BY HOURGLASS #92 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette
this blush palette was my HG, i loved all three shades. it was the only blush in my makeup kit, it was all i needed. and it lasted for a long time, too. so sad when it ran out. i love the trio packaging and would buy it again if i came across it in this set up, it's very space efficient and nice for travel too.
Irina M.
Irina M.
It's a nice little palette and a great way to try Hourglass blushes, but...it's really not worth the price tag. The pans are small and annoying to work with, especially if you're partial to big and fluffy blush brushes, the color pay off is...fine, the colors are okay... Nothing about this is exceptional except for the aesthetics. It's a beautiful palette with some absolutely gorgeous looking blushes, but I'll definitely be sticking with my Nars blushes in the future.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I wish this wasn't so good because it's so pricey but it's amazing!!! This really has taken my makeup look up another few levels. At first I was a bit underwhelmed but after a day or two of not wearing it I simply didn't look as good. This brightens my skin, gives it a natural glow and simply makes you look candle lit (cliche but true). I'm ran out of the bronzer shade first as use this over contour so purchased this specific shade again. Loads of the highlighter shade left. Almost out of dim light which is also a stand out shade for general use. Love this and can't be without it!!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich
I couldn't believe the ease of use of this product. Had a sephora specialist use it on ne and I was sold. Great set and great results.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Clear Lake, IA
Beautiful blush palette, gives a lovely glow to the skin and looks very natural. The colors can be used separately or mixed, so there are endless possibilities with this palette. The palette itself is very nice and sturdy, great for travel.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Amazing! I just love this pallet! I reach for it constantly. It's my go to pallet. I just feel they give an extra glow. Love love love.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I want to purchase another one of these!! The colors are very pretty, and it lasts all day
Zehra H.
Zehra H.
Prohibitively expensive, but beautiful blushes. I love Hourglass products, and they do last forever, which may make the price worth it to some people. Personally, I would probably not purchase again at this price point. The packaging is gorgeous.
Destiny Leah R.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
Let me just say, I'm the type of person that wants their highlighter to be seen from three miles away. So these highlighters didn't make the cut for me. They were way too, "natural" looking. If that's the kind of look you're into then more power to you.
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Portsmouth , OH
So gorgeous! I love this formula and the light infused glow! The colors are gorgeous. However I just can't get over the price. It is so overpriced and it's absolutely ridiculous.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?