BY HOURGLASS #81 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Caitlin K.
This is a really gorgeous blush palette they created. It has three different shades and they are Infused with the ambient lighting powder. It gives off such great luminosity on the cheeks. If you like matte blush instead I wouldn’t go for this palette. I didn’t notice any enhanced texture when using this product. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette
Christine A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Hands down my favorite blush set. I don’t remember the last time I bought blush because this one has been lasting for a while. I used the darker one on the right for fall and when I’m wearing darker colors and the one one the far left when I want a natural pop of color. I haven’t explored the middle one as much to be honest because I’ve been loving the other two way too much.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
I use this blush palette everyday. It contains a good variety of colors, but nothing I wouldn’t wear on a regular basis. The finish is very natural. It isn’t matte, nor overly shimmery. I apply this product with a small, fluffy blush brush (natural hair, not synthetic) and find that it blends very easily, even when I don’t set my foundation.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is beautiful suttle highlight. Just gives you that beautiful glow from within. Not blinding but does give your skin that luminosity and healthy look to the skin. This is on the pricy side and the packaging is beautiful as well.
Genyra N.
Seattle
Most definitely my favorite blush trio! I like that you don’t get one but three different shades to choose from and they all look great on my skin! Hourglass has amazing products, I’ve wanted this for so long and finally got it!
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others!
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I lovvvvveeeddd the design of this blush it is very unique and a perfect stocking stuffer. I received this as a gift and I am hoping to buy more when I run out, I use it atleast once a week. I highly recommend.
janette E.
Fontana, CA
I love these highlighters they are so beautiful and you have an option in to choosing three different highlighters ! , Plus it's pretty affordable and it has a small cute mirror so you can always have it on the go and makes sure to check that you are glowing
Lindsay T.
These are some beautiful blush colors and I constantly reach for this palette when I want to do a quick basic makeup look because the colors also add a good amount of highlight as well. Definitely something I would take in a travel bag. My only con is there is quite a bit of fallout, more than I've ever experienced with any other blush.
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
I feel like this blush palette is a neverending set, I loved all three colors but could mostly see the biggest different with 2 while the 1 other color felt more as a highlighter, these palette is really pigmented, I'm unsure if I were to buy again just because I didn't actually used it all (The mirror is awesome)
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?