Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA

Since I only like 2/3 of the colors I'll give it a 3 star. The packaging was a little bulky and I feel like there was too much glitter causing it to be chunky
Allyson A.
Allyson A.
Saint Louis, MO

I've been using this palette for the better part of three years. I have yet to hit pan on any of the colors. I usually swirl together at least 2 of the shades.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Clear Lake, IA

Beautiful blush palette, gives a lovely glow to the skin and looks very natural. The colors can be used separately or mixed, so there are endless possibilities with this palette. The palette itself is very nice and sturdy, great for travel.
Emily M.
Emily M.

These are the most beautiful blushes! I believe these are vegan and cruelty free! They are pricey but so pigmented, finely milled and silky! So beautiful and flattering for a wide range of skin tones!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

I am so glad that I bought this palette when it came out! You get a ton of product in here for the price, and you need so little to get the perfect wash a color that this thing still is lasting strong for me!

I saw that recently hourglass made it online to where you can make your own ambient lighting palette, if they do the same thing for blush I will totally do it!..
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN

Although in the higher price point range, our glass washers are high-performing and beautiful. Their luminous on the skin and give beautiful color pay off with just the right amount of glow without sparkle
Lorece S.
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX

I bought this. It's beautiful. But unfortunately I rarely use it. It's a nice palette. I just realized I'm not much of a highlight shimmer girl. Also some of the colors don't show up well on my skin tone (NC45). But the packaging is to die for. Perhaps I will pull it out again and see how I feel
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.

I have had this for two years now and I have not hit pan. Great value for the price of two blushes. The finish on your cheeks is a healthy glow, I love this blush palette, it is one of my favorite!
Dalila G.
Dalila G.

I love hourglass blushes so much! They're my all time favorite! I'm so excited that this year is a new blush palette because I couldn't get this one ! They're so expensive but so worth it.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich

I couldn't believe the ease of use of this product. Had a sephora specialist use it on ne and I was sold. Great set and great results.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now