BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Melita K.
Melita K.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love the Hourglass blush palette because it has a blush shade for ever look I'm trying to achieve.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Omro, WI
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I Love this product! It is fairly inexpensive. I often buy it when I am out of it and I would recommend it to anyone!
Xtina V.
Xtina V.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Like everyone this palette for a beautiful flushed look. There's definitely some "shimmer"/ highlighter effect to it, so apply with a light hand. Great on fair/light skin, more of a sheen/higher lighter effect of medium/darker skin tones
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I receive compliments every time I wear this palette! I just love hourglass products because they always bring out the best in my skin! Such an ingenious idea to work with different types of light to create various glows :) great product all around!!
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Unlike traditional blushes that can often look dull and flat when applied to the face, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette creates seamless, subtle, multi-dimensional colour for natural-looking radiance. The texture of each blush is super soft and fine milled, its a wonder how they are so pigmented. The individual shades are actually melanges of a shimmery pale nude Ambient Lighting Powder with some pops of vibrant colour.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
These are the most beautiful blushes! I believe these are vegan and cruelty free! They are pricey but so pigmented, finely milled and silky! So beautiful and flattering for a wide range of skin tones!
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I have had this for two years now and I have not hit pan. Great value for the price of two blushes. The finish on your cheeks is a healthy glow, I love this blush palette, it is one of my favorite!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Every color is extremely complimentary to my light/medium skin-tone. Leave a soft focus blush that isn't too pigmented and lasts all day. The blush is infused with light reflecting pigments that look 'lit-from-within' and enhance the cheekbones perfectly.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I love using this to kick off bake under my eyes! It adds a nice brightening effect without shimmer or flashback it makes the skin appear airbrushed and beautiful! Great for all skin types highly recommend.
Maheen J.
Maheen J.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
These blushes are my life. The shades are absolutely gorgeous, on my checks they look natural but I can build it to a more dramatic look. The shades are so pigmented and I love them.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?