Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by The Dental Beauty 💖.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.See all 11 photos

BY HOURGLASS #94 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? If you are light to medium ski... 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lig...I have this blush palette the ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...They're very natural looking s... 1 Answers
Photos (11)
Buy on Amazon*
Amber J.
Amber J.
Agoura hills , CA
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Three beautiful, luminous shades of color! The color is build able and not overwhelming but give a beautiful application and color! I am very fair and these look great on me! My favorite is the peach color!! I recommend these colors for all skin colors
Karley S.
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
Jan. 2, 2017, 10 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Most beautiful blushes in the world! They look so natural & flawless on the face & every color in the palette is gorgeous. The formula is so high end & smooth. I have oily skin & even though it's luminous, it still looks amazing
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
RADCLIFF, KY
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This #hourglass product is so smooth and I absolutely love it and the colors glow perfectly on my skin
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Ok i know that this is so expensive but I love it. The colors are amazing, very pigmented and goes on smooth and it makes you look beautiful. The downside is the price their a very pricey brand but it's an amazing product. I would get this again definitely.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
HOLY GUACAMOLE THIS PALETTE IS B E A U T I F U L! I just received this for Christmas and I am in complete awe of it. Not only is the pigment of each of the colors gorgeous, but the shine in it is amazing. It really is like a 2 in one, blush/ highlighter combo. So far, it's staying power has seemed to be great and I can't wait to keep using it.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Dec. 25, 2016, 2:53 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I have always been in love with Hourglass products - their highlight gives me so much life and joy - but their incredibly smart decision to create this incredible Lighing Blush Palette, which is a perfect meld of their best blushes and highlights, has me completely obsessed. I cannot live without it and if someone tries to pry it out of my hands, good luck! Haha 😊
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Dec. 23, 2016, 2:38 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Not enough good things can be said about the hourglass brand and in particular the blush palettes they've released! I purchased the first trip of blushes last year and have yet to hit pan on any of them. Having used them on a regular basis I'm impressed by the long lasting nature of this product. A little goes a long way and that speaks to the pigmentation of the blush and overall quality in my opinion. The shades are complimentary for many skin tones from pale to tanned skin. The mineralized powder is soft and gives an ethereal finish which is part of hourglass' claim that their products produce a diffused look. When I use the hourglass products everything comes together seamlessly. There is no obvious streak of bronzer or blush and highlighter in contrast to ones foundation or face powder. Instead, hourglass offers a polished seamless look that is refined, natural and youthful. I am amazed by the quality of their powders and will continue to buy their products!
Marglys C.
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
Dec. 21, 2016, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Hpurglass ambient lightning blush palette Good choice! Durability is not good ... Maybe for a soft make-up!
Madeline D.
Madeline D.
Pocahontas, AR
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:54 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I absolutely love the colors in this palette. They are not a matte finish but they are not shimmery. They have that perfect tone to them. The blushes are easy to blend and go on smoothly and the color last all day! I would highly recommend this product! I will definitely be buying it again!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Dec. 20, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I absolutely love hourglass products. They are the best. I would recommend this for sure. It goes on great, it's long lasting and comes off nicely at the end of the day. Would wear this everyday. Totally worth the money. Beautiful colors. Love love love.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?