Add a Photo

Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Dec. 11, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
These are very pretty. Pricy, but so nice! Eye re almost impossible to overdo, so a great pic if you tend to be heavy handed. Luminous and natural just like the Ambient lighting powders.
Yamilex O.
Yamilex O.
Houston , Tx
Dec. 11, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
The hourglass ambient blush palette packaging its beautiful and the blushes are perfect for whatever skin tone .
Lorece S.
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX
Dec. 10, 2016, 9 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I bought this. It's beautiful. But unfortunately I rarely use it. It's a nice palette. I just realized I'm not much of a highlight shimmer girl. Also some of the colors don't show up well on my skin tone (NC45). But the packaging is to die for. Perhaps I will pull it out again and see how I feel
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Dec. 9, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I am so glad that I bought this palette when it came out! You get a ton of product in here for the price, and you need so little to get the perfect wash a color that this thing still is lasting strong for me!

I saw that recently hourglass made it online to where you can make your own ambient lighting palette, if they do the same thing for blush I will totally do it!..
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
Dec. 1, 2016, 1:10 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I receive compliments every time I wear this palette! I just love hourglass products because they always bring out the best in my skin! Such an ingenious idea to work with different types of light to create various glows :) great product all around!!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Dec. 1, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
These are the most beautiful blushes! I believe these are vegan and cruelty free! They are pricey but so pigmented, finely milled and silky! So beautiful and flattering for a wide range of skin tones!
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
Nov. 30, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I absolutely love this pallet! It has the perfect shade of blush all in one pallet. I am a fan of Hourglass products in general, especially the powders… But this blush is certainly worth the price.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Dec. 1, 2016, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Although in the higher price point range, our glass washers are high-performing and beautiful. Their luminous on the skin and give beautiful color pay off with just the right amount of glow without sparkle
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Unlike traditional blushes that can often look dull and flat when applied to the face, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette creates seamless, subtle, multi-dimensional colour for natural-looking radiance. The texture of each blush is super soft and fine milled, its a wonder how they are so pigmented. The individual shades are actually melanges of a shimmery pale nude Ambient Lighting Powder with some pops of vibrant colour.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I have had this for two years now and I have not hit pan. Great value for the price of two blushes. The finish on your cheeks is a healthy glow, I love this blush palette, it is one of my favorite!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?