Add a Photo

Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Dec. 23, 2016, 2:38 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Not enough good things can be said about the hourglass brand and in particular the blush palettes they've released! I purchased the first trip of blushes last year and have yet to hit pan on any of them. Having used them on a regular basis I'm impressed by the long lasting nature of this product. A little goes a long way and that speaks to the pigmentation of the blush and overall quality in my opinion. The shades are complimentary for many skin tones from pale to tanned skin. The mineralized powder is soft and gives an ethereal finish which is part of hourglass' claim that their products produce a diffused look. When I use the hourglass products everything comes together seamlessly. There is no obvious streak of bronzer or blush and highlighter in contrast to ones foundation or face powder. Instead, hourglass offers a polished seamless look that is refined, natural and youthful. I am amazed by the quality of their powders and will continue to buy their products!
Marglys C.
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
Dec. 21, 2016, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Hpurglass ambient lightning blush palette Good choice! Durability is not good ... Maybe for a soft make-up!
Madeline D.
Madeline D.
Pocahontas, AR
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:54 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I absolutely love the colors in this palette. They are not a matte finish but they are not shimmery. They have that perfect tone to them. The blushes are easy to blend and go on smoothly and the color last all day! I would highly recommend this product! I will definitely be buying it again!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Dec. 20, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I absolutely love hourglass products. They are the best. I would recommend this for sure. It goes on great, it's long lasting and comes off nicely at the end of the day. Would wear this everyday. Totally worth the money. Beautiful colors. Love love love.
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Minford, OH
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
So gorgeous! I love this formula and the light infused glow! The colors are gorgeous. However I just can't get over the price. It is so overpriced and it's absolutely ridiculous.
Destiny Leah R.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Let me just say, I'm the type of person that wants their highlighter to be seen from three miles away. So these highlighters didn't make the cut for me. They were way too, "natural" looking. If that's the kind of look you're into then more power to you.
Zehra H.
Zehra H.
Dec. 15, 2016, 5:55 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Prohibitively expensive, but beautiful blushes. I love Hourglass products, and they do last forever, which may make the price worth it to some people. Personally, I would probably not purchase again at this price point. The packaging is gorgeous.
Xtina V.
Xtina V.
Dec. 15, 2016, 7:57 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Like everyone this palette for a beautiful flushed look. There's definitely some "shimmer"/ highlighter effect to it, so apply with a light hand. Great on fair/light skin, more of a sheen/higher lighter effect of medium/darker skin tones
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Dec. 15, 2016, 12:45 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love using this to kick off bake under my eyes! It adds a nice brightening effect without shimmer or flashback it makes the skin appear airbrushed and beautiful! Great for all skin types highly recommend.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Dec. 14, 2016, 8:03 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous ambient lighting blush palette! this is my go-to for blush days and nights. such wonderful colors, easy to blend and an amazing brand name! it's pigmented but still has a pearl glow. I recommend to others definitely
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?