Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Mireya W.
Mireya W.
Edinburg, TX
Jan. 13, 2017, 12:56 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Packaging gives off such a luxe feel. The formula itself is amazing. Very quickly becoming a favorite brand of mine
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Jan. 12, 2017, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love this palette. All the variety and a wonderful formula. I even own what this doesn't contain in singles
Megan
Megan
Jan. 5, 2017, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This blush palette is one of my absolute favorites that I grab for. It is a bit on the spendy side, but the quality is worth it. Super pigmented and has a bit of a highlighting effect as well. Definitely shiny so I wouldn't recommend if you are going for a matte look. Definitely love.
Becca A.
Becca A.
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Hourglass was my first high end blush purchase & I haven't gone back to drugstore since! This trio gives me the best options for year round wear. It is long lasting, has just a bit of shimmer to give you a glow without getting "glitter" everywhere.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Agoura hills , CA
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Three beautiful, luminous shades of color! The color is build able and not overwhelming but give a beautiful application and color! I am very fair and these look great on me! My favorite is the peach color!! I recommend these colors for all skin colors
Karley S.
Karley S.
De Pere , WI
Jan. 2, 2017, 10 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Most beautiful blushes in the world! They look so natural & flawless on the face & every color in the palette is gorgeous. The formula is so high end & smooth. I have oily skin & even though it's luminous, it still looks amazing
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Radcliff, KY
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This #hourglass product is so smooth and I absolutely love it and the colors glow perfectly on my skin
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Ok i know that this is so expensive but I love it. The colors are amazing, very pigmented and goes on smooth and it makes you look beautiful. The downside is the price their a very pricey brand but it's an amazing product. I would get this again definitely.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
HOLY GUACAMOLE THIS PALETTE IS B E A U T I F U L! I just received this for Christmas and I am in complete awe of it. Not only is the pigment of each of the colors gorgeous, but the shine in it is amazing. It really is like a 2 in one, blush/ highlighter combo. So far, it's staying power has seemed to be great and I can't wait to keep using it.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Dec. 25, 2016, 2:53 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I have always been in love with Hourglass products - their highlight gives me so much life and joy - but their incredibly smart decision to create this incredible Lighing Blush Palette, which is a perfect meld of their best blushes and highlights, has me completely obsessed. I cannot live without it and if someone tries to pry it out of my hands, good luck! Haha 😊
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?