Add a Photo

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Photos (11)
Maggie C.
Maggie C.

Love this palette! I got this a couple years ago and still can't get over how beautiful the powders are. I don't think I'll need another blush palette ever and it looks so natural on the skin, but you can also build it up.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.

Amazing stuff. A nice setting powder to make you look candle lit. Makes like you are lit from within.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.

Painful to spend this much money on make up but Indont regret it one bit. It's worth every cent and I'd buy it again. It's so subtle and leaves no sparkle but instead leaves your face looking like something magic happened that no one can put their finger on. It's sophisticated and lovely and I couldn't reccommend more !
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY

All of Hourglass products are my absolute favorite!!! The pigmentation and color options are so perfect and rich. Its for sure a high end product and it does come with a price tag, but rest assure you are getting what you paid for! The formulas are meant for all day lasting.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

My all time favorite! These colors are absolutely amazing!! They feel so nice and smooth on my skin! I love the color choices and the packaging is so beautiful! So worth trying out! I feel like they can work on any skin tone
Isela V.
Isela V.
Mission, TX

Beautiful colors, amazing glow! I use these blushes everyday...amazing pigmentation but not too harsh. Can't wait to try other shades...perfect for light to medium skin tones...and great a blush topper for darker skin tones
Maheen J.
Maheen J.

These blushes are my life. The shades are absolutely gorgeous, on my checks they look natural but I can build it to a more dramatic look. The shades are so pigmented and I love them.
Fan C.
Fan C.

After debating and reading every review I could find on whether this would work out for my medium skin tone, I finally bit the bullet and ordered it online. This blush palette is the most amazing thing I have ever bought! The blushes make my skin look so glowy, I dont even need highlighter! When I'm rushing out the door this is the perfect go to to make my face look more refreshed and awake ๐Ÿ‘Œ I love it.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA

This palette of blushes is the most amazing palette ever created. I use it almost every single day and am so glad I invested in it when I did because I don't believe it's available anymore. It's pigmented just right so that it applies in a natural way no matter how hard you pat it on.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

So many option and combinations you can make. You would be surprised at what you can create with a little of this one and a tone of this one. And with all three? Amazing.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?