BY HOURGLASS

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 2014

Caitlin K.
This is a really gorgeous blush palette they created. It has three different shades and they are Infused with the ambient lighting powder. It gives off such great luminosity on the cheeks. If you like matte blush instead I wouldn’t go for this palette. I didn’t notice any enhanced texture when using this product. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette
Mini M.
I love the Hourglass powders. They're very finely milled, don't skip or grab on the skin, and have a really pretty finish that leaves a healthy glow. The packaging is really cute and sleek, though it could be more slim. My only issue with these milti color palette sets is that normally you'd expect to be getting a better deal than a full sized product of one shade, but you aren't.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
I use this blush palette everyday. It contains a good variety of colors, but nothing I wouldn’t wear on a regular basis. The finish is very natural. It isn’t matte, nor overly shimmery. I apply this product with a small, fluffy blush brush (natural hair, not synthetic) and find that it blends very easily, even when I don’t set my foundation.
Genyra N.
Seattle
Most definitely my favorite blush trio! I like that you don’t get one but three different shades to choose from and they all look great on my skin! Hourglass has amazing products, I’ve wanted this for so long and finally got it!
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others!
Lindsay T.
These are some beautiful blush colors and I constantly reach for this palette when I want to do a quick basic makeup look because the colors also add a good amount of highlight as well. Definitely something I would take in a travel bag. My only con is there is quite a bit of fallout, more than I've ever experienced with any other blush.
Christine A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Hands down my favorite blush set. I don’t remember the last time I bought blush because this one has been lasting for a while. I used the darker one on the right for fall and when I’m wearing darker colors and the one one the far left when I want a natural pop of color. I haven’t explored the middle one as much to be honest because I’ve been loving the other two way too much.
janette E.
Fontana , CA
I love these highlighters they are so beautiful and you have an option in to choosing three different highlighters ! , Plus it's pretty affordable and it has a small cute mirror so you can always have it on the go and makes sure to check that you are glowing
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
 This product is absolutely stunning!! It makes your face look radiant with color and glow. I love this product and the palette that it's in is so nice. I would recommend this product to anyone. I do not own this product yet, but I plan on buying it. My friend owns it, so I go to play with hers.
Lena S.
Seriously so amazing! Super pigmented and gives your blush highlight super power. Not very subtle but I prefer my highlight to make me glow. Would repurchase and recommend to a friend. Love that this highlight catches the light and looks great in photos.
Mari W.
Flint, TX
Would this work on pale skin?
Yatzari D.
I'm not really much of a blush person but I wanted to know if the middle one is creamy or not
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
Is this okay for pale skin?
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
Is this pallet long-lasting?
Jess D.
Joelton, TN
Is this palette for all skin tones?