
Beth S.
Beth S.

Amazing! I just love this pallet! I reach for it constantly. It's my go to pallet. I just feel they give an extra glow. Love love love.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now