Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by The Dental Beauty 💖.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette uploaded by Mansur Beauty B.See all 11 photos

BY HOURGLASS #94 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? If you are light to medium ski... 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lig...I have this blush palette the ... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are th...They're very natural looking s... 1 Answers
Photos (11)
Buy on Amazon*
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Love this palette! I got this a couple years ago and still can't get over how beautiful the powders are. I don't think I'll need another blush palette ever and it looks so natural on the skin, but you can also build it up.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Amazing stuff. A nice setting powder to make you look candle lit. Makes like you are lit from within.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Jan. 23, 2017, 12:06 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Painful to spend this much money on make up but Indont regret it one bit. It's worth every cent and I'd buy it again. It's so subtle and leaves no sparkle but instead leaves your face looking like something magic happened that no one can put their finger on. It's sophisticated and lovely and I couldn't reccommend more !
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 22, 2017, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
All of Hourglass products are my absolute favorite!!! The pigmentation and color options are so perfect and rich. Its for sure a high end product and it does come with a price tag, but rest assure you are getting what you paid for! The formulas are meant for all day lasting.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Jan. 22, 2017, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
My all time favorite! These colors are absolutely amazing!! They feel so nice and smooth on my skin! I love the color choices and the packaging is so beautiful! So worth trying out! I feel like they can work on any skin tone
Isela V.
Isela V.
Mission, TX
Jan. 21, 2017, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Beautiful colors, amazing glow! I use these blushes everyday...amazing pigmentation but not too harsh. Can't wait to try other shades...perfect for light to medium skin tones...and great a blush topper for darker skin tones
Maheen J.
Maheen J.
Jan. 21, 2017, 1:01 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
These blushes are my life. The shades are absolutely gorgeous, on my checks they look natural but I can build it to a more dramatic look. The shades are so pigmented and I love them.
Fan C.
Fan C.
Jan. 20, 2017, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
After debating and reading every review I could find on whether this would work out for my medium skin tone, I finally bit the bullet and ordered it online. This blush palette is the most amazing thing I have ever bought! The blushes make my skin look so glowy, I dont even need highlighter! When I'm rushing out the door this is the perfect go to to make my face look more refreshed and awake 👌 I love it.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
Jan. 19, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This palette of blushes is the most amazing palette ever created. I use it almost every single day and am so glad I invested in it when I did because I don't believe it's available anymore. It's pigmented just right so that it applies in a natural way no matter how hard you pat it on.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Jan. 19, 2017, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
So many option and combinations you can make. You would be surprised at what you can create with a little of this one and a tone of this one. And with all three? Amazing.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?