Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Kambry P.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA

Now I know this product is expensive and probably way over priced but I love it so much. These blushes have the most beautiful color and give your cheeks the perfect glow. I love mixing them together, the color comes out so pretty.
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
San Mateo, CA

The packaging is what sold me. I really enjoy 2 of the 3 blushes in here. the 3rd one is pretty on the cheeks but doesn't excite me from the pan. This is def a bit of a splurge rather than a must have. I was so excited about this when this launched, I gifted these to a handful of friends and they all really enjoy this as well.
Chloé
Chloé

Pricey but worth it!! It's one of the most beautiful shimmery blushes I've ever use. Pretty packaging that comes with a mirror. The blushes have a shimmer so they cab double as a blush/highlight. suoer pretty and can provide subtle rosiness or be built uo for a more bold look.
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.

Estos tonos para los pómulos es perfecto porque resalta de una manera muy natural y muy encantadora Así que se los recomiendo de verdad porque es de muy buena calidad y además lo más importante es que son muy perdurable
Danya H.
Danya H.
Medley, FL

I really love this contour palette! Love to mark definition to my cheeks contouring and highligting
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

My sister has this and there is nothing special about it. You are just buying it for the name.
Memorie C.
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC

I love Hourglass Blush, and this palette features shades that are all wearable to me. These blushes are easy to apply and have just enough pigment.
Katie S.
Katie S.

All three colors are beautiful. Great pigmented color and gives a nice glow but not overly shimmery.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA

I adore all 3 colors! My fave being the one in the middle because I lean towards peachy blushes. This is the most natural of the 3. Don't let the color scare you, they aren't too bright. They give you a gorgeous multifaceted finish. These are my HG blushes
Maily H.
Maily H.

This palette is beatiful, it has so much pigmeant but when applied on face is a bit chalky
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now