BY HOURGLASS #92 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Nazish S.
Nazish S.
Parker TX
Simply love it. My everyday necessity, can't go out without this on. Price is high but it's worth it
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Absolutely gorgeous blush palette. Amazing quality. It gives you a nice natural glow.
Melita K.
Melita K.
I love the Hourglass blush palette because it has a blush shade for ever look I'm trying to achieve.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Omro, WI
I Love this product! It is fairly inexpensive. I often buy it when I am out of it and I would recommend it to anyone!
brittany f.
brittany f.
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous ambient lighting blush palette! this is my go-to for blush days and nights. such wonderful colors, easy to blend and an amazing brand name! it's pigmented but still has a pearl glow. I recommend to others definitely
Xtina V.
Xtina V.
Like everyone this palette for a beautiful flushed look. There's definitely some "shimmer"/ highlighter effect to it, so apply with a light hand. Great on fair/light skin, more of a sheen/higher lighter effect of medium/darker skin tones
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I receive compliments every time I wear this palette! I just love hourglass products because they always bring out the best in my skin! Such an ingenious idea to work with different types of light to create various glows :) great product all around!!
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Unlike traditional blushes that can often look dull and flat when applied to the face, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette creates seamless, subtle, multi-dimensional colour for natural-looking radiance. The texture of each blush is super soft and fine milled, its a wonder how they are so pigmented. The individual shades are actually melanges of a shimmery pale nude Ambient Lighting Powder with some pops of vibrant colour.
Emily M.
Emily M.
These are the most beautiful blushes! I believe these are vegan and cruelty free! They are pricey but so pigmented, finely milled and silky! So beautiful and flattering for a wide range of skin tones!
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
I have had this for two years now and I have not hit pan. Great value for the price of two blushes. The finish on your cheeks is a healthy glow, I love this blush palette, it is one of my favorite!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?