BY HOURGLASS #81 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Morgan M.
Wonderful to get three choices in one compact, makes it great for traveling. The product itself is buttery and easy to blend. The pigmentation is the perfect amount to apply a healthy glow to the cheeks.
Jennifer H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is a good natural looking blush. It is very finely milled. The only reason I deducted one star is because of the price. I feel like for the money it is not worth it. It is a beautiful blush but I would not repurchase.
Liz Q.
This is a nice blush palette for fair to medium skin tones. The variety in shades isn't huge but all the shades are very nice. The formula is very soft and lightly pigmented but can be layered. I love their ambient powder line and the blushes are very soft and luminous. They give a very natural flush to the cheeks.i would recommend buying the shades individually, because you can pick shades to compliment you skin tone. They don't swatch well but the apply very beautifully on the skin. They don't emphasize pores or texture.
Maheen J.
These blushes are my life. The shades are absolutely gorgeous, on my checks they look natural but I can build it to a more dramatic look. The shades are so pigmented and I love them.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
These blushes are so flattering & pretty. They give you such a nice flush of color & glow to your cheeks. Not to mention you can pick what color your in the mood to wear.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I wish this wasn't so good because it's so pricey but it's amazing!!! This really has taken my makeup look up another few levels. At first I was a bit underwhelmed but after a day or two of not wearing it I simply didn't look as good. This brightens my skin, gives it a natural glow and simply makes you look candle lit (cliche but true). I'm ran out of the bronzer shade first as use this over contour so purchased this specific shade again. Loads of the highlighter shade left. Almost out of dim light which is also a stand out shade for general use. Love this and can't be without it!!
Sarah C.
This palette is one I consistently reach for! My favorite color is the plum one on the right. The pinks are beautiful as well. The colors are pigmented without being so pigmented that it is hard to apply without looking like you have too much makeup on. I love that they are slightly luminous without being shimmery or glittery. It was a great deal when I bought it. I have had this palette for a few years now and with regular use, I still have a lot left. I will definitely keep an eye out for palettes like this in the future.
Lesley H.
I love Hourglass products so much because even thought they're a little out of my price range, they're always worth it! This one gives you the perfect tint that's buildable and reflects perfectly off the light. Would definitely recommend.
Kristin W.
I tried this lighting blush out and it was ok. A little light -for my complexion. Hard to say if it was long lasting or not. Not sure which shade of skin tone it would work well with.
Karen C.
Lakeland, FL
Hourglass is honestly one of the best products I have ever tried but because of the price I can only give it three stars. Other products are almost as good but for half the price.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?