BY HOURGLASS #81 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Marlene M.
Amazing palette, on the pricier side. The colors are nice and give a very radiant glow they are easy to blend and work perfectly with my complexion (light-medium) will definitely buy again if it wasn't for the price, definitely a splurge on this one.
Maggie C.
Love this palette! I got this a couple years ago and still can't get over how beautiful the powders are. I don't think I'll need another blush palette ever and it looks so natural on the skin, but you can also build it up.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Painful to spend this much money on make up but Indont regret it one bit. It's worth every cent and I'd buy it again. It's so subtle and leaves no sparkle but instead leaves your face looking like something magic happened that no one can put their finger on. It's sophisticated and lovely and I couldn't reccommend more !
Rebecca D C.
I really like the texture of the powders, but don't buy these swirled products from Hourglass online. There is quite a bit of variation in how much pigment is in each pan. Open the box and look at the one you're purchasing in store.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Best shades ever it's a good little handy cosmetic that is life saver. It has always been my favorite because I don't have to work to hard to get my evening look it takes no more than 5 minutes to achieve the red carpet look
Jessica L.
Austin, TX
This is such a pretty palette. It has such a nice delicate pop of color with just enough of that inner glow. It gives a very natural looking flush and is a total breeze to blend. The powder is very delicate and I wouldn't recommend it for purse or daily travel.
My V.
I actually have the holiday compact Blush and highlight. The blushes are great and pigmented enough for me with my light to medium skin tone. Goes on well and not much of a fallout. I definitely recommend this.
Sarah D.
Columbia, SC
This blush palette is so pigmented and perfect. The colors go well with pale skin and with tan skin! I have tried so many blushes but always find myself going back to this palette. I will repurchase this again!
Zeeshan S.
Plainview, NY
Absolutely beautiful blush palette.. gives a lovely blush color with some shimmer to it.. it is not very pigmented but a little sheer which I love soni can layer other blushes with it.. definitely will buy again.
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have heard amazing reviews about this blush! I have been wanting to try it so bad! I heard it blends perfectly and flawless and the colors are to die for, they are gorgeous. I would definitely buy this product
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?