BY HOURGLASS #81 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Michelle G.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I have always been in love with Hourglass products - their highlight gives me so much life and joy - but their incredibly smart decision to create this incredible Lighing Blush Palette, which is a perfect meld of their best blushes and highlights, has me completely obsessed. I cannot live without it and if someone tries to pry it out of my hands, good luck! Haha 😊
Winnie L.
San Mateo, CA
The packaging is what sold me. I really enjoy 2 of the 3 blushes in here. the 3rd one is pretty on the cheeks but doesn't excite me from the pan. This is def a bit of a splurge rather than a must have. I was so excited about this when this launched, I gifted these to a handful of friends and they all really enjoy this as well.
Heather L.
I absolutely love this palette from Hourglass. I swear this company can do no wrong. Every palette that they release gets better and better. The color payoff is good, glides on, it goes well with all skin tone. Best of all is great for travelling.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It was hard to purchase because of the price but it was worth it. It is so glowy and soft. I recommend this for lighter skins tones. I tried it on my tan friend and it came off ashy. Unfortunately this was limited edition..but they usually do something like this each year.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
ohhhhhhhhh how I love these palettes and these blushes. I seriously would own every single item that Hourglass makes if I could afford it. Their blushes are second to none. They give the most stunning finish and a glow from within that just makes you look so refreshed.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
Every color is extremely complimentary to my light/medium skin-tone. Leave a soft focus blush that isn't too pigmented and lasts all day. The blush is infused with light reflecting pigments that look 'lit-from-within' and enhance the cheekbones perfectly.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I adore all 3 colors! My fave being the one in the middle because I lean towards peachy blushes. This is the most natural of the 3. Don't let the color scare you, they aren't too bright. They give you a gorgeous multifaceted finish. These are my HG blushes
Maddy P.
beautiful! lit from within natural blowy cheeks in one step! This is great to throw on in one step and i know my cheek/cheek bones will look flawless! Easy blend able and such great colors available! A bit pricey but worth the splurge if you're like me!
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I receive compliments every time I wear this palette! I just love hourglass products because they always bring out the best in my skin! Such an ingenious idea to work with different types of light to create various glows :) great product all around!!
Jenea C.
The quality of all Hourglass Blush products are amazing. They blend beautifully and last all day. Though pricey this set is gorgeous and you won't be disappointed.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?