BY HOURGLASS #53 in Makeup Palettes

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Dalila G.
I love hourglass blushes so much! They're my all time favorite! I'm so excited that this year is a new blush palette because I couldn't get this one ! They're so expensive but so worth it.
Kelly R.
These are very pretty. Pricy, but so nice! Eye re almost impossible to overdo, so a great pic if you tend to be heavy handed. Luminous and natural just like the Ambient lighting powders.
Viktoriya K.
This palette is visually absolutely stunning. In theory I love the range of shades but I find myself only using the first two, particularly the first because the second is very light. Still I adore it though. Would definitely buy more if they came out!
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
This has been my favorite highlighter/blush palette ever. I loved how it gave that healthy glow. Travel-friendly package and looks super classy. Compared to the single blush package, this palette comes for a little lesser price.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I love this brand and all the colors you come up with. There is always a little shimmer added into all their products. It's a pretty sheer pigment but looks great on paler skin tones. Give it a try!
Jenni S.
Bridgeport, NY
I bought this because I thought it was pretty, I didn't really use blush. This was definitely pivotal in my opinions on blush, I loved it. The colors were all so versitile and the marbling added a nice touch. Made me fall in love with wearing blush.
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
I love using this to kick off bake under my eyes! It adds a nice brightening effect without shimmer or flashback it makes the skin appear airbrushed and beautiful! Great for all skin types highly recommend.
Fan C.
After debating and reading every review I could find on whether this would work out for my medium skin tone, I finally bit the bullet and ordered it online. This blush palette is the most amazing thing I have ever bought! The blushes make my skin look so glowy, I dont even need highlighter! When I'm rushing out the door this is the perfect go to to make my face look more refreshed and awake ūüĎĆ I love it.
Ermira P.
Bronxville, NY
Every single hourglass product I have ever purchased has been incredible. This one is no exception. It is shimmering, build able, and gorgeous. One of my favorite highlighters. I recommend purchasing the highlighting brush from them also - it's AMAZING!
Ingrid G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This palette it's amazing I love it so much the color pay off its very good and I goes so smoothly on to the cheeks and it has this beautiful finish like airbrush with a bit of glow, love that it comes in three different tones of blush that can be use individually or combined
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?