Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Clear Lake, IA

Beautiful blush palette, gives a lovely glow to the skin and looks very natural. The colors can be used separately or mixed, so there are endless possibilities with this palette. The palette itself is very nice and sturdy, great for travel.
Irina M.
Irina M.

It's a nice little palette and a great way to try Hourglass blushes, but...it's really not worth the price tag. The pans are small and annoying to work with, especially if you're partial to big and fluffy blush brushes, the color pay off is...fine, the colors are okay... Nothing about this is exceptional except for the aesthetics. It's a beautiful palette with some absolutely gorgeous looking blushes, but I'll definitely be sticking with my Nars blushes in the future.
Destiny Leah R.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA

Let me just say, I'm the type of person that wants their highlighter to be seen from three miles away. So these highlighters didn't make the cut for me. They were way too, "natural" looking. If that's the kind of look you're into then more power to you.
brittany f.
brittany f.

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous ambient lighting blush palette! this is my go-to for blush days and nights. such wonderful colors, easy to blend and an amazing brand name! it's pigmented but still has a pearl glow. I recommend to others definitely
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

I absolutely love hourglass products. They are the best. I would recommend this for sure. It goes on great, it's long lasting and comes off nicely at the end of the day. Would wear this everyday. Totally worth the money. Beautiful colors. Love love love.
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Minford, OH

So gorgeous! I love this formula and the light infused glow! The colors are gorgeous. However I just can't get over the price. It is so overpriced and it's absolutely ridiculous.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Marina Dl Rey, CA

I have always been in love with Hourglass products - their highlight gives me so much life and joy - but their incredibly smart decision to create this incredible Lighing Blush Palette, which is a perfect meld of their best blushes and highlights, has me completely obsessed. I cannot live without it and if someone tries to pry it out of my hands, good luck! Haha ๐Ÿ˜Š
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

I am so glad that I bought this palette when it came out! You get a ton of product in here for the price, and you need so little to get the perfect wash a color that this thing still is lasting strong for me!

I saw that recently hourglass made it online to where you can make your own ambient lighting palette, if they do the same thing for blush I will totally do it!..
Madeline D.
Madeline D.
Pocahontas, AR

I absolutely love the colors in this palette. They are not a matte finish but they are not shimmery. They have that perfect tone to them. The blushes are easy to blend and go on smoothly and the color last all day! I would highly recommend this product! I will definitely be buying it again!
Marglys C.
Marglys C.
Medley, FL

Hpurglass ambient lightning blush palette Good choice! Durability is not good ... Maybe for a soft make-up!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?