BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love this! It's such a great way to try these blushes! They are amazing quality and make you glow
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Lasts through most of the day on my skin but staying power is improved with setting spray. Highly recommend! Mood exposure is my favourite by far.
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This lighting blush is one of my favorite ones I have try it before and I still loving it
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
i love this one, its so pretty in the light and out doors int he sunlight, it brights out its true lighting color.
Bitz O.
Bitz O.
Lakewood , NJ
My
Holy grail palette. Love these blushes - I'm fair to medium skin and this looks amazing in me.
Perfectly pigmented
Madeline D.
Madeline D.
Pocahontas, AR
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I absolutely love the colors in this palette. They are not a matte finish but they are not shimmery. They have that perfect tone to them. The blushes are easy to blend and go on smoothly and the color last all day! I would highly recommend this product! I will definitely be buying it again!
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I absolutely love this pallet! It has the perfect shade of blush all in one pallet. I am a fan of Hourglass products in general, especially the powders… But this blush is certainly worth the price.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love using this to kick off bake under my eyes! It adds a nice brightening effect without shimmer or flashback it makes the skin appear airbrushed and beautiful! Great for all skin types highly recommend.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Every color is extremely complimentary to my light/medium skin-tone. Leave a soft focus blush that isn't too pigmented and lasts all day. The blush is infused with light reflecting pigments that look 'lit-from-within' and enhance the cheekbones perfectly.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I have had this for two years now and I have not hit pan. Great value for the price of two blushes. The finish on your cheeks is a healthy glow, I love this blush palette, it is one of my favorite!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?