Add a Photo

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Photos (10)
Beth S.
Beth S.

Amazing! I just love this pallet! I reach for it constantly. It's my go to pallet. I just feel they give an extra glow. Love love love.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Clear Lake, IA

Beautiful blush palette, gives a lovely glow to the skin and looks very natural. The colors can be used separately or mixed, so there are endless possibilities with this palette. The palette itself is very nice and sturdy, great for travel.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich

I couldn't believe the ease of use of this product. Had a sephora specialist use it on ne and I was sold. Great set and great results.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA

I wish this wasn't so good because it's so pricey but it's amazing!!! This really has taken my makeup look up another few levels. At first I was a bit underwhelmed but after a day or two of not wearing it I simply didn't look as good. This brightens my skin, gives it a natural glow and simply makes you look candle lit (cliche but true). I'm ran out of the bronzer shade first as use this over contour so purchased this specific shade again. Loads of the highlighter shade left. Almost out of dim light which is also a stand out shade for general use. Love this and can't be without it!!
Irina M.
Irina M.

It's a nice little palette and a great way to try Hourglass blushes, but...it's really not worth the price tag. The pans are small and annoying to work with, especially if you're partial to big and fluffy blush brushes, the color pay off is...fine, the colors are okay... Nothing about this is exceptional except for the aesthetics. It's a beautiful palette with some absolutely gorgeous looking blushes, but I'll definitely be sticking with my Nars blushes in the future.
this blush palette was my HG, i loved all three shades. it was the only blush in my makeup kit, it was all i needed. and it lasted for a long time, too. so sad when it ran out. i love the trio packaging and would buy it again if i came across it in this set up, it's very space efficient and nice for travel too.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.

at the beginning I bought almost all the shades of blush. Then I found this palette. It woks well with all skin colors and very pigmented It might not look like it because it is so easy to blend and it looks like it wont. I still have this palette and have not hit pan on any of these. so If I could I would repurchase
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR

I own all the hourglass blushes and this is great for travel I keep this is my purse the blush is amazing so beautiful very pigmented easy to blend the packaging is very sturdy and stunning I highly recommend this to every collection
Viktoriya K.
Viktoriya K.

This palette is visually absolutely stunning. In theory I love the range of shades but I find myself only using the first two, particularly the first because the second is very light. Still I adore it though. Would definitely buy more if they came out!
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA

I fell victim to the hype of this palette and bought it from Sephora on a whim. The colors look nice in the pan, but the payoff was not what I was hoping for. It's very subtle and not too noticeable.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now