BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Cynthia U.
I have had this for two years now and I have not hit pan. Great value for the price of two blushes. The finish on your cheeks is a healthy glow, I love this blush palette, it is one of my favorite!
Emily M.
These are the most beautiful blushes! I believe these are vegan and cruelty free! They are pricey but so pigmented, finely milled and silky! So beautiful and flattering for a wide range of skin tones!
Sara S.
how beautiful are these!? i mean they are gorgeous. i had to have them. i use them to create such a subtle flush to the cheeks and it just looks so natural. i love the hourglass packaging as well.
Mary M.
AMAZING! These blushes give great color as well as a subtle shimmer. They are buildable and are like a highlight and blush in one! I wish there were more variety in the shades, but when I wear these I feel as if my face is lit from within.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This is very pricey so unless you have the money for it there are other less priced products out there that can compare to this but if you do have the money this is a very pretty highlighter.
this blush palette was my HG, i loved all three shades. it was the only blush in my makeup kit, it was all i needed. and it lasted for a long time, too. so sad when it ran out. i love the trio packaging and would buy it again if i came across it in this set up, it's very space efficient and nice for travel too.
Katherine H.
This is probably my absolute favorite makeup item that I own. The blushes are so pigmented and soft, they're gorgeous on the skin. They have the slightest shimmer to them that you almost don't need a highlight with them. I recommend all Hourglass blushes to everyone!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
I wasn't super impressed by these. I think they are fun and high quality, as are most hourglass products. But they didn't wow me. I would use it if I have it. But would not repurchase or gift it.
Flor V.
I love hourglass blushes so much! They're my all time favorite! I'm so excited that this year is a new blush palette because I couldn't get this one ! They're so expensive but so worth it.
Kelly R.
These are very pretty. Pricy, but so nice! Eye re almost impossible to overdo, so a great pic if you tend to be heavy handed. Luminous and natural just like the Ambient lighting powders.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?