Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Arlene G.
Arlene G.
Dallas, TX

This is the perfect blush palette if you want just the right amount of pigment and a hint of sparkle and glow
Cathy M.
Cathy M.

This is my favorite in my makeup drawer. I absolutely love the subtle shimmer and the perfect color mix. I would totally recommend this for anyone wanting a little glam in their look.
Mireya W.
Mireya W.
Edinburg, TX

Packaging gives off such a luxe feel. The formula itself is amazing. Very quickly becoming a favorite brand of mine
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR

I love this palette. All the variety and a wonderful formula. I even own what this doesn't contain in singles
Megan
Megan

This blush palette is one of my absolute favorites that I grab for. It is a bit on the spendy side, but the quality is worth it. Super pigmented and has a bit of a highlighting effect as well. Definitely shiny so I wouldn't recommend if you are going for a matte look. Definitely love.
Becca A.
Becca A.

Hourglass was my first high end blush purchase & I haven't gone back to drugstore since! This trio gives me the best options for year round wear. It is long lasting, has just a bit of shimmer to give you a glow without getting "glitter" everywhere.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Calabasas, CA

Three beautiful, luminous shades of color! The color is build able and not overwhelming but give a beautiful application and color! I am very fair and these look great on me! My favorite is the peach color!! I recommend these colors for all skin colors
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Rodeo, CA

This is a great palette. It can hit a lot of different skin tones. They are buildable and give you a nice glow. It is a natural finish blush and they are great for pale to olive skin colors. For deep skin tones this is more for of a highlighter.
Karley S.
Karley S.
De Pere, WI

Most beautiful blushes in the world! They look so natural & flawless on the face & every color in the palette is gorgeous. The formula is so high end & smooth. I have oily skin & even though it's luminous, it still looks amazing
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Radcliff, KY

This #hourglass product is so smooth and I absolutely love it and the colors glow perfectly on my skin
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now