BY HOURGLASS #52 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Ashley B.
knoxville, TN
The only blush I use! I love this palette - each color is beautiful alone or blended together. Great color payoff, amazing finish.
Beth S.
Amazing! I just love this pallet! I reach for it constantly. It's my go to pallet. I just feel they give an extra glow. Love love love.
Victoria P.
Greenwich
I couldn't believe the ease of use of this product. Had a sephora specialist use it on ne and I was sold. Great set and great results.
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
Very pretty color. Nice variety in color. Easy to blend. Picks up jusg the right amount on brush. I will definitely be buying again.
Sarobar K.
Lakeville, MN
Love hour glass blushes. These are definitely my favorite. The color payoff is beyond good and the packaging is simply awesome.
Tasha H.
Canton
Love the formulas in these. Very creamy and looks beautiful on the skin. They blend very well and doesnt move products around.
Melissa W.
The colors are soooo pretty!! Puts a very nice glow on your cheekbones and warm color on your cheeks. A little goes a long way.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
gorgeous palette, beautiful blushes, super pigmented but they are easy to blend and they makes you look so awesome and fresh
Claire W.
Lubbock
I use this when I don't want to put both highlight and blush on. It's kind of intense and looks best over a good foundation.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
this blush palette is something i use everyday for a blush topper because it gives you the most beautiful glow on the cheeks
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?