BY HOURGLASS

Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Minford, OH
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
So gorgeous! I love this formula and the light infused glow! The colors are gorgeous. However I just can't get over the price. It is so overpriced and it's absolutely ridiculous.
Destiny Leah R.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Let me just say, I'm the type of person that wants their highlighter to be seen from three miles away. So these highlighters didn't make the cut for me. They were way too, "natural" looking. If that's the kind of look you're into then more power to you.
Zehra H.
Zehra H.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Prohibitively expensive, but beautiful blushes. I love Hourglass products, and they do last forever, which may make the price worth it to some people. Personally, I would probably not purchase again at this price point. The packaging is gorgeous.
Xtina V.
Xtina V.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Like everyone this palette for a beautiful flushed look. There's definitely some "shimmer"/ highlighter effect to it, so apply with a light hand. Great on fair/light skin, more of a sheen/higher lighter effect of medium/darker skin tones
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love using this to kick off bake under my eyes! It adds a nice brightening effect without shimmer or flashback it makes the skin appear airbrushed and beautiful! Great for all skin types highly recommend.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous ambient lighting blush palette! this is my go-to for blush days and nights. such wonderful colors, easy to blend and an amazing brand name! it's pigmented but still has a pearl glow. I recommend to others definitely
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
These are very pretty. Pricy, but so nice! Eye re almost impossible to overdo, so a great pic if you tend to be heavy handed. Luminous and natural just like the Ambient lighting powders.
Yamilex O.
Yamilex O.
Houston , Tx
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
The hourglass ambient blush palette packaging its beautiful and the blushes are perfect for whatever skin tone .
Lorece S.
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I bought this. It's beautiful. But unfortunately I rarely use it. It's a nice palette. I just realized I'm not much of a highlight shimmer girl. Also some of the colors don't show up well on my skin tone (NC45). But the packaging is to die for. Perhaps I will pull it out again and see how I feel
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I am so glad that I bought this palette when it came out! You get a ton of product in here for the price, and you need so little to get the perfect wash a color that this thing still is lasting strong for me!

I saw that recently hourglass made it online to where you can make your own ambient lighting palette, if they do the same thing for blush I will totally do it!..
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?