BY HOURGLASS #52 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Kristine P.
This product is so beautiful. I love wearing it with a tan. Cause it just makes me feel amazing and beautiful
Stacey R.
Henderson, NV
Love the colors and luminosity. You get a lovely flush and all the colors seem to work on most skin tones.
Lauren J.
This is my go to traveling blush palette! I absolutely love it. It has amazing shades an a great formula!
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I like this palette the best because it has more varieties and it looks lovely on you once you put it on
Dani H.
Amazing! A little goes a long way since the pigment payoff is amazing! I love the different uses for it
Madison M.
cape coral
Amazing product... beautiful colors... and I really do recommend this to you... also very nice texture
Nazish S.
Parker TX
Simply love it. My everyday necessity, can't go out without this on. Price is high but it's worth it
Melita K.
I love the Hourglass blush palette because it has a blush shade for ever look I'm trying to achieve.
Shondra W.
Escondido, CA
Perfect wedding blush. Subtle but buildable. Sits very nice on the skin and last throughout the day
Brittany A.
I love this! It's such a great way to try these blushes! They are amazing quality and make you glow
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?