BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Memorie C.
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love Hourglass Blush, and this palette features shades that are all wearable to me. These blushes are easy to apply and have just enough pigment.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
My sister has this and there is nothing special about it. You are just buying it for the name.
Danya H.
Danya H.
Medley, FL
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I really love this contour palette! Love to mark definition to my cheeks contouring and highligting
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
weston, FL
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Estos tonos para los pómulos es perfecto porque resalta de una manera muy natural y muy encantadora Así que se los recomiendo de verdad porque es de muy buena calidad y además lo más importante es que son muy perdurable
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
The packaging is what sold me. I really enjoy 2 of the 3 blushes in here. the 3rd one is pretty on the cheeks but doesn't excite me from the pan. This is def a bit of a splurge rather than a must have. I was so excited about this when this launched, I gifted these to a handful of friends and they all really enjoy this as well.
Kambry P.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge , LA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Now I know this product is expensive and probably way over priced but I love it so much. These blushes have the most beautiful color and give your cheeks the perfect glow. I love mixing them together, the color comes out so pretty.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I only use one color unfortunately but I do love that color a lot. I don't see the shimmer on my complexion.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
how beautiful are these!? i mean they are gorgeous. i had to have them. i use them to create such a subtle flush to the cheeks and it just looks so natural. i love the hourglass packaging as well.
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
my fave! i love hourglass and all of the lighting palettes, they are so soft and so beautiful and really perfect the skins appearance.
Apoorva S.
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This has been my favorite highlighter/blush palette ever. I loved how it gave that healthy glow. Travel-friendly package and looks super classy. Compared to the single blush package, this palette comes for a little lesser price.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?