BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Kate G.
Coconut Creek, FL
It was hard to purchase because of the price but it was worth it. It is so glowy and soft. I recommend this for lighter skins tones. I tried it on my tan friend and it came off ashy. Unfortunately this was limited edition..but they usually do something like this each year.
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
I bought this palette on a whim and have been pleasantly surprised. This palette has great quality all around. The packaging is very sturdy and can withstand traveling. The colors are all very nice and pigmented and come off beautifully. I really like how different each of the three colors are which means it would be perfect if it was your only blush or blush palette.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
ohhhhhhhhh how I love these palettes and these blushes. I seriously would own every single item that Hourglass makes if I could afford it. Their blushes are second to none. They give the most stunning finish and a glow from within that just makes you look so refreshed.
Jeneia P.
This is probably like one of my top 2 blush pallets. They are real natural looking and the finish is just
sooo beautiful. My fav is the middle one since I'm always going for the nude kinda look. The price is kinda spendy put its worth it because the formula is really great.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
Every color is extremely complimentary to my light/medium skin-tone. Leave a soft focus blush that isn't too pigmented and lasts all day. The blush is infused with light reflecting pigments that look 'lit-from-within' and enhance the cheekbones perfectly.
Maddy P.
beautiful! lit from within natural blowy cheeks in one step! This is great to throw on in one step and i know my cheek/cheek bones will look flawless! Easy blend able and such great colors available! A bit pricey but worth the splurge if you're like me!
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I adore all 3 colors! My fave being the one in the middle because I lean towards peachy blushes. This is the most natural of the 3. Don't let the color scare you, they aren't too bright. They give you a gorgeous multifaceted finish. These are my HG blushes
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I receive compliments every time I wear this palette! I just love hourglass products because they always bring out the best in my skin! Such an ingenious idea to work with different types of light to create various glows :) great product all around!!
Jenea C.
The quality of all Hourglass Blush products are amazing. They blend beautifully and last all day. Though pricey this set is gorgeous and you won't be disappointed.
Mersaydez H.
I am so in love with this blush palette it's insane. I have never loved a blush palette as much as I have loved this one. The colors are so nice, rich, and pigmented and it just gives me the look that I love. Would highly recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?