BY HOURGLASS #92 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Anna Brooke B.
Anna Brooke B.
I really like this pallet because it's great with making your skin look like it has a healthy glow. It's pricy though
Sarobar K.
Sarobar K.
Lakeville, MN
Love hour glass blushes. These are definitely my favorite. The color payoff is beyond good and the packaging is simply awesome.
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I like this palette the best because it has more varieties and it looks lovely on you once you put it on
Dani H.
Dani H.
Amazing! A little goes a long way since the pigment payoff is amazing! I love the different uses for it
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Orlando, FL
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush perfect shade for light skin and a slight shimmer that looks natural
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
This product is so beautiful. I love wearing it with a tan. Cause it just makes me feel amazing and beautiful
Shondra W.
Shondra W.
Escondido, CA
Perfect wedding blush. Subtle but buildable. Sits very nice on the skin and last throughout the day
Kassey W.
Kassey W.
Parker
Love how pretty these look on my fair skin. I also like how I can use this pallette year around.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
This is my go to traveling blush palette! I absolutely love it. It has amazing shades an a great formula!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
A very nice makeup company. The products are outstanding. Definitely recommended buying. A very beautiful blush
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?