BY HOURGLASS #52 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Princess A.
Bronx, NY
The shades are stunning. I passed on this one as I have the ambient light blush palette and didn’t want another one as I actually find some of the shades a bit similar although this one they’re using the strobe powder. Nonetheless, I may pick up one of the individual shade.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Really love Hourglass blushes. They are not super pigmented but just enough for a subtle glow and buildable if you want more. These three colors are so versatile and gorgeous to look at. The packaging is a winner but so are the wonderful formulas inside
Holly R.
Blacklick, OH
The Blush colors are beautiful and great a great illusions of different lights, but they are a little powdery. The pigmentation is great but if you apply too much it can look very heavy. I would recommend if you use a light hand!
Marlene M.
Amazing palette, on the pricier side. The colors are nice and give a very radiant glow they are easy to blend and work perfectly with my complexion (light-medium) will definitely buy again if it wasn't for the price, definitely a splurge on this one.
Maggie C.
Love this palette! I got this a couple years ago and still can't get over how beautiful the powders are. I don't think I'll need another blush palette ever and it looks so natural on the skin, but you can also build it up.
Rebecca D C.
I really like the texture of the powders, but don't buy these swirled products from Hourglass online. There is quite a bit of variation in how much pigment is in each pan. Open the box and look at the one you're purchasing in store.
Zeeshan S.
Plainview, NY
Absolutely beautiful blush palette.. gives a lovely blush color with some shimmer to it.. it is not very pigmented but a little sheer which I love soni can layer other blushes with it.. definitely will buy again.
Sarah D.
Columbia, SC
This blush palette is so pigmented and perfect. The colors go well with pale skin and with tan skin! I have tried so many blushes but always find myself going back to this palette. I will repurchase this again!
My V.
I actually have the holiday compact Blush and highlight. The blushes are great and pigmented enough for me with my light to medium skin tone. Goes on well and not much of a fallout. I definitely recommend this.
Dana W.
If I was forced to start my entire collection over I would select this pallet. You get three beautiful shades that work year round. It does have shimmer, but gives that perfect glow you always try so hard to get
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?