BY HOURGLASS #52 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Katherine H.
This is probably my absolute favorite makeup item that I own. The blushes are so pigmented and soft, they're gorgeous on the skin. They have the slightest shimmer to them that you almost don't need a highlight with them. I recommend all Hourglass blushes to everyone!
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I love this brand and all the colors you come up with. There is always a little shimmer added into all their products. It's a pretty sheer pigment but looks great on paler skin tones. Give it a try!
Amy S.
Freehold, NJ
This has been a staple in my kit! They give a stunning glow and I like mixing the colors as well. The powder blends beautifully in to the skin and wears well.
Allyson A.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using this palette for the better part of three years. I have yet to hit pan on any of the colors. I usually swirl together at least 2 of the shades.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
Since I only like 2/3 of the colors I'll give it a 3 star. The packaging was a little bulky and I feel like there was too much glitter causing it to be chunky
Annie L.
This hourglass blush is beautiful on the skin! It gives you a healthy glow! The price is steep but it last a long time and you only need a little bit.
Amanda S.
Love the colors but you do have to be careful with which one you pick. You have to make sure there's an equal amount of color and lighting powder.
Ashley T.
Great beautiful shimmer but be warned--it is so pigmented and the beige blush runs orange. I have to use a fan brush to make it look less clownish.
Xipi A.
Good trio! beautiful finish to the skin. It makes you look very etherial and glowing like a goddess. I highly recommend. Good for a xmas present.
Brooke H.
Tifton, GA
I'm not a big blush person. But these colors at beautiful so I had to try it. And loved these colors! My go to when I decide to wear blush!
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?