Add a Photo

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Photos (10)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Love, love, love this! So flattering on all skin tones. Gives a nice glow without a ton of sparkle. Easy to build up the colour or apply a soft glow. Lasts through most of the day on my skin but staying power is improved with setting spray. Highly recommend! Mood exposure is my favourite by far.
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA

Such a fantastic palette! A must own in every girls collection, highlights, brightens, perfect hint of color and amazing finish on cheeks.
solamente d.
solamente d.

Oh my, this product. is amazing, the light that brings to your skin is lovely. so luxury, I love the colours
Marangelie A.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico

No he utilizado este producto en concreto pero si he visto los resultados en otras personas y me parece que queda bastante bien.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

YouTube made me buy it! Lol. It's an ok blush set. I like that it has a purple colored blush. It blends easily. It's not super pigmented, but pigmented enough to give your cheeks a bit of color. I gave it 2 stars because for the costly price, you can get better drugstore blushes like wet n wild or Milani. The package is pretty and easy to have 2 blushes in one package in case you are traveling and want a variety.
Tonja H.
Tonja H.
Grand Haven, MI

Love this Hourglass palette and variety of color options. Very subtle color but buildable coverage if preferred.
Apoorva S.
Apoorva S.
Omaha, NE

This has been my favorite highlighter/blush palette ever. I loved how it gave that healthy glow. Travel-friendly package and looks super classy. Compared to the single blush package, this palette comes for a little lesser price.
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.

my fave! i love hourglass and all of the lighting palettes, they are so soft and so beautiful and really perfect the skins appearance.
Sara S.
Sara S.

how beautiful are these!? i mean they are gorgeous. i had to have them. i use them to create such a subtle flush to the cheeks and it just looks so natural. i love the hourglass packaging as well.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

I only use one color unfortunately but I do love that color a lot. I don't see the shimmer on my complexion.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now