BY HOURGLASS #60 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I wish this wasn't so good because it's so pricey but it's amazing!!! This really has taken my makeup look up another few levels. At first I was a bit underwhelmed but after a day or two of not wearing it I simply didn't look as good. This brightens my skin, gives it a natural glow and simply makes you look candle lit (cliche but true). I'm ran out of the bronzer shade first as use this over contour so purchased this specific shade again. Loads of the highlighter shade left. Almost out of dim light which is also a stand out shade for general use. Love this and can't be without it!!
Sarah C.
This palette is one I consistently reach for! My favorite color is the plum one on the right. The pinks are beautiful as well. The colors are pigmented without being so pigmented that it is hard to apply without looking like you have too much makeup on. I love that they are slightly luminous without being shimmery or glittery. It was a great deal when I bought it. I have had this palette for a few years now and with regular use, I still have a lot left. I will definitely keep an eye out for palettes like this in the future.
Kristin W.
I tried this lighting blush out and it was ok. A little light -for my complexion. Hard to say if it was long lasting or not. Not sure which shade of skin tone it would work well with.
Karen C.
Lakeland, FL
Hourglass is honestly one of the best products I have ever tried but because of the price I can only give it three stars. Other products are almost as good but for half the price.
Z H.
I am a brown skin girl who lives in a dry climate. I love this blush. It definitely stays on and the colors are very pigmented! The blush is easy to blend as well seeing as it's not a creme! I would definitely by this product again!
Heather L.
I absolutely love this palette from Hourglass. I swear this company can do no wrong. Every palette that they release gets better and better. The color payoff is good, glides on, it goes well with all skin tone. Best of all is great for travelling.
Maddy P.
beautiful! lit from within natural blowy cheeks in one step! This is great to throw on in one step and i know my cheek/cheek bones will look flawless! Easy blend able and such great colors available! A bit pricey but worth the splurge if you're like me!
Jenea C.
The quality of all Hourglass Blush products are amazing. They blend beautifully and last all day. Though pricey this set is gorgeous and you won't be disappointed.
Flo S.
The powders are finely milled and subtle. They create a nice flush onto the cheeks and have a satin finish. I love to use them with my other Ambient lighting powders. I would recommend this palette, which is a nice value fornthe money.
Rea D.
Santa Monica, CA
I wasn't super impressed by these. I think they are fun and high quality, as are most hourglass products. But they didn't wow me. I would use it if I have it. But would not repurchase or gift it.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?