BY HOURGLASS #81 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX
I bought this. It's beautiful. But unfortunately I rarely use it. It's a nice palette. I just realized I'm not much of a highlight shimmer girl. Also some of the colors don't show up well on my skin tone (NC45). But the packaging is to die for. Perhaps I will pull it out again and see how I feel
Autumn F.
I love this blush palette. It is very pigmented and I like how it's like marbled with another color in the blush. This palette is pretty expensive but you get three blushes. You can buy this online or at your local Sephora.
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Although in the higher price point range, our glass washers are high-performing and beautiful. Their luminous on the skin and give beautiful color pay off with just the right amount of glow without sparkle
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
These blushes are to die for. Super natural and give a glow from within. I love them so much and totally recommend. Yes, they are pricey. But the palette is so worth it. Gorgeous product for everyone.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
These blushes are super pretty. Different shades for whatever you are in the mood for. Goes on silky smooth. And it's super easy to blend. A nice shimmer highlight without being glittery. Lasts all day.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
I do not own any singles because I'm a lover of palettes and I die for these. I do want the whole collection but these are so worth it! You can try and test for such a better value and travel friendly.
Cynthia U.
I have had this for two years now and I have not hit pan. Great value for the price of two blushes. The finish on your cheeks is a healthy glow, I love this blush palette, it is one of my favorite!
Mary M.
AMAZING! These blushes give great color as well as a subtle shimmer. They are buildable and are like a highlight and blush in one! I wish there were more variety in the shades, but when I wear these I feel as if my face is lit from within.
Sara S.
how beautiful are these!? i mean they are gorgeous. i had to have them. i use them to create such a subtle flush to the cheeks and it just looks so natural. i love the hourglass packaging as well.
Emily M.
These are the most beautiful blushes! I believe these are vegan and cruelty free! They are pricey but so pigmented, finely milled and silky! So beautiful and flattering for a wide range of skin tones!
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?