Add a Photo

Michelle G.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Dec. 25, 2016, 2:53 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I have always been in love with Hourglass products - their highlight gives me so much life and joy - but their incredibly smart decision to create this incredible Lighing Blush Palette, which is a perfect meld of their best blushes and highlights, has me completely obsessed. I cannot live without it and if someone tries to pry it out of my hands, good luck! Haha 😊
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
Dec. 1, 2016, 1:10 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I receive compliments every time I wear this palette! I just love hourglass products because they always bring out the best in my skin! Such an ingenious idea to work with different types of light to create various glows :) great product all around!!
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Ok i know that this is so expensive but I love it. The colors are amazing, very pigmented and goes on smooth and it makes you look beautiful. The downside is the price their a very pricey brand but it's an amazing product. I would get this again definitely.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Radcliff, KY
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This #hourglass product is so smooth and I absolutely love it and the colors glow perfectly on my skin
Madeline D.
Madeline D.
Pocahontas, AR
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:54 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I absolutely love the colors in this palette. They are not a matte finish but they are not shimmery. They have that perfect tone to them. The blushes are easy to blend and go on smoothly and the color last all day! I would highly recommend this product! I will definitely be buying it again!
Karley S.
Karley S.
De Pere , WI
Jan. 2, 2017, 10 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Most beautiful blushes in the world! They look so natural & flawless on the face & every color in the palette is gorgeous. The formula is so high end & smooth. I have oily skin & even though it's luminous, it still looks amazing
Becca A.
Becca A.
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Hourglass was my first high end blush purchase & I haven't gone back to drugstore since! This trio gives me the best options for year round wear. It is long lasting, has just a bit of shimmer to give you a glow without getting "glitter" everywhere.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
HOLY GUACAMOLE THIS PALETTE IS B E A U T I F U L! I just received this for Christmas and I am in complete awe of it. Not only is the pigment of each of the colors gorgeous, but the shine in it is amazing. It really is like a 2 in one, blush/ highlighter combo. So far, it's staying power has seemed to be great and I can't wait to keep using it.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Agoura hills , CA
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Three beautiful, luminous shades of color! The color is build able and not overwhelming but give a beautiful application and color! I am very fair and these look great on me! My favorite is the peach color!! I recommend these colors for all skin colors
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Dec. 20, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I absolutely love hourglass products. They are the best. I would recommend this for sure. It goes on great, it's long lasting and comes off nicely at the end of the day. Would wear this everyday. Totally worth the money. Beautiful colors. Love love love.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?