Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION

Discover a new way to blush. Hourglass has fused Ambient Lighting Powder, the cutting-edge collection of finishing powders, with an array of vivid cheek colors, creating a hybrid product that is unique, contemporary, and revolutionary. Unlike...

Es bueno para piel seca ?
Start your review of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION!
Barbara C.
Burlington, NJ
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION uploaded by Barbara C.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION uploaded by Barbara C.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION
I absolutely love this blush! It is a peachy coral warm blush. It gives a peachy glow to and looks gorgeous on the cheeks. I love the sleek packaging and the design of the product. Hourglass is a great company as they are cruelty free and this product has no harmful parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. It is extremely pricy but I think it’s worth to get one. They also have mini sizes but just not of this color.
Jamie D.
Keavy, KY
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION uploaded by Jamie D.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION
I am so glad I finally tried these blushes! This color looks so light but it’s buildable and beautiful! Peachy pinky color with a soft luminance. I need these in ever shade!! Can’t say enough good things about these
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION uploaded by Sabrina S.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION uploaded by Sabrina S.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION by Hourglass
Blush easily ranks in my top 3 of makeup products, however, I prefer a matte blush and for that reason, I have always avoided this particular blush. Recently, I asked someone what blush they were wearing and was surprised to hear this blush as I was always under the impression that this was a overly sparkly blush. I immediately picked up two of these blushes from Hourglass. Packaging • Beautiful packaging as expected in their signature color. It looks and feels high-end even though it's plastic. Each blush does have a mirror which i would trade for a heavier, more luxe unit. Formula • Each blush is hand-poured and the result is this stunning marbling in the blush that is unique to each blush. That said, this causes inconsistencies due to the fact that you can get more ambient powder versus blush pigment. This could be a deal breaker but I found that this blush is truly buildable without the ambient powder taking it over. The result is stunning - this blush gives such a gorgeous flush to cheeks with a healthy looking glow without the sparkle or glitter. Side note: the shade "Dim Infusion" looks like a peachy/coral shade online but in person it is more of a pinky/coral. Keep that in mind during shade selection. It is also the lightest shade in their shade selection, however it did show up well on my light/medium skintone. Price • While the price can seem a little steep, $35 for 0.15 oz of product, it's definitely worth it in my opinion. This blush not only performs well, it's simply stunning. I have found myself reaching for this blush over my others.
Caitlyn F.
This is a lovely blush! The best thing about Hourglass blushes is that you can go light or build up to your liking and it never looks overdone. This color in particular is gorgeous, a soft, muted pink that is true to tone upon application. I love using the draping method by bringing this along my temples as it adds the perfect flush of color. Highly recommend! This would look beautiful across a variety of skin tones.
Hope D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION uploaded by Hope D.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION by Hourglass
Such a beautiful subtle blush shade! It’s very soft and natural looking. Super smooth and silky and sometimes I even use on my eyes.
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION uploaded by Stephanie S.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION uploaded by Stephanie S.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION by Hourglass
I received this product in a subscription box. When I first opened it I thought it was a shade I'd never use. I was wrong. It works nicely for me as a highlight shade. I can also apply it over darker shades to soften then up a bit and give them a little shimmer.
Reiko A.
Brooklyn, NY
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION uploaded by Reiko A.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION
I love the formula of Hourglass powder products, and among all, I love the shade of this blush! It’s actually very unique - not just regular orange/coral blush but this is more like light tangerine kind of color. I have light Asian skin tone and this is a perfect match! I’ll continue to repurchase this for sure.
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH - Ohio
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the color Infused Heat Hourglass Ambiant Lighting Blush and I am in love!!! It’s a very lightweight buildable formula that gives you a nice soft color with a beautiful glow. It makes me feel so young!
Renata S.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION uploaded by Renata S.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION
I got this in my Boxycharm, cause from where else ?! Lol , seriously, based on how it performs i would never spend this much on a blush , that's just average , in my opinion. I mean the packaging is pretty, product is nice, but not extraordinary, by any means.
Dawn M.
Northport, AL
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush DIM INFUSION
Hourlgass is just one of those brands that, for me, can do no wrong, this blush being no exception. Dim Infusion is the prettiest light pinky nude on my complexion (mac nc10, lancome teint idole 090), it is very buildable so I can pack my brush and swirl over my cheeks as many times I as want to get either a sheer wash or full on pink flushed cheeks. It wears beautifully throughout the day. I would recommend this to anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...