BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Flo S.
The powders are finely milled and subtle. They create a nice flush onto the cheeks and have a satin finish. I love to use them with my other Ambient lighting powders. I would recommend this palette, which is a nice value fornthe money.
Tara M.
Orlando, FL
This blush palette is everything! The blushes are so natural and sheer. I love that I can mix them together and make my own colors while they are still true to color by themselves. You can build it up to a beautiful rosy cheek or settle for a soft natural look.
Julia M.
This is hands down my favorite blush palette- mood exposure is to die for. Amazingly pigmented- just a little will do ya! I want to try all the shades in the range, but super happy I have these three to play with for now.
Kimberly P.
My favorite blush palette of all time. The finish is a perfect skin-line satin finish, perfect for even my oily skin. Lasts long and is universal because it has a range of shades. I would recommend and have recommended.
Temple M.
Tucson, AZ
Hourglass blush and highlights are fantastic. The lighter blushes are perfect for my fair skin. And the formula is like silk. The different shades let you choose how dark you want your look for the day. I would recommend this or any hourglass for purchase.
Autumn F.
I love this blush palette. It is very pigmented and I like how it's like marbled with another color in the blush. This palette is pretty expensive but you get three blushes. You can buy this online or at your local Sephora.
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX
I bought this. It's beautiful. But unfortunately I rarely use it. It's a nice palette. I just realized I'm not much of a highlight shimmer girl. Also some of the colors don't show up well on my skin tone (NC45). But the packaging is to die for. Perhaps I will pull it out again and see how I feel
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Although in the higher price point range, our glass washers are high-performing and beautiful. Their luminous on the skin and give beautiful color pay off with just the right amount of glow without sparkle
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
These blushes are to die for. Super natural and give a glow from within. I love them so much and totally recommend. Yes, they are pricey. But the palette is so worth it. Gorgeous product for everyone.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
These blushes are super pretty. Different shades for whatever you are in the mood for. Goes on silky smooth. And it's super easy to blend. A nice shimmer highlight without being glittery. Lasts all day.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?