BY HOURGLASS #52 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Lexii N.
Yellville, AR
I can't pick which one out of this pallet is my favorite! They are all so pretty on your skin and have the best packaging!
Kimberly G.
Broomfield, CO
These didn't work
Well for my skin tone at all. The texture is soft and it's really pretty bummed it didn't work for me
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Luv luv luv this it's my go to luv the colors an the glow it leaves on ur face I'd, deff recommend this product to all
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beautiful, pigmented. Looks very natural and not like a clown. This gives your skin such a glow you just look amazing.
Anna Brooke B.
I really like this pallet because it's great with making your skin look like it has a healthy glow. It's pricy though
Katelyn S.
Omro, WI
I Love this product! It is fairly inexpensive. I often buy it when I am out of it and I would recommend it to anyone!
Marissa M.
Glendale , AZ
This packaging is so pretty . I love this blush because it actually lasts a long time and looks beautiful on the face
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
Amazing blush/highlighter! Love that there are three colors to match the different makeup colors you can wear.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
A very nice makeup company. The products are outstanding. Definitely recommended buying. A very beautiful blush
Ariana S.
Orlando, FL
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush perfect shade for light skin and a slight shimmer that looks natural
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?