Add a Photo

By HOURGLASS
#61 in Blush

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Photos (11)
I own many hourglass blushers so I didn't hesitate to purchase this palette, being a makeup artist I prefer using pigmented blushers that gives an additional glow and that can be easily blended out with a blender. When applying these blushers they genuinely blend in with your skin and foundation, there is no powder or the "cakey" look! I recently used this on a client of mine to give her Gigi GLAM and glow look using the peach and bronze mixed together and it worked beautifully. I have posted the image on my MUA Instagram @mansurbeauty
Let me know what you think 😀
Karla C.
Karla C.
Carrboro, NC

I recently got my make up and I loved that the artist used this blush on me. It was a beautiful color and u could a see very little shine. It's so soft and doest just sit there being full it made my face smell very illuminating. I totally recommend this to the girl who believe that they can't  rock a blush because they may have texture on their face and it may bring attention to it. This light blush won't do that. Trust me you will fall in love with this trio palette. I love this so much I have actually order one and I'm excited to receive soon!!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Sanford, FL

I will never buy another blush again. I was extremely hesitant to buy it because it is a pricey palette... but I was in Sephora an employee tried it on my skin and I was blown away by the outcome. The colors are pretty intimidating because they are very light and I was afraid it would be way too pink and make me look like a Barbie. I would wrong, the colors go on so smooth and blend very graciously. They are not overly pigmented, just the perfect amount so that you only need a little bit of product to do the job. Forever my go-to palette.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

This palette is one I consistently reach for! My favorite color is the plum one on the right. The pinks are beautiful as well. The colors are pigmented without being so pigmented that it is hard to apply without looking like you have too much makeup on. I love that they are slightly luminous without being shimmery or glittery. It was a great deal when I bought it. I have had this palette for a few years now and with regular use, I still have a lot left. I will definitely keep an eye out for palettes like this in the future.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
San Francisco, CA

I was hesitant to buy this at first because I didn't think the middle or right shades would work for my fair Asian skin tone. But after reading all the reviews I decided to go for it and try it out. I'm so glad I did! This palette is amazing! All 3 colors work so well for me. They blend beautifully and just give the most perfect amazing glow and color. They seem glittery upon opening but it does not transfer into a glitterbomb on your face. Love love love! One of my favorite beauty purchases for the year so far!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA

This is such a beautiful palette! If you can get your hands on it, I highly recommend it. I am in love with the Hourglass blushes but they are pretty pricey, so having 3 in one palette is definitely the way to go. They are so finely milled and incredibly smooth, they feel weightless. I love the finish that they give the skin, and all 3 colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL

I'm so glad I bought this blush palette. It is a little expensive, but the colors are pigmented and look great on the skin. I have light skin with a cool undertone, so the colors show up well on my skin, but I'm not sure if these shades are pigmented enough for deep skin tones. They blushes also do have a sheen to them, but they make the skin look luminous and not glittery.
Cristina V.
Cristina V.

I love these blushes so much. They give such a healthy ethereal glow to the skin. I'm pretty pale and I can use every color as long as I blend well. They last about 5-6 hours on my combo skin, which is great because most blushes don't last on me at all. I do think they are way too pricey, but considering I've had them since launch and I haven't hit Pan, it's worth it to me.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Reno, NV

I bought this palette on a whim and have been pleasantly surprised. This palette has great quality all around. The packaging is very sturdy and can withstand traveling. The colors are all very nice and pigmented and come off beautifully. I really like how different each of the three colors are which means it would be perfect if it was your only blush or blush palette.
Atlanta, GA

This palette is insanity. All of the colors are so gorgeous. Unlike similar products you don't have to pack it on super heavy to see a difference.

The shades are really neutral so they'd compliment most all skin tones. It is pricey but because you don't have to overdo application it lasts a long time making it a good investment.

Another slam dunk from hourglass.
Mari W.
Mari W.
Flint, TX

Would this work on pale skin?
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Is this okay for pale skin?
Yatzari D.
Yatzari D.

I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
keysha E.
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA

Is this pallet long-lasting?
Atlanta, GA

What works best for applying this? A fan brush, fluffy eye shadow brush?