Add a Photo

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Photos (11)
Rosa R.
Rosa R.

Amazing stuff. A nice setting powder to make you look candle lit. Makes like you are lit from within.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Lakeland, FL

Hourglass is honestly one of the best products I have ever tried but because of the price I can only give it three stars. Other products are almost as good but for half the price.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.

Love this palette! I got this a couple years ago and still can't get over how beautiful the powders are. I don't think I'll need another blush palette ever and it looks so natural on the skin, but you can also build it up.
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv

This is pricey but to me worth every penny! I use the lightest shade over my entire face after putting on my foundation and it gives my face an all over glow, making my skin look line a fairy angel๐Ÿ˜‡ I love this brand!
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

I have been using this non stop since I ordered it and all I can really say is WOW. I have never used anything like this blush. It gives an ambient effect just like the original powders with the perfect amount of pigment. After trying these I went and ordered another shade from sephora! One of my all time favorite purchases. Definitely made it into the #rideordietop5
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA

I absolutely love this pallet! It has the perfect shade of blush all in one pallet. I am a fan of Hourglass products in general, especially the powdersโ€ฆ But this blush is certainly worth the price.
Allyson A.
Allyson A.
Saint Louis, MO

I've been using this palette for the better part of three years. I have yet to hit pan on any of the colors. I usually swirl together at least 2 of the shades.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA

Since I only like 2/3 of the colors I'll give it a 3 star. The packaging was a little bulky and I feel like there was too much glitter causing it to be chunky
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS

A very nice makeup company. The products are outstanding. Definitely recommended buying. A very beautiful blush
Emily M.
Emily M.

These are the most beautiful blushes! I believe these are vegan and cruelty free! They are pricey but so pigmented, finely milled and silky! So beautiful and flattering for a wide range of skin tones!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?

Join Now