BY HOURGLASS #97 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
These blushes are so flattering & pretty. They give you such a nice flush of color & glow to your cheeks. Not to mention you can pick what color your in the mood to wear.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
I tried this lighting blush out and it was ok. A little light -for my complexion. Hard to say if it was long lasting or not. Not sure which shade of skin tone it would work well with.
Z H.
Z H.
I am a brown skin girl who lives in a dry climate. I love this blush. It definitely stays on and the colors are very pigmented! The blush is easy to blend as well seeing as it's not a creme! I would definitely by this product again!
Abear A.
Abear A.
Chesterfield , MO
Beautiful pallete but pricey. I love how natural it looks on the skin and it's buildable. It's more for fair skin but works on olive too. Not cakey and doesn't patch up. I won't buy again just because the price.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
Since I only like 2/3 of the colors I'll give it a 3 star. The packaging was a little bulky and I feel like there was too much glitter causing it to be chunky
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Great beautiful shimmer but be warned--it is so pigmented and the beige blush runs orange. I have to use a fan brush to make it look less clownish.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Love the colors but you do have to be careful with which one you pick. You have to make sure there's an equal amount of color and lighting powder.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
knoxville, TN
The only blush I use! I love this palette - each color is beautiful alone or blended together. Great color payoff, amazing finish.
Lana L.
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
Very pretty color. Nice variety in color. Easy to blend. Picks up jusg the right amount on brush. I will definitely be buying again.
Jenea C.
Jenea C.
The quality of all Hourglass Blush products are amazing. They blend beautifully and last all day. Though pricey this set is gorgeous and you won't be disappointed.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?