Add a Photo

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Photos (11)
Emily M.
Emily M.

These are the most beautiful blushes! I believe these are vegan and cruelty free! They are pricey but so pigmented, finely milled and silky! So beautiful and flattering for a wide range of skin tones!
Dalila G.
Dalila G.

I love hourglass blushes so much! They're my all time favorite! I'm so excited that this year is a new blush palette because I couldn't get this one ! They're so expensive but so worth it.
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA

I absolutely love this pallet! It has the perfect shade of blush all in one pallet. I am a fan of Hourglass products in general, especially the powders… But this blush is certainly worth the price.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.

I have had this for two years now and I have not hit pan. Great value for the price of two blushes. The finish on your cheeks is a healthy glow, I love this blush palette, it is one of my favorite!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I want to purchase another one of these!! The colors are very pretty, and it lasts all day
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Minford, OH

So gorgeous! I love this formula and the light infused glow! The colors are gorgeous. However I just can't get over the price. It is so overpriced and it's absolutely ridiculous.
Destiny Leah R.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA

Let me just say, I'm the type of person that wants their highlighter to be seen from three miles away. So these highlighters didn't make the cut for me. They were way too, "natural" looking. If that's the kind of look you're into then more power to you.
Lorece S.
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX

I bought this. It's beautiful. But unfortunately I rarely use it. It's a nice palette. I just realized I'm not much of a highlight shimmer girl. Also some of the colors don't show up well on my skin tone (NC45). But the packaging is to die for. Perhaps I will pull it out again and see how I feel
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

I absolutely love hourglass products. They are the best. I would recommend this for sure. It goes on great, it's long lasting and comes off nicely at the end of the day. Would wear this everyday. Totally worth the money. Beautiful colors. Love love love.
Madeline D.
Madeline D.
Pocahontas, AR

I absolutely love the colors in this palette. They are not a matte finish but they are not shimmery. They have that perfect tone to them. The blushes are easy to blend and go on smoothly and the color last all day! I would highly recommend this product! I will definitely be buying it again!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?