Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by The Dental Beauty đź’–.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.See all 11 photos

BY HOURGLASS #94 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? If you are light to medium ski... 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lig...I have this blush palette the ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...They're very natural looking s... 1 Answers
Photos (11)
Buy on Amazon*
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
Dec. 1, 2016, 1:10 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I receive compliments every time I wear this palette! I just love hourglass products because they always bring out the best in my skin! Such an ingenious idea to work with different types of light to create various glows :) great product all around!!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Dec. 1, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
These are the most beautiful blushes! I believe these are vegan and cruelty free! They are pricey but so pigmented, finely milled and silky! So beautiful and flattering for a wide range of skin tones!
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
Nov. 30, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I absolutely love this pallet! It has the perfect shade of blush all in one pallet. I am a fan of Hourglass products in general, especially the powders… But this blush is certainly worth the price.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Dec. 1, 2016, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Although in the higher price point range, our glass washers are high-performing and beautiful. Their luminous on the skin and give beautiful color pay off with just the right amount of glow without sparkle
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Unlike traditional blushes that can often look dull and flat when applied to the face, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette creates seamless, subtle, multi-dimensional colour for natural-looking radiance. The texture of each blush is super soft and fine milled, its a wonder how they are so pigmented. The individual shades are actually melanges of a shimmery pale nude Ambient Lighting Powder with some pops of vibrant colour.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I have had this for two years now and I have not hit pan. Great value for the price of two blushes. The finish on your cheeks is a healthy glow, I love this blush palette, it is one of my favorite!
Dalila G.
Dalila G.
Nov. 29, 2016, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love hourglass blushes so much! They're my all time favorite! I'm so excited that this year is a new blush palette because I couldn't get this one ! They're so expensive but so worth it.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
Nov. 28, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Every color is extremely complimentary to my light/medium skin-tone. Leave a soft focus blush that isn't too pigmented and lasts all day. The blush is infused with light reflecting pigments that look 'lit-from-within' and enhance the cheekbones perfectly.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Nov. 19, 2016, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I want to purchase another one of these!! The colors are very pretty, and it lasts all day
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Nov. 18, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love this! It's such a great way to try these blushes! They are amazing quality and make you glow
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?