BY HOURGLASS #53 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Sarah D.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush palette is so pigmented and perfect. The colors go well with pale skin and with tan skin! I have tried so many blushes but always find myself going back to this palette. I will repurchase this again!
Zeeshan S.
Plainview, NY
Absolutely beautiful blush palette.. gives a lovely blush color with some shimmer to it.. it is not very pigmented but a little sheer which I love soni can layer other blushes with it.. definitely will buy again.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Want a glowing look ?This is an amazing blush palette so pretty , it last all day no touch ups needed , it's so worth spending the money the colors are memorizing, and the colors perfect for spring summer winter
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have heard amazing reviews about this blush! I have been wanting to try it so bad! I heard it blends perfectly and flawless and the colors are to die for, they are gorgeous. I would definitely buy this product
Dana W.
If I was forced to start my entire collection over I would select this pallet. You get three beautiful shades that work year round. It does have shimmer, but gives that perfect glow you always try so hard to get
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's like airbrushing your blush on. These powders last all day. They smooth the skins and look beautiful on all skin tones. They are easy to blend and can build depending on what you want. I would recommended to anyone
Andrea M.
Shalimar, FL
This blush is very pigment and smooth, this is palette every girl should have. This product last me all day long didn't made me any break out or ash so I'm very ok . I totally recommended to everyone is long for a blush.
Megan
This blush palette is one of my absolute favorites that I grab for. It is a bit on the spendy side, but the quality is worth it. Super pigmented and has a bit of a highlighting effect as well. Definitely shiny so I wouldn't recommend if you are going for a matte look. Definitely love.
Cheri P.
Williamsburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hourglass can do no wrong! These blushes are gorgeous. They give you this lit from without glow& it lasts through the evening. They blend easily and have just the right amount of pigment.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow!!! This product is awesome!!! The packaging is amazing!!! It applies perfectly and it feels great I can't believe how cheap it is for something this good!!! I would definitely buy it again!!! It is awesome!!!
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?