BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

juls C.
Skin has been dull lately and this product is a life savior. I can’t live without it. It is worth the price and highly recommend it to everyone. Make my skin so smooth afterwards. Would buy again
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Boca Raton, FL
Another must have HG palette. I find myself reaching for these blushes and highlighters when I want a natural flush and glow. The product is top quality and consistently wonderful on my skin.
Andrea M.
Shalimar, FL
This blush is very pigment and smooth, this is palette every girl should have. This product last me all day long didn't made me any break out or ash so I'm very ok . I totally recommended to everyone is long for a blush.
Cheri P.
Williamsburg, VA
Hourglass can do no wrong! These blushes are gorgeous. They give you this lit from without glow& it lasts through the evening. They blend easily and have just the right amount of pigment.
Olivia W.
West Plains
This blush pallet is my favorite ever! It's beautiful! I see only pros about this, it's best for pale skin I would say maybe olive. It was very easy to blend and pull off. I will be buying again! No doubt about it
Sarah S.
Wow!!! This product is awesome!!! The packaging is amazing!!! It applies perfectly and it feels great I can't believe how cheap it is for something this good!!! I would definitely buy it again!!! It is awesome!!!
Abear A.
Beautiful pallete but pricey. I love how natural it looks on the skin and it's buildable. It's more for fair skin but works on olive too. Not cakey and doesn't patch up. I won't buy again just because the price.
Sandra Z.
Cambridge, MA
This is just a an overall beautiful product. The packaging as well as the product is high-quality and will leave a beautiful shimmer (yet not too shimmery) on your skin and will stay there the whole day. I would totally recommend this to anyone willing to indulge themselves in such a staple.
Cleydee J.
This is one of my favorite brands definitely blindly trust their products because they are high end and excellent quality. I am always happy to receive and purchase these types of prductos. Recommended
Jennifer H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is a good natural looking blush. It is very finely milled. The only reason I deducted one star is because of the price. I feel like for the money it is not worth it. It is a beautiful blush but I would not repurchase.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?