BY HOURGLASS #81 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Kristin W.
I tried this lighting blush out and it was ok. A little light -for my complexion. Hard to say if it was long lasting or not. Not sure which shade of skin tone it would work well with.
Amanda S.
Rock Springs, WY
Beautiful blushes and I love how pretty they are on the skin. I feel the price is a bit high though for colors that do not stand out as much as I would like them too. Similar colors can be found for cheaper. But love Hourglass as a brand!
Irina M.
It's a nice little palette and a great way to try Hourglass blushes, but...it's really not worth the price tag. The pans are small and annoying to work with, especially if you're partial to big and fluffy blush brushes, the color pay off is...fine, the colors are okay... Nothing about this is exceptional except for the aesthetics. It's a beautiful palette with some absolutely gorgeous looking blushes, but I'll definitely be sticking with my Nars blushes in the future.
Z H.
I am a brown skin girl who lives in a dry climate. I love this blush. It definitely stays on and the colors are very pigmented! The blush is easy to blend as well seeing as it's not a creme! I would definitely by this product again!
Mian N.
Best highlight ever. It helps bring out all the high points of your face, helps you catch the light from multiple direction. However this one is kinda pricey but worth
Rachel S.
YouTube made me buy it! Lol. It's an ok blush set. I like that it has a purple colored blush. It blends easily. It's not super pigmented, but pigmented enough to give your cheeks a bit of color. I gave it 2 stars because for the costly price, you can get better drugstore blushes like wet n wild or Milani. The package is pretty and easy to have 2 blushes in one package in case you are traveling and want a variety.
Cathy M.
This is my favorite in my makeup drawer. I absolutely love the subtle shimmer and the perfect color mix. I would totally recommend this for anyone wanting a little glam in their look.
Lindsay C.
Cynthiana, KY
This palette!!!! The shimmer is perfect. So dewy but not too overwhelming. The colors of the blush are so soft and natural. They also are perfect for every skin tone. I use them as blush and highlighter!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I am so glad that I bought this palette when it came out! You get a ton of product in here for the price, and you need so little to get the perfect wash a color that this thing still is lasting strong for me!

I saw that recently hourglass made it online to where you can make your own ambient lighting palette, if they do the same thing for blush I will totally do it!..
Alicia H.
at the beginning I bought almost all the shades of blush. Then I found this palette. It woks well with all skin colors and very pigmented It might not look like it because it is so easy to blend and it looks like it wont. I still have this palette and have not hit pan on any of these. so If I could I would repurchase
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?