BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

• Is this palette very pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Are these the same as the ambient lighting blushes they have in sin...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shade?1 Answers
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I will never buy another blush again. I was extremely hesitant to buy it because it is a pricey palette... but I was in Sephora an employee tried it on my skin and I was blown away by the outcome. The colors are pretty intimidating because they are very light and I was afraid it would be way too pink and make me look like a Barbie. I would wrong, the colors go on so smooth and blend very graciously. They are not overly pigmented, just the perfect amount so that you only need a little bit of product to do the job. Forever my go-to palette.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This palette is one I consistently reach for! My favorite color is the plum one on the right. The pinks are beautiful as well. The colors are pigmented without being so pigmented that it is hard to apply without looking like you have too much makeup on. I love that they are slightly luminous without being shimmery or glittery. It was a great deal when I bought it. I have had this palette for a few years now and with regular use, I still have a lot left. I will definitely keep an eye out for palettes like this in the future.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I was hesitant to buy this at first because I didn't think the middle or right shades would work for my fair Asian skin tone. But after reading all the reviews I decided to go for it and try it out. I'm so glad I did! This palette is amazing! All 3 colors work so well for me. They blend beautifully and just give the most perfect amazing glow and color. They seem glittery upon opening but it does not transfer into a glitterbomb on your face. Love love love! One of my favorite beauty purchases for the year so far!
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I'm so glad I bought this blush palette. It is a little expensive, but the colors are pigmented and look great on the skin. I have light skin with a cool undertone, so the colors show up well on my skin, but I'm not sure if these shades are pigmented enough for deep skin tones. They blushes also do have a sheen to them, but they make the skin look luminous and not glittery.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Hourglass makeup is like luxury on your face. If you've never tried it, I urge you to visit a Sephora store immediately! This palette in particular is great because you get three blush options. These blushes double as a highlighter because of their glow. You don't have to use two separate products! I also love to mix the colors to create my own shade.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
I bought this about two years ago and its still perfect! i've definitely worn down the brighter looking pink on the end. It goes great with my skin. the mix of blush and highlighter makes my face look flawless. its the perfect finish! I would love to be able to try out more by hourglass
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Penn valley , CA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
Hourglass blushes are my favorite, I could literally get rid of all my other blushes. They are the perfect formula for mature skin (41) just the right about of color and glow, no glitter just a subtle shine. They apply perfect every time, and build-able if you prefer a heavy look.
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
ohhhhhhhhh how I love these palettes and these blushes. I seriously would own every single item that Hourglass makes if I could afford it. Their blushes are second to none. They give the most stunning finish and a glow from within that just makes you look so refreshed.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This really has taken my makeup look up another few levels. At first I was a bit underwhelmed but after a day or two of not wearing it I simply didn't look as good. This brightens my skin, gives it a natural glow and simply makes you look candle lit (cliche but true).
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014
This is probably my absolute favorite makeup item that I own. The blushes are so pigmented and soft, they're gorgeous on the skin. They have the slightest shimmer to them that you almost don't need a highlight with them. I recommend all Hourglass blushes to everyone!
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?