Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Garland, TX

Love this blush palette. So glad I got it before it left. Has a pink, peachy, and plumy blush. Is buildable. I usually mix the pink and peach color together.
Erin C.
Erin C.

Great kit for on the go or traveling. I will say that the pans are kinda small for the price but I still think it's a nice product. Sadly I think it was limited edition though.
Cathy M.
Cathy M.

This is my favorite in my makeup drawer. I absolutely love the subtle shimmer and the perfect color mix. I would totally recommend this for anyone wanting a little glam in their look.
Ingrid G.
Ingrid G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

This palette it's amazing I love it so much the color pay off its very good and I goes so smoothly on to the cheeks and it has this beautiful finish like airbrush with a bit of glow, love that it comes in three different tones of blush that can be use individually or combined
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS

A very nice makeup company. The products are outstanding. Definitely recommended buying. A very beautiful blush
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA

Since I only like 2/3 of the colors I'll give it a 3 star. The packaging was a little bulky and I feel like there was too much glitter causing it to be chunky
Allyson A.
Allyson A.
Saint Louis, MO

I've been using this palette for the better part of three years. I have yet to hit pan on any of the colors. I usually swirl together at least 2 of the shades.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Lakeland, FL

Hourglass is honestly one of the best products I have ever tried but because of the price I can only give it three stars. Other products are almost as good but for half the price.
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

I have been using this non stop since I ordered it and all I can really say is WOW. I have never used anything like this blush. It gives an ambient effect just like the original powders with the perfect amount of pigment. After trying these I went and ordered another shade from sephora! One of my all time favorite purchases. Definitely made it into the #rideordietop5
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv

This is pricey but to me worth every penny! I use the lightest shade over my entire face after putting on my foundation and it gives my face an all over glow, making my skin look line a fairy angel😇 I love this brand!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?