Add a Photo

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Photos (11)
Liz Q.
Liz Q.

This is a nice blush palette for fair to medium skin tones. The variety in shades isn't huge but all the shades are very nice. The formula is very soft and lightly pigmented but can be layered. I love their ambient powder line and the blushes are very soft and luminous. They give a very natural flush to the cheeks.i would recommend buying the shades individually, because you can pick shades to compliment you skin tone. They don't swatch well but the apply very beautifully on the skin. They don't emphasize pores or texture.
Maria B.
Maria B.

Amazing product. When I use it, I always get compliments on my complexion. Gives you a glow. You can mix all 3 shades or use each one separately. They are all beautiful.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Tacoma, WA

This blush palette is an amazing deal of 3 gorgeous blushes. Hourglass does a phenomenal job of making blushes that look incredibly natural and glowy but not shimmery. My favorite shade in this by far is mood exposure. This lost one star as a palette because the shades all do wear rather similarly. But in my opinion the formula is 5 stars.
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA

Such a fantastic palette! A must own in every girls collection, highlights, brightens, perfect hint of color and amazing finish on cheeks.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

YouTube made me buy it! Lol. It's an ok blush set. I like that it has a purple colored blush. It blends easily. It's not super pigmented, but pigmented enough to give your cheeks a bit of color. I gave it 2 stars because for the costly price, you can get better drugstore blushes like wet n wild or Milani. The package is pretty and easy to have 2 blushes in one package in case you are traveling and want a variety.
Tonja H.
Tonja H.
Grand Haven, MI

Love this Hourglass palette and variety of color options. Very subtle color but buildable coverage if preferred.
Apoorva S.
Apoorva S.
Omaha, NE

This has been my favorite highlighter/blush palette ever. I loved how it gave that healthy glow. Travel-friendly package and looks super classy. Compared to the single blush package, this palette comes for a little lesser price.
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.

my fave! i love hourglass and all of the lighting palettes, they are so soft and so beautiful and really perfect the skins appearance.
Sara S.
Sara S.

how beautiful are these!? i mean they are gorgeous. i had to have them. i use them to create such a subtle flush to the cheeks and it just looks so natural. i love the hourglass packaging as well.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

I only use one color unfortunately but I do love that color a lot. I don't see the shimmer on my complexion.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now