Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by The Dental Beauty 💖.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.See all 11 photos

BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? If you are light to medium ski... 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lig...I have this blush palette the ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...They're very natural looking s... 1 Answers
Photos (11)
Buy on Amazon*
Giocaira C.
Giocaira C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
The most beautiful blushes out, they blend really nice and have a nice glow, my skin looks much better.
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love Hourglass products so much because even thought they're a little out of my price range, they're always worth it! This one gives you the perfect tint that's buildable and reflects perfectly off the light. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Naples , Fl
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
It's cool just got it everybody needs one it's a gray brand all different color blush is great for everybody just buy it it's great amazing make up lover make up artist fashion make up love everything
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Shalimar, FL
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This blush is very pigment and smooth, this is palette every girl should have. This product last me all day long didn't made me any break out or ash so I'm very ok . I totally recommended to everyone is long for a blush.
Mian N.
Mian N.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Best highlight ever. It helps bring out all the high points of your face, helps you catch the light from multiple direction. However this one is kinda pricey but worth
Cathy M.
Cathy M.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This is my favorite in my makeup drawer. I absolutely love the subtle shimmer and the perfect color mix. I would totally recommend this for anyone wanting a little glam in their look.
Mireya W.
Mireya W.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Packaging gives off such a luxe feel. The formula itself is amazing. Very quickly becoming a favorite brand of mine
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love this palette. All the variety and a wonderful formula. I even own what this doesn't contain in singles
Megan
Megan
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This blush palette is one of my absolute favorites that I grab for. It is a bit on the spendy side, but the quality is worth it. Super pigmented and has a bit of a highlighting effect as well. Definitely shiny so I wouldn't recommend if you are going for a matte look. Definitely love.
Becca A.
Becca A.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Hourglass was my first high end blush purchase & I haven't gone back to drugstore since! This trio gives me the best options for year round wear. It is long lasting, has just a bit of shimmer to give you a glow without getting "glitter" everywhere.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?