BY HOURGLASS #92 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Unlike traditional blushes that can often look dull and flat when applied to the face, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette creates seamless, subtle, multi-dimensional colour for natural-looking radiance. The texture of each blush is super soft and fine milled, its a wonder how they are so pigmented. The individual shades are actually melanges of a shimmery pale nude Ambient Lighting Powder with some pops of vibrant colour.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I receive compliments every time I wear this palette! I just love hourglass products because they always bring out the best in my skin! Such an ingenious idea to work with different types of light to create various glows :) great product all around!!
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
Weston, FL
Estos tonos para los pómulos es perfecto porque resalta de una manera muy natural y muy encantadora Así que se los recomiendo de verdad porque es de muy buena calidad y además lo más importante es que son muy perdurable
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
San Mateo, CA
The packaging is what sold me. I really enjoy 2 of the 3 blushes in here. the 3rd one is pretty on the cheeks but doesn't excite me from the pan. This is def a bit of a splurge rather than a must have. I was so excited about this when this launched, I gifted these to a handful of friends and they all really enjoy this as well.
Kambry P.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Now I know this product is expensive and probably way over priced but I love it so much. These blushes have the most beautiful color and give your cheeks the perfect glow. I love mixing them together, the color comes out so pretty.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I only use one color unfortunately but I do love that color a lot. I don't see the shimmer on my complexion.
Sara S.
Sara S.
how beautiful are these!? i mean they are gorgeous. i had to have them. i use them to create such a subtle flush to the cheeks and it just looks so natural. i love the hourglass packaging as well.
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
my fave! i love hourglass and all of the lighting palettes, they are so soft and so beautiful and really perfect the skins appearance.
Apoorva S.
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
This has been my favorite highlighter/blush palette ever. I loved how it gave that healthy glow. Travel-friendly package and looks super classy. Compared to the single blush package, this palette comes for a little lesser price.
Tonja H.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Love this Hourglass palette and variety of color options. Very subtle color but buildable coverage if preferred.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?