Add a Photo

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Photos (11)
Alicia H.
Alicia H.

at the beginning I bought almost all the shades of blush. Then I found this palette. It woks well with all skin colors and very pigmented It might not look like it because it is so easy to blend and it looks like it wont. I still have this palette and have not hit pan on any of these. so If I could I would repurchase
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR

I own all the hourglass blushes and this is great for travel I keep this is my purse the blush is amazing so beautiful very pigmented easy to blend the packaging is very sturdy and stunning I highly recommend this to every collection
Viktoriya K.
Viktoriya K.

This palette is visually absolutely stunning. In theory I love the range of shades but I find myself only using the first two, particularly the first because the second is very light. Still I adore it though. Would definitely buy more if they came out!
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA

I fell victim to the hype of this palette and bought it from Sephora on a whim. The colors look nice in the pan, but the payoff was not what I was hoping for. It's very subtle and not too noticeable.
Rea D.
Rea D.
Canoga Park, CA

I wasn't super impressed by these. I think they are fun and high quality, as are most hourglass products. But they didn't wow me. I would use it if I have it. But would not repurchase or gift it.
Maddy P.
Maddy P.

beautiful! lit from within natural blowy cheeks in one step! This is great to throw on in one step and i know my cheek/cheek bones will look flawless! Easy blend able and such great colors available! A bit pricey but worth the splurge if you're like me!
Kate G.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

It was hard to purchase because of the price but it was worth it. It is so glowy and soft. I recommend this for lighter skins tones. I tried it on my tan friend and it came off ashy. Unfortunately this was limited edition..but they usually do something like this each year.
Temple M.
Temple M.
Tucson, AZ

Hourglass blush and highlights are fantastic. The lighter blushes are perfect for my fair skin. And the formula is like silk. The different shades let you choose how dark you want your look for the day. I would recommend this or any hourglass for purchase.
Kim B.
Kim B.

Use this palette daily. These blushes have a way of making you look like you are glowing from within. STRONGLY reccommend
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Miami, Florida

Lasts through most of the day on my skin but staying power is improved with setting spray. Highly recommend! Mood exposure is my favourite by far.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now