Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Isela V.
Isela V.
Mission, TX
Jan. 21, 2017, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Beautiful colors, amazing glow! I use these blushes everyday...amazing pigmentation but not too harsh. Can't wait to try other shades...perfect for light to medium skin tones...and great a blush topper for darker skin tones
Maheen J.
Maheen J.
Jan. 21, 2017, 1:01 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
These blushes are my life. The shades are absolutely gorgeous, on my checks they look natural but I can build it to a more dramatic look. The shades are so pigmented and I love them.
Fan C.
Fan C.
Jan. 20, 2017, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
After debating and reading every review I could find on whether this would work out for my medium skin tone, I finally bit the bullet and ordered it online. This blush palette is the most amazing thing I have ever bought! The blushes make my skin look so glowy, I dont even need highlighter! When I'm rushing out the door this is the perfect go to to make my face look more refreshed and awake ๐Ÿ‘Œ I love it.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
Jan. 19, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This palette of blushes is the most amazing palette ever created. I use it almost every single day and am so glad I invested in it when I did because I don't believe it's available anymore. It's pigmented just right so that it applies in a natural way no matter how hard you pat it on.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Jan. 19, 2017, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
So many option and combinations you can make. You would be surprised at what you can create with a little of this one and a tone of this one. And with all three? Amazing.
Giocaira C.
Giocaira C.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 19, 2017, 10:08 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
The most beautiful blushes out, they blend really nice and have a nice glow, my skin looks much better.
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
Jan. 18, 2017, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love Hourglass products so much because even thought they're a little out of my price range, they're always worth it! This one gives you the perfect tint that's buildable and reflects perfectly off the light. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Naples , Fl
Jan. 18, 2017, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
It's cool just got it everybody needs one it's a gray brand all different color blush is great for everybody just buy it it's great amazing make up lover make up artist fashion make up love everything
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Shalimar, FL
Jan. 16, 2017, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This blush is very pigment and smooth, this is palette every girl should have. This product last me all day long didn't made me any break out or ash so I'm very ok . I totally recommended to everyone is long for a blush.
Mian N.
Mian N.
Jan. 16, 2017, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Best highlight ever. It helps bring out all the high points of your face, helps you catch the light from multiple direction. However this one is kinda pricey but worth
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?