BY HOURGLASS

Discover A New Way To Blush: This Groundbreaking Hybrid Combines The Customized Lighting Effects Of Ambient® Lighting Powder With A Spectrum Of Breathtakingly Modern Hues. The Result Is Seamless, Soft-focus And Multidimensional Color. Available In 6 Shades.

Features And Benefits:

• Ambient® Lighting Blush Fuses Universally Flattering Ambient® Lighting Powders With Vivid Cheek Colors, Creating Airy, Lightweight Hybrid Blushes That Provide Seamless, Soft-focus, Multidimensional Color.
• While Traditional Blush Can Tend To Be Flat, Ambient® Lighting Blush Uses Photoluminescent Technology To Exhibit Depth And Dimension.
• The Hand-made Powders Are Formulated Using An Advanced Miscelare Technique—which Means “to Mix” In Italian—creating The Perfect Balance Of Pigment And Powder, And No Two Look Alike.
• Delivers A Natural Radiant Finish With Buildable Color And Complements All Ambient® Lighting Products.
• .15 Oz / 4.2 G

Shade Descriptions:
• Diffused Heat: A Vibrant Poppy Blush Combined With Diffused Light For A Subtle Halo Effect.
• Dim Infusion: A Subdued Coral Blush Fused With Dim Light To Add Warmth.
• Ethereal Glow: A Cool Pink Blush Fused With Ethereal Light For A Moonlit Luminosity.
• Luminous Flush: A Champagne Rose Blush Fused With Luminous Light To Evoke A Candlelit Glimmer.
• Mood Exposure: A Soft Plum Blush Fused With Mood Light To Brighten The Complexion.
• Radiant Magenta: A Golden Fuchsia Blush Combined With Radiant Light For A Summer Glow.

How To Use:

• Apply With Nº 2 Foundation/Blush Brush. Swirl The Entire Compact With Your Brush To Pick Up The Perfect Balance Of Pigment And Powder.
• Explore The Ambient® Lighting Collection To Create Your Perfect Light.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush
  • "it’s really pretty however it’s quite shimmery and a bright shade of pink. it is also very expensive" in 91 reviews
Sophia A.
Louisville
Gorgeous luminous blushes! As someone with very dry skin, I'm always on the hunt for luminosity. Hourglass is obviously a great source to go to for this purpose. These blushes, as with most Hourglass products I've had experience with, don't grab on to dry patches or accentuate texture. They give the cheeks a lovely youthful and healthy glow. Despite having dry skin, my favorite way to apply these is with the denser side of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Brush in a buffing motion. As long as I've exfoliated and moisturized properly, this doesn't kick up any dry flakes. This technique really melts and buffs the product into the skin, making it look seamless and natural. Definitely my favorite way to apply these, it makes my skin truly look so much better.
Nicole A.
Baltimore
Review for: Mood Exposure, Luminous Flush more...
I bought two of these blushes in the mini sizes and I must say, I they do not disappoint. They provide a soft, natural flush that makes for an amazing blush. These may seem a bit on the pricey side, but I feel that they are definitely worth it. I read somewhere that these are made in Italy and with the marbling, no two blushes are exactly the same. Like the bronzers, these are a combination of the ambient lighting powder (for radiance) and pigment (for color). Mood exposure is a combination of mood light and a rosy plum shade. I think this is the most natural looking on me and perfect for fall/cooler months. The shimmer in this one isn't really noticeable on the skin and it provides a really soft, natural sheen. Luminous Flush is a combination of the luminous light powder and a "champagne" rose. This is perfect for spring summer. I also found that the shimmer in this is not noticeable on the skin. Overall, I really enjoy these blushes and you can't beat Hourglass packaging. They are quite expensive so I would recommend trying out the minis if you are interested before splurging on the full size product.
Sam R.
If I could only use on blush for the rest of my life it would have to be Mood Exposure by Hourglass. This blush gives me such a natural glow and pretty plum cheeks it's a repurchase for me always. Nothing beats this beautiful packaging and the amazing formula of this blush that also has highlight in it.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Mood Exposure, Ethereal Glow, Luminous Flush more...
If I had to stick to purchasing only one brand of blushes for the rest of my life, it would have to be Hourglass Cosmetics. Their Ambient Lighting blushes and powders are truly something else. The consistency of these blushes are so soft and buttery, and must be handled with care. The instant you touch your brush into this blush, you're almost afraid it'll be gone with the wind.

The pigment and lasting power of these blushes are insane. When I used to perform, these were my go-to because they didn't drown me out with stage lighting and are sweatproof. (If you're a performer, you'll understand).

There is one thing I thought I should mention, and that is some of these aren't very true to color. If you're shopping online, I would recommend swatching them in store, trying a friend's, and researching swatches online. For example, Mood Exposure looks like it'll be a mauve/plum, and it shows up as a bright medium, cool pink! I was a bit disappointed and surprised, but nothing that a bit of blending and a cool toned highlighter to fix it. Adapt!
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Mood Exposure more...
Good Lord this formula and color are beautiful!!! It gave me such a natural and healthy glow all day long. I plan on buying some more of this in the very near future. The price is a little salty, but the product is just stunning. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush
Nguyet L.
This is a beautiful blush that's blends very well. I have the shade mood exposure which is a mauve shade. Very pretty on the skin with a slight glow. I got the mini size and have been loving it. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous. Pricey but worth it to me.
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids , MN
Review for: Luminous Flush more...
Looks beautiful on the skin and lasts all day. A little bit goes a long way. It never looks powdery on the skin. These are infused with the ambient lighting powder, so the always look amazing. It is pricey but it will last you a very long time.
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Mood Exposure more...
This is such a pretty blush that can be used on all different skin tones and types first of all and foremost it is so pretty because it does not emphasize any texture on your face especially where all of us gals apply blush a lot of flashes can really emphasize any texture that you have around or on your cheeks and this blush does not effortlessly applies and blends very easily and melts into your skin like butter it’s lasting power is pretty good especially when you use a finishing spray. One good thing I also have to say about this blush is that it will last you forever the pant size is pretty big and it is so pigmented that you do not need a lot of blush it will last you a long time even if you use it every day I highly recommend any of the ambient lighting blushes this one is just a great one for all skin types and tones. It is a very universally flattering shade that gives you a very youthful glow while putting color back into your face if you use any type of coverage for your base of the fees such as foundation or concealer sometimes we can look flat after using foundation but adding something like this type of ambient lighting blush gives you that flash of color back into your cheeks that looks so natural and effortless and gives you such a radiant glow all at the same time it’s truly amazing I love it!
Hilda C.
New England
Review for: Mood Exposure more...
I have a lot of natural color in my cheeks. I also have good skin, so I didn't want to wear heavy foundation to cover my natural blush. I needed a blush to sculpt my color, so it had to match exactly, both in color and skin finish. I never thought I'd find anything, until ...

Stephanie Nicole rated this blush, and this color, very highly. I tested it at my local Sephora, and it's exactly what I was looking for! I apply it, and it blends so well, I can hardly tell where my brush was!

It wears well throughout the day, too.
Beth W.
I currently have these in five colors, and I am so impressed with them. Most are quite pigmented, easy to blend and leave the most lovely natural glow. The only color I found not as pigmented as the others was Ethereal Glow, and I think that's just because of how pale the pink is. On very fair skin tones it's just as lovely as every other color I've seen. They are a little pricey, but they last a long time. I've also never quite found any blush thay gives as much of a 'lit from within' look that Hourglass is so fantastic at creating. Try it at least once, you'll probably fall in love.
Colleen W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
What are your favorite blush colors from hourglass?
Jasmine G.
How long does the color last on your cheeks?
Sarah M.
Overland Park, KS
Which of these blushes works best for fair skin?
Sarina A.
West Covina, CA
Which color is your favorite?
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Are these blushes worth the money? Does anyone have any color recommendations for an everyday color?

Sephora