BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Kara S.
Selden, NY
I cannot say enough good things about these blushes. I have both palettes that they have launched and I am completely obssessed. They are natural on the skin and give you a natural glow without being glittery. Expensive but worth every penny
Kyley R.
Belton, TX
Holy amazing!

I've never owned a blush with so much glow! I can't put this down, the pigment, color pay off, shade variety, I could go on and on! This palette has quickly become one of my favorites in my collection!

Xo-ky
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
Ok i know that this is so expensive but I love it. The colors are amazing, very pigmented and goes on smooth and it makes you look beautiful. The downside is the price their a very pricey brand but it's an amazing product. I would get this again definitely.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I own all the hourglass blushes and this is great for travel I keep this is my purse the blush is amazing so beautiful very pigmented easy to blend the packaging is very sturdy and stunning I highly recommend this to every collection
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Now I know this product is expensive and probably way over priced but I love it so much. These blushes have the most beautiful color and give your cheeks the perfect glow. I love mixing them together, the color comes out so pretty.
Kelly M.
Apex, NC
I was worried about grabbing one of these cause I heard some people complaining about glitter, but mine came out perfect! I can see the colors working for every skin tone. For me it was a great buy and I've been loving this palette
Amber J.
Agoura Hills, CA
Three beautiful, luminous shades of color! The color is build able and not overwhelming but give a beautiful application and color! I am very fair and these look great on me! My favorite is the peach color!! I recommend these colors for all skin colors
Flo S.
The powders are finely milled and subtle. They create a nice flush onto the cheeks and have a satin finish. I love to use them with my other Ambient lighting powders. I would recommend this palette, which is a nice value fornthe money.
Tara M.
Orlando, FL
This blush palette is everything! The blushes are so natural and sheer. I love that I can mix them together and make my own colors while they are still true to color by themselves. You can build it up to a beautiful rosy cheek or settle for a soft natural look.
Julia M.
This is hands down my favorite blush palette- mood exposure is to die for. Amazingly pigmented- just a little will do ya! I want to try all the shades in the range, but super happy I have these three to play with for now.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?