BY HOURGLASS #92 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Dalila G.
Dalila G.
I love hourglass blushes so much! They're my all time favorite! I'm so excited that this year is a new blush palette because I couldn't get this one ! They're so expensive but so worth it.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Although in the higher price point range, our glass washers are high-performing and beautiful. Their luminous on the skin and give beautiful color pay off with just the right amount of glow without sparkle
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA
It's a blush and a highlighter in one. I love that it's not too shimmery. You can blend the three shades or use them individually to customize the shade of blush you'd like that day.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
I love this! It's such a great way to try these blushes! They are amazing quality and make you glow
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Lasts through most of the day on my skin but staying power is improved with setting spray. Highly recommend! Mood exposure is my favourite by far.
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
This lighting blush is one of my favorite ones I have try it before and I still loving it
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
I absolutely love hourglass products. They are the best. I would recommend this for sure. It goes on great, it's long lasting and comes off nicely at the end of the day. Would wear this everyday. Totally worth the money. Beautiful colors. Love love love.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
Every color is extremely complimentary to my light/medium skin-tone. Leave a soft focus blush that isn't too pigmented and lasts all day. The blush is infused with light reflecting pigments that look 'lit-from-within' and enhance the cheekbones perfectly.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
I have had this for two years now and I have not hit pan. Great value for the price of two blushes. The finish on your cheeks is a healthy glow, I love this blush palette, it is one of my favorite!
Emily M.
Emily M.
These are the most beautiful blushes! I believe these are vegan and cruelty free! They are pricey but so pigmented, finely milled and silky! So beautiful and flattering for a wide range of skin tones!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?