Add a Photo

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Photos (11)
Katie S.
Katie S.

All three colors are beautiful. Great pigmented color and gives a nice glow but not overly shimmery.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA

I adore all 3 colors! My fave being the one in the middle because I lean towards peachy blushes. This is the most natural of the 3. Don't let the color scare you, they aren't too bright. They give you a gorgeous multifaceted finish. These are my HG blushes
Maily H.
Maily H.

This palette is beatiful, it has so much pigmeant but when applied on face is a bit chalky
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.

i love this one, its so pretty in the light and out doors int he sunlight, it brights out its true lighting color.
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX

This lighting blush is one of my favorite ones I have try it before and I still loving it
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Garland, TX

Love this blush palette. So glad I got it before it left. Has a pink, peachy, and plumy blush. Is buildable. I usually mix the pink and peach color together.
Erin C.
Erin C.

Great kit for on the go or traveling. I will say that the pans are kinda small for the price but I still think it's a nice product. Sadly I think it was limited edition though.
Mireya W.
Mireya W.
Edinburg, TX

Packaging gives off such a luxe feel. The formula itself is amazing. Very quickly becoming a favorite brand of mine
Cathy M.
Cathy M.

This is my favorite in my makeup drawer. I absolutely love the subtle shimmer and the perfect color mix. I would totally recommend this for anyone wanting a little glam in their look.
Mian N.
Mian N.

Best highlight ever. It helps bring out all the high points of your face, helps you catch the light from multiple direction. However this one is kinda pricey but worth
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now