BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Rachel S.
YouTube made me buy it! Lol. It's an ok blush set. I like that it has a purple colored blush. It blends easily. It's not super pigmented, but pigmented enough to give your cheeks a bit of color. I gave it 2 stars because for the costly price, you can get better drugstore blushes like wet n wild or Milani. The package is pretty and easy to have 2 blushes in one package in case you are traveling and want a variety.
Cathy M.
This is my favorite in my makeup drawer. I absolutely love the subtle shimmer and the perfect color mix. I would totally recommend this for anyone wanting a little glam in their look.
Lindsay C.
Cynthiana, KY
This palette!!!! The shimmer is perfect. So dewy but not too overwhelming. The colors of the blush are so soft and natural. They also are perfect for every skin tone. I use them as blush and highlighter!
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
I have been using this non stop since I ordered it and all I can really say is WOW. I have never used anything like this blush. It gives an ambient effect just like the original powders with the perfect amount of pigment. After trying these I went and ordered another shade from sephora! One of my all time favorite purchases. Definitely made it into the #rideordietop5
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I am so glad that I bought this palette when it came out! You get a ton of product in here for the price, and you need so little to get the perfect wash a color that this thing still is lasting strong for me!

I saw that recently hourglass made it online to where you can make your own ambient lighting palette, if they do the same thing for blush I will totally do it!..
Alicia H.
at the beginning I bought almost all the shades of blush. Then I found this palette. It woks well with all skin colors and very pigmented It might not look like it because it is so easy to blend and it looks like it wont. I still have this palette and have not hit pan on any of these. so If I could I would repurchase
Michelle G.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I have always been in love with Hourglass products - their highlight gives me so much life and joy - but their incredibly smart decision to create this incredible Lighing Blush Palette, which is a perfect meld of their best blushes and highlights, has me completely obsessed. I cannot live without it and if someone tries to pry it out of my hands, good luck! Haha ūüėä
Kristen D.
Tacoma, WA
This blush palette is an amazing deal of 3 gorgeous blushes. Hourglass does a phenomenal job of making blushes that look incredibly natural and glowy but not shimmery. My favorite shade in this by far is mood exposure. This lost one star as a palette because the shades all do wear rather similarly. But in my opinion the formula is 5 stars.
Winnie L.
San Mateo, CA
The packaging is what sold me. I really enjoy 2 of the 3 blushes in here. the 3rd one is pretty on the cheeks but doesn't excite me from the pan. This is def a bit of a splurge rather than a must have. I was so excited about this when this launched, I gifted these to a handful of friends and they all really enjoy this as well.
Heather L.
I absolutely love this palette from Hourglass. I swear this company can do no wrong. Every palette that they release gets better and better. The color payoff is good, glides on, it goes well with all skin tone. Best of all is great for travelling.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?